Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEW Slick Rick Freestyle

Default NEW Slick Rick Freestyle

He posted it on FB

"Read the sign hip-hoppers"

holy shit......

its like Uncle Ricky never left..the game around him gets worse and worse Rick stays effortless...,

he better not have any guests on his album because no one can touch this man on a track, your just gonna sound goofy, tryhard and swagless rapping after this man, still. LOL

damn, the ruler still killin it

ill

i cant mp3 it, i had cool edit on my pc but thats fucked now & im on laptop and not got cool edit on it

Banned

the ruler is still flowing like spring water!!!!!!!!!

slick rick voice characterizations on record still shit on the majority of emcees that started doin it after rick showed them how!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rick took storytelling to the next level by rapping as multiple characters on wax, that verse he gave mos def for "auditorium" ranks with anything hes ever done!!!!!!!!!!!!

one of these labels need to throw rick a one off album deal with a decent production budget!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by angry! View Post
    the ruler is still flowing like spring water!!!!!!!!!

slick rick voice characterizations on record still shit on the majority of emcees that started doin it after rick showed them how!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rick took storytelling to the next level by rapping as multiple characters on wax, that verse he gave mos def for "auditorium" ranks with anything hes ever done!!!!!!!!!!!!

one of these labels need to throw rick a one off album deal with a decent production budget!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That slick rick verse is the highlight of the album for me.

Wu Vatican

rick

the

ruuuuuuuulllllaaa

top 5 easy. EASY.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Sleepyheaded Nonsense Dr Sleepwalker's Avatar

pure swag. nice post!

Rick is easily the best MC in 2009 out of all the other rappers that came up during his time...KRS, Rakim, BDK, G Rap, Chuck D, etc....he hasnt lost a step and his voice is still flawless...if only he released another album

PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ Tecknowledgist's Avatar

i bet you if he signed to a major label right now he could HAVE a huge single with steady rotation. (if he handled it right)

soon as the kids hear ricky d on a track in 2010, they're gonna realize what swag really is and how boring and uninspriring their favorite rappers are.

be like fuckin rocky 6!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sdeblasi View Post
    Rick is easily the best MC in 2009 out of all the other rappers that came up during his time...KRS, Rakim, BDK, G Rap, Chuck D, etc....he hasnt lost a step and his voice is still flawless...if only he released another album
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecknowledgist View Post
    i bet you if he signed to a major label right now he could HAVE a huge single with steady rotation. (if he handled it right)

soon as the kids hear ricky d on a track in 2010, they're gonna realize what swag really is and how boring and uninspriring their favorite rappers are.

be like fuckin rocky 6!!!
    its 2010 dude lol

yeah in an ideal world someone, a decent label like Nature Sounds, would throw him something.

i could imagine all the young teens gettin on it, hailing Ricky instead of Soulja Boy but that'd only be if he had a track with SB

kids these days are brainwashed kinda, they know the radio & thats it. Lil wayne, SB, Lil John, Acorn, N-Dubz - all that SHIT is rap to them sadly!

yessss

I might have to play this shit on repeat all day tomorrow