once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: before yall hate on DRAKE... take a second to reflect on his STRUGGLE!!!!!!!

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Another thing, ppl say he makes songs for females, What else is he supposed to talk about? LOL You have underground rappers who dont live the thug life who do that "editorial, metaphorical, oracle, ....rial,......rial' wack rhyme shit...lol I rather hear female tracks then that shit...

^Do you agree he's a marketing gimmick? That video with him reading lines off his phone is just fuckin sad. I actually kinda feel sorry for the dude as the look in his eyes say he doesn't have a clue. Just happy to be there doing whatever whoever wants from him. When he said he wants that shit "forever mayne" I hope he knows for him that's gonna mean three years tops.

Support the Real. Click HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
    ^Do you agree he's a marketing gimmick? That video with him reading lines off his phone is just fuckin sad. I actually kinda feel sorry for the dude as the look in his eyes say he doesn't have a clue. Just happy to be there doing whatever whoever wants from him. When he said he wants that shit "forever mayne" I hope he knows for him that's gonna mean three years tops.
    LOL just because he had some shit he wanted ya'll to hear that he just cooked up? LOL u expected him to be in the bathroom on some 8 mile shit, tryna remember his lines LOL. He could've easily spit some old shit....and to let people know i'm not the biggest Drake fan so don't try to slay me, i just find the reasons he hated on here to be ridicuolous just straight up hatin with no purpose behind it, i understand if you dont like his shit like that (he's iiiiiiiiight) but damn....what's the gimmick by the way? please tell me. He's not a thug, he can't rap about hard shit..he's using his rap & r&b talents, he raps about what he can (Females, joys of success, how his life has changed since he got in the game) what else can he rap about...not this wack underground cadence shit "lyrical, empirical, material,...rial...rial..." booty shit LOL "editorial, metaphorical, oracle, ....rial,......rial' wack rhyme shit.
    One of my favorite songs ruined by the first verse which does what i posted

Wu Vatican

drake really makes bad music though. hes not a bad pop artist, but the music he makes is really crappy to me. dudes who jock him are less of a man to me.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

No artificial sleazy

I only fucks with Dino rap

Banned

thank you!!!!!!

the nigga is GREEN!!!!!!!!

how you gonna call yourself an emcee... when you cant commit 16 bars to memory for a critical radio appearance!?!?!?!

like he never been told to spit on spot, niggas dont gotta pay dues to catch on anymore!!!!!!!!

its everything but the LYRICS with this nigga!!!!!!!!!

hollow, this niggas skillset is hollow like your namesake my nigga!!!

he cant deliver his own sung hooks live without a backing track, he cant commit bars to memory for radio appearances, nigga was telling flex to change CLASSIC instrumentals any true emcee would spit on!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you dont cycle through several classic beats while struggling to read lines off a blackberry, thats reserved for wick wick wick waaackkkkk emceeeezzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!! legendary chokejob, this woulda killed a career 10 years ago!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by angry! View Post
    thank you!!!!!!

the nigga is GREEN!!!!!!!!

how you gonna call yourself an emcee... when you cant commit 16 bars to memory for a critical radio appearance!?!?!?!

like he never been told to spit on spot, niggas dont gotta pay dues to catch on anymore!!!!!!!!

its everything but the LYRICS with this nigga!!!!!!!!!

hollow, this niggas skillset is hollow like your namesake my nigga!!!

he cant deliver his own sung hooks live without a backing track, he cant commit bars to memory for radio appearances, nigga was telling flex to change CLASSIC instrumentals any true emcee would spit on!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you dont cycle through several classic beats while struggling to read lines off a blackberry, thats reserved for wick wick wick waaackkkkk emceeeezzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!! legendary chokejob, this woulda killed a career 10 years ago!!!!!!!!!
    i cant speak for that, i never seen him live or freestyle except that blackberry incident

No artificial sleazy

LOL

I guess he's like the Ashley Simpson of rap.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    LOL just because he had some shit he wanted ya'll to hear that he just cooked up? LOL u expected him to be in the bathroom on some 8 mile shit, tryna remember his lines LOL. He could've easily spit some old shit....and to let people know i'm not the biggest Drake fan so don't try to slay me, i just find the reasons he hated on here to be ridicuolous just straight up hatin with no purpose behind it, i understand if you dont like his shit like that (he's iiiiiiiiight) but damn....what's the gimmick by the way? please tell me. He's not a thug, he can't rap about hard shit..he's using his rap & r&b talents, he raps about what he can (Females, joys of success, how his life has changed since he got in the game) what else can he rap about...not this wack underground cadence shit "lyrical, empirical, material,...rial...rial..." booty shit LOL "editorial, metaphorical, oracle, ....rial,......rial' wack rhyme shit.
    One of my favorite songs ruined by the first verse which does what i posted
    What I'm saying is that he himself IS the gimmick. Reading your lines off a phone lol, just cooked up or just sent to him by his ghostwriter? Its not about hating on the dude because he's popular as there's plenty of artist out selling millions that can rap their asses off.
    let me know when you see the blackberry

Banned

LOL @ the ashley simpson name drop

i got no problem if you wanna rhyme for the bitches, but do it with some skill... this nigga just sucks on the mic!!!!!!!!

LL would sweet talk drake under the table right now in 2010!!!!!!!!!!!

cant sing, cant rap, but still attemping both on some mission impossible shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i blame the public for buying in and the label for paying up, this nigga drake is on gilligans island with no rap skills!!!!!!!!!!!!

and no ones posting any verses proving otherwise!!!!!!!!!!!!

80 percent of you lames defending drake will shit on tony yayo... at least the nigga doesnt shuffle through his sidekick and freeze up like a block of ice when its time to rhyme!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by angry! View Post
    LOL @ the ashley simpson name drop

i got no problem if you wanna rhyme for the bitches, but do it with some skill... this nigga just sucks on the mic!!!!!!!!

LL would sweet talk drake under the table right now in 2010!!!!!!!!!!!

cant sing, cant rap, but still attemping both on some mission impossible shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i blame the public for buying in and the label for paying up, this nigga drake is on gilligans island with no rap skills!!!!!!!!!!!!

and no ones posting any verses proving otherwise!!!!!!!!!!!!

80 percent of you lames defending drake will shit on tony yayo... at least the nigga doesnt shuffle through his sidekick and freeze up like a block of ice when its time to rhyme!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    man I can't front, I went looking for some freestyles from him and his live act really, REALLY impressed me. Check it out its really off the charts

Banned

man I can't front, I went looking for some freestyles from him and his live act really, REALLY impressed me. Check it out its really off the charts

HES A SWAGGGGAAALESSSSS MUNNNNNKEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ drake prancing on stage while his CD TRACK is playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then he breaks his leg and gets carted off like troy aikman at his own fuckin concert!!!!!!!!!

lets talk emcees that can sing...

pimp c
    devin the dude
    cee-lo green
    andre 3000
    pharoahe monch
    kon artis D 12

kon artis... aka mr.kon artis of D12...skillset crushes...drake... i repeat... kon artis... from d12 is more talented than aubrey... plus he can make his own beats... but hell never get the same push... you know why!??!!?!?!!? the public wont buy into his appearance!!!!!!!! its all about image driven hip POP right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No artificial sleazy

I'm surprised Wayne has done so well appealing to the people who only buy into the "LOOK". Considering he looks like a gremlin that had it's DNA spliced with Fraggle Rock's best kept secret.

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by angry!
    i hate to say it... buts its a lot of overseas faggots that cant grasp the cultural connection between a niggas background and the music he makes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    repz

emceeeees kick tha bucket

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post
    I'm surprised Wayne has done so well appealing to the people who only buy into the "LOOK". Considering he looks like a gremlin that had it's DNA spliced with Fraggle Rock's best kept secret.

Fucking aye that had me rollin
    Boston - NYC