once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: before yall hate on DRAKE... take a second to reflect on his STRUGGLE!!!!!!!

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
    What I'm saying is that he himself IS the gimmick. Reading your lines off a phone lol, just cooked up or just sent to him by his ghostwriter? Its not about hating on the dude because he's popular as there's plenty of artist out selling millions that can rap their asses off.
    let me know when you see the blackberry
    You must've not had read what i posted. You still on this "Blackberry" shit...lol come on thats your only argument to why hes wack, cause he spit his lines off a blackberry? you know how many rappers are putting their rhymes in their phones when they dont have a book on them nowadays...like i said he couldve just wrote that shit, i dont think he has ghostwriters if he was writing for wayne at one point..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    You must've not had read what i posted. You still on this "Blackberry" shit...lol come on thats your only argument to why hes wack, cause he spit his lines off a blackberry? you know how many rappers are putting their rhymes in their phones when they dont have a book on them nowadays...like i said he couldve just wrote that shit, i dont think he has ghostwriters if he was writing for wayne at one point..
    nigga youre better than this!!!!!!!

drake is wack because his skills are paper thin, start posting some verses proving otherwise!!!!!!!!!!

how you gonna defend a nigga that looks at a DJ like a deer in headlights when he starts spinning classic instrumentals!?!?!!?!

he cant sing his own hooks live, he got a repetitive flow, he spits at ONE SPEED, a b c rhyme patterns and weak punchlines!!!!!!!!!!!

hollow why you defending the nigga so hard??!?!!?!? his music getting you puss or something!?!?!?!!?!

Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar

hes wack as fuck....yeah i dont care to know about any of these rappers lives....none of them niggas are paying my bills.

but yeah he still wack.

Keep firing, assholes! Mai Wang Tu Phat's Avatar

He raps about growing up in the high life and tuna sandwiches, he's a spoiled faggot, he raps about the hood, he's fake, what else is he supposed to rap about besides bitches?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mai Wang Tu Phat View Post
    He raps about growing up in the high life and tuna sandwiches, he's a spoiled faggot, he raps about the hood, he's fake, what else is he supposed to rap about besides bitches?
    nigga i hear the beeps coming from your microwave!!!!!!!!!!!

your brains finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hes getting criticized because hes WACK ON THE MIC!!!!!!!!

masta ace raps about bitches, LL raps about bitches, rakim raps about bitches, difference being they do it with skill!!!!!!!!

none of these lames defending drake are posting any verses highlighting his talent... theyre just telling niggas to leave him alone!!!!!!!!!