Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 204

Thread: Wolves

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Walk Like a Warrior blackwisdom's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Wolves

    Wolves from dead prez' Lets Get Free album


    I concur 100% with what Minister Farrakhan is saying here. He says it straight up without cutting corners. It may be harsh and abrasive but this is what's needed right now. Black people in america need to take credit for our faults and realize what has been and is currently being done to us on a daily basis. Once we do this we need to organize an escape route. I have some good maps, but it takes hard work and a lot of rejection. Rejection from your peers and even some of your family. But you know what "Jesus" was rejected. These are some of my brief thoughts, hit me up with yours?

    Take it easy
    Peace

    "Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
    Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven

  2. #2
    healthy merking LHX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    24

    Default Re: Wolves

    peace is ruthless


    the woman who holds the scales of justice is blind





    it does not matter what you say to the world
    all that matters is your motives

    if your motives are off
    you are fucked
    your mother's dick

  3. #3

    Default Re: Wolves

    This is Peace

    but its not Farrakhan Speaking

    "See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

  4. #4
    Walk Like a Warrior blackwisdom's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: Wolves

    ^It sounds like him. Who is it?

    "Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
    Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven

  5. #5

    Default Re: Wolves

    Quote Originally Posted by blackwisdom
    ^It sounds like him. Who is it?
    i have no idea who it is

    "See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

  6. #6
    // Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    on the 2 dots
    Posts
    2,938
    Rep Power
    22

    Default Re: Wolves

    i dont listen to dead pres... ive sampled their stuff before and they talk they racist or something
    __________________




  7. #7

    Default Re: Wolves

    they are not racist they just want a white supremist world built to uplift white people and bring down black people to crumble with the quickness

    "See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Yes massa
    Age
    31
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Wolves

    Your sig is wrong.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Wolves

    Its so funny when Wu Tang fans call dead prez racist. Shows they don't have a clue what either group is saying.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Wolves

    lol fucin duck heads

    "See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

  11. #11
    // Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    on the 2 dots
    Posts
    2,938
    Rep Power
    22

    Default Re: Wolves

    Quote Originally Posted by Os3y3ris
    Its so funny when Wu Tang fans call dead prez racist. Shows they don't have a clue what either group is saying.
    i didnt call them racist.. i said they sound like it. i dont listen to enuff of their music or know enuff about them to call them racist. but when i listen to a track and hear cracker this and cracker that its gets old.. as well as nigga this and nigga that. i personally have had nothing to do with, will never ever have anything to do with... opressing people, slavery, racsism, etc... all the same bullshit i hear over and over again. its always what the white mans doing.. this and that. he holding me down and i cant live... that is a sellout piss poor excuse!! i aint rich.. i didnt come from a well off background.. i had it just as hard as the next... and everything i have i didnt get from bitching and complaining about. always making excuses and blaming the white man!! wtf is that... sure its good to speak out and be proactive, but when i hear someone call me a cracker just cause im white... its bullshit. and thats what i hear when deadpres rap... callin every white dude a cracker and blaming me for shit that happen before i was born.

    fuck that...

    and to all yall who think your so fuckin intelligent cause you read a fuckin book on somethin... please!!! wtf are you doin really!!!!



    and for what i quoted... i have a clue. if i didnt.. i wouldnt have said anything.
    __________________




  12. #12

    Default Re: Wolves

    i had it just as hard as the next... and everything i have i didnt get from bitching and complaining about. always making excuses and blaming the white man!!
    any one who claims that black people are just bitching and complaining and always making excuses and blaming the white man for the condition that black folks are in is suspect

    they can easily be turned into full fledged skin heads because they are weak and blind to whats going on and they refuse to understand

    they just don't wanna be looked at as the bad guy

    they can care less about the situation



    "See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

  13. #13
    healthy merking LHX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    24

    Default Re: Wolves

    Quote Originally Posted by 7EL7


    any one who claims that black people are just bitching and complaining and always making excuses and blaming the white man for the condition that black folks are in is suspect


    they can easily be turned into full fledged skin heads because they are weak and blind to whats going on and they refuse to understand

    they just don't wanna be looked at as the bad guy

    they can care less about the situation



    what a crock of shit

    being white sucks dick


    the only conspiracy is ignorance
    the only person to blame is yourself

    anybody who blames anybody else is a pussy
    and ignorant on top of that
    your mother's dick

  14. #14
    // Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    on the 2 dots
    Posts
    2,938
    Rep Power
    22

    Default Re: Wolves

    Quote Originally Posted by 7EL7
    any one who claims that black people are just bitching and complaining and always making excuses and blaming the white man for the condition that black folks are in is suspect


    if your gonna quote me... get it right. i never said BLACK PEOPLE... in the current arguement it just so happens to be 2 black dudes! (dead pres)... but what i said goes for anyone who uses excuses like that... its weak!
    __________________




  15. #15
    Walk Like a Warrior blackwisdom's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,266
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: Wolves

    Quote Originally Posted by born invincible
    i didnt call them racist.. i said they sound like it. i dont listen to enuff of their music or know enuff about them to call them racist. but when i listen to a track and hear cracker this and cracker that its gets old.. as well as nigga this and nigga that. i personally have had nothing to do with, will never ever have anything to do with... opressing people, slavery, racsism, etc... all the same bullshit i hear over and over again. its always what the white mans doing.. this and that. he holding me down and i cant live... that is a sellout piss poor excuse!! i aint rich.. i didnt come from a well off background.. i had it just as hard as the next... and everything i have i didnt get from bitching and complaining about. always making excuses and blaming the white man!! wtf is that... sure its good to speak out and be proactive, but when i hear someone call me a cracker just cause im white... its bullshit. and thats what i hear when deadpres rap... callin every white dude a cracker and blaming me for shit that happen before i was born.

    fuck that...

    and to all yall who think your so fuckin intelligent cause you read a fuckin book on somethin... please!!! wtf are you doin really!!!!



    and for what i quoted... i have a clue. if i didnt.. i wouldnt have said anything.
    If you were to listen to their music you would know that they don't "hate" all white people. They're trying to reach people, so they use certain words to get our attention. They're doing massive things in the communities. And yes, if people are just being arm chair revolutionaries they need to be called out. Good for you for stating that. Like the track says though, "Don't hate the wolf for trying to live."

    Take it easy

    "Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
    Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •