once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 151

Thread: Killuminati

  1. #1

    Default Killuminati

    yo, you guys should join my facebook group called Killuminati. its a group for people and especially artists to gather against the illuminati. heres a link to it. if people wanna join/advertise/endorse it that would be awesome.

    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...4514018&ref=ts

    thanks

  2. #2
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,688
    Rep Power
    10

    Default


    LOL.


  3. #3
    The People's Champ Visionz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    13,653
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    the world's got problems, whats your purposed solutions?

    Support the Real. Click HERE

  4. #4
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,654
    Rep Power
    145

    Default

    LOL they're getting X in the vertical market lol!


    LOL

  5. #5
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,688
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    maybe we should consult 'The Jamaican'

  6. #6
    The People's Champ Visionz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    13,653
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post
    maybe we should consult 'The Jamaican'
    if nothing else he'll have some over-priced weed to sale

    Support the Real. Click HERE

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
    the world's got problems, whats your purposed solutions?
    destroy the government, what ever that means

  8. #8
    The People's Champ Visionz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    13,653
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by macattackk View Post
    destroy the government, what ever that means
    fuck yeah you got a plan and everything. You do realize that those you're railing against are destroying the government from the inside out on a daily right? So how can you be against a body of people that apparently have the same goals you do? Isn't that the very definition of an ally?

    Support the Real. Click HERE

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
    fuck yeah you got a plan and everything. You do realize that those you're railing against are destroying the government from the inside out on a daily right? So how can you be against a body of people that apparently have the same goals you do? Isn't that the very definition of an ally?
    yea i have no idea whose on what side.... im just 20 year old kid in san francisco

    i just know wu-tang is pointed in the right direction, and has been for a while now

  10. #10
    The People's Champ Visionz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    13,653
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by macattackk View Post
    yea i have no idea whose on what side.... im just 20 year old kid in san francisco

    i just know wu-tang is pointed in the right direction, and has been for a while now
    fair enough. Just understand that while people are smart the public is stupid and as long as that remains the case the world isn't ready for outright anarchy hence some form of government is necessary for the foreseeable future.

    That's not to say that there's not some much needed correcting that needs to be made. Capitalistic society is inheritly flawed but no one's really got a solution on how to fix it and with socialism being about the only other model to legitimately compete, its not a world with a whole lot of choices.

    And I don't think the American people would ever accept the levels of taxation that socialism requires.......just something to marinate on.

    Support the Real. Click HERE

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
    fair enough. Just understand that while people are smart the public is stupid and as long as that remains the case the world isn't ready for outright anarchy hence some form of government is necessary for the foreseeable future.

    That's not to say that there's not some much needed correcting that needs to be made. Capitalistic society is inheritly flawed but no one's really got a solution on how to fix it and with socialism being about the only other model to legitimately compete, its not a world with a whole lot of choices.

    And I don't think the American people would ever accept the levels of taxation that socialism requires.......just something to marinate on.
    yea there should definitely be a gov for a bit.. and a police force for that matter. but once people unite for something.. there wont be any problems

    i think democratic socialism would be the best, which is basically what the gov is going for right now, its just that they are fucking evil...

    one person one vote... not electoral college bullshit

    eventually when we are all unite, we will live in zion and wont need a police force etc.. its just a process... there needs to be an underground unification against the gov..

    it should include all artists and gangsters cause they hate the gov for their own reasons

    bloods/crips nortenio/sorenio... its all bullshit.. the gov probably had some hand in splitting them... deep down inside they wanna fuck the gov up but the system has convinced them to fight themselves on purpose

    same with the irish... potatoe famine... the orange and green sides..

    they split because of catholisism and protastanism(??) because the british imperialists wanted them to

    same with africa.. it used to be awesome but white people with too much power split it into countries with borders so that warlords formed and there was chaos

    same with america... its all people with too much power splitting people with imaginary borders in order to gain control

  12. #12

    Default

    also... the mayans/aztecs, who were the ones who predicted judgement day to be 2012 and made huge advances in science/math/astrology got destroyed by the spaniards because they had never seen white people before and thought they were gods. they took advantage of this and destroyed their civilization... they are also the ones who tried to convert the western native americans to catholisism i think, through missions...

    thats why the west and east coast are so different.. east coast was british colony, west was spanish... i forgot what happened after that. i think there was a war, but thats why america is so split coastally and why mexican immigrants come to california.. we're subliminally more accepting since a lot of the cities we have are spanish named..

    san francisco...

  13. #13
    The People's Champ Visionz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    13,653
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    divide and conquer, I don't disagree with most of what you're saying. continuous fuckery throughout history really. The people in power will fuck over those who aren't. But real solutions are needed if we're ever to pull people out of it.

    I've got two.

    A weed-based dollar vs the fake, out-of-thin-air variety we're printing up now.
    & A 100 to 1 scale where no CEO, including all stock-options, bonuses or whatever can pay themselves more than 100 times what they pay their bottom-most employee.

    More than anything, uncontrolled greed is what fucks the people as a whole. I think these things could bring things closer to the center where we should all be.

    Support the Real. Click HERE

  14. #14

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
    divide and conquer, I don't disagree with most of what you're saying. continuous fuckery throughout history really. The people in power will fuck over those who aren't. But real solutions are needed if we're ever to pull people out of it.

    I've got two.

    A weed-based dollar vs the fake, out-of-thin-air variety we're printing up now.
    & A 100 to 1 scale where no CEO, including all stock-options, bonuses or whatever can pay themselves more than 100 times what they pay their bottom-most employee.

    More than anything, uncontrolled greed is what fucks the people as a whole. I think these things could bring things closer to the center where we should all be.
    yea the dollar used to be backed by how much gold a country has... now its GDP based, which is how well a country is doing basically

    while gold backed dollars forced countries to go out and conquer other countries for gold and resources.. GDP has allowed countries to conquer from their own homes...

    if its weed backed or backed by something worth while...... itll add value to things that are good... not gold... wtf

    this probably came from mideval times... and as populations grow and as people network... shit needs to change

    businesses need to be run democratically, like you vote for shit to happen and things to change... not some assholes who are only interested in money and not the employee... get to decide

    if a system is formed under a stupid idea... its gonna be stupid no matter what

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •