once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 71

Thread: Who said a freestyle spit off a blackberry couldnt be hot!!

  1. #1
    THE ILL ONE cap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Reppin' Italy
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,188
    Rep Power
    35

    Default Who said a freestyle spit off a blackberry couldnt be hot!!



    watch one of the best mc's in the game school you dummies.
    he just wrote that comin' in and spit that shit better than most rappers who know all the words to their shit and rapped it for 5 years straight.

    let the hate commence. pull out your pom poms haters...


  2. #2

  3. #3
    Groovallegiance 5hundred&one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    2,428
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cap View Post


    watch one of the best mc's in the game

  4. #4
    THE ILL ONE cap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Reppin' Italy
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,188
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    ^^


  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,689
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    this thread was made in defense of this video being posted!!!!!!!!!!!!


    ^^^TRASH... if you cant catch a pocket on incarcerated scarfaces youre WACK!!!!!!!!!

    reading rhymes off a blackberry on a radio station is CORNY!!!!!!! even if you kill it... go lay it down in the booth if you need to read it off, spit something off top with no text you corny ass niggas!!!!!!!!!!

    before blackberrys niggas had to commit bars to memory!!!!!!!!!


    same radio show... see how much iller a freestyle pops off when a nigga isnt scrolling through his phone!?!!?!!?




  6. #6
    GENERAL WISE
    Guest

    Default

    EMBARRASMENT TO ALL REAL MC'S. READING OFF YOUR RADIO BARS? PLEASE. ITS FUCKING RADIO BARS.

    THESE RAPPERS TRYING TOO HARD.

    TALENTLESS MCS LIKE ORTIS MAKE A LIVING FROM BELGIUM WIGGAS I GUESS.



  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,689
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    banks would vaporize ANY slaughterhouse member in a cipher!!!!!!!!! and slaughterhouse geeks will hate on g-unit to boost their boys!!!!!!! lets talk about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    ^^ wouldnt pop the same if he was reading it off his phone would it!?!?!?

    you cant spit a classic freestyle off a phone!!!!!!!! FACT!!!!!!!!

    you telling me a nigga can follow up these brothers by spitting shit off his blackberry!!?!?!!

    walk with a crutch ass niggas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  8. #8

    Default



    ENOUGH SAID.


    Cap your a joke son. Your as corny as the bullshit rappers you listen to.


  9. #9

    Default

    Why does wu-corp hate Slaughterhouse?
    Minus budden ofcourse, everybody hates that emo faggot.

  10. #10
    Secret Rival MaskedAvenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The Rugged Lands of Shaolin
    Posts
    4,871
    Rep Power
    43

    Default

    wack shit





  11. #11

    Default

    I mean, Joell cool an all, got some clever words and such, but he stinks.

    I'm not talking about his talent, I'm talkin' dude smells like used Huggies, I'm serious, walk up to Joell Ortiz and waft the air around him.

    Then tell him he smells like shit.

    You can tell him it was my idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  12. #12
    Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Cabin at Crystal Lake
    Age
    27
    Posts
    14,360
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    So you telling me it's wack if an MC just put some new shit in his phone on his way to the station because some thoughts popped up in his head and he wanted ya'll to hear them so he says it in his freestyle? LOL fuck outta here and ya'll acting like everybody doing it. Ya'll know how many rappers but their rhymes in their phones now? Alot of rappers are doing that now cause they don't have a pen and paper on them. LOL ya'll crack me up

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    So you telling me it's wack if an MC just put some new shit in his phone on his way to the station because some thoughts popped up in his head and he wanted ya'll to hear them so he says it in his freestyle? LOL fuck outta here and ya'll acting like everybody doing it. Ya'll know how many rappers but their rhymes in their phones now? Alot of rappers are doing that now cause they don't have a pen and paper on them. LOL ya'll crack me up
    Yes, this is all true, but you're forgetting one thing. Dirty Pampers.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    So you telling me it's wack if an MC just put some new shit in his phone on his way to the station because some thoughts popped up in his head and he wanted ya'll to hear them so he says it in his freestyle? LOL fuck outta here and ya'll acting like everybody doing it. Ya'll know how many rappers but their rhymes in their phones now? Alot of rappers are doing that now cause they don't have a pen and paper on them. LOL ya'll crack me up
    Your getting worse and worse as a poster these days.

    Goddam looks like im gonna have to post again in this pathetic thread

    Your missing the point. Its not because its a blackberry, it doesnt matter what he's reading it off. Imagine if a mf fro mthe 90's came into a radio station with a notepad and started spitting his freestyles off a notepad off the radio???

    WhAT IT SHOWS is that these fggots arent natural MC's. A real MC could walk in a kick a quick 16 with his eyes closed. Thats what they say is just full of corny punchlines and clever wordplay, non of it is them speaking from the heart, cus they dont have heart.

    Look at that Rae and Ghost vid I posted. Theyre just kickin it. Just saying how they feel. They havent got to come up with witty lines or any of this ullshit. Its just natural because its just THEM BEING THEM. Theres no acting.

    Joel is acting.

    Hes playing the role of a rapper. Like I always have said.


  15. #15
    Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Cabin at Crystal Lake
    Age
    27
    Posts
    14,360
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THE FRANCHISE™ View Post
    Your getting worse and worse as a poster these days.

    Goddam looks like im gonna have to post again in this pathetic thread

    Your missing the point. Its not because its a blackberry, it doesnt matter what he's reading it off. Imagine if a mf fro mthe 90's came into a radio station with a notepad and started spitting his freestyles off a notepad off the radio???

    WhAT IT SHOWS is that these fggots arent natural MC's. A real MC could walk in a kick a quick 16 with his eyes closed. Thats what they say is just full of corny punchlines and clever wordplay, non of it is them speaking from the heart, cus they dont have heart.

    Look at that Rae and Ghost vid I posted. Theyre just kickin it. Just saying how they feel. They havent got to come up with witty lines or any of this ullshit. Its just natural because its just THEM BEING THEM. Theres no acting.

    Joel is acting.

    Hes playing the role of a rapper. Like I always have said.
    NO YOUR'E MISSING THE POINT. WHAT"S WRONG IF A MC WANTS YOU TO HEAR SOMETHING HE JUST COOKED UP ON HIS WAY TO THE STATION? Raekwon and Ghost are kicking it with rhymes they had stored in the brain for a long ass time. And stop coming up with dumb shit "Imagine if a mf fro mthe 90's came into a radio station with a notepad and started spitting his freestyles off a notepad off the radio???" niggaz in the 90's already had most of their shit either prewritten or they came off the head which is unheard of nowadays. I really don't like replying to you, you go off topic every fucking time. Your lost...you really are I'm sure Joell & Drake could've EASILY spit some shit that was on their mixtape...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •