once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ever pay 4 sex??

Default Re: ever pay 4 sex??

im not sweet

Shit if i just got out of jail.....or just got out of the service.......yes i probably would pay for sex........cuz if i aint fucked in years...... i aint got time to woo a girl.........ya know what i'm sayin.........but i never have actually paid
    I got styles sick as hell, sicker than sickle cell anemia, slaughter your circulatory like lukemia

- AZ

DEVIL BASTARD!!! PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT's Avatar

usually they don't respond well 2 "I'm going to fuck you bitch"

It is ok to think it, just dont say it

u always pay 4 sex when u takea girl out or buy something 4 her...but nah never fucked an hooker

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto

Quote Originally Posted by Tang-P.
    u always pay 4 sex when u takea girl out or buy something 4 her...but nah never fucked an hooker
    damn son that actually is true.............

I guees we all pay for sex.........except we do it indirectly

and if you pay for a hooker that's doing it directly
    I got styles sick as hell, sicker than sickle cell anemia, slaughter your circulatory like lukemia

- AZ

Nah, I will never go to a th4 whores. If yur pretty like me you can get sex for free of course. Only retards go to whorez, but than again: if yur drunk as fuck and a bitch says, ill suck you for $20 damn you must be gay to say no i guess lol
    Wu-Tang Corp Admin Mark Mayoya

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Warrior
    As far as I know you can't get Aids by getting a BJ.

Quote Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez
    You can't get aids from BJ's relax mang.
    Hate to shit on your guys parades, but I think you should know that you can get HIV from a BJ. Look it up, its bodily fluids and shit together in those areas.

Veteran Member

Wow.......so if u don't get sex from her and u have taken her to dinner.....does she owe u?

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry
    Wow.......so if u don't get sex from her and u have taken her to dinner.....does she owe u?
    Hell yeah she does ....

LOL, nah, just jokin' ...

Back on topic - No, I have never paid for sex and don't intend to.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry
    naw i dont mean that but basically if u got an girl u pay money of the sex by buying her presents taking her out all that...well if u are an good boyfriend anyways

Veteran Member

naw i dont mean that but basically if u got an girl u pay money of the sex by buying her presents taking her out all that...well if u are an good boyfriend anyways
    So if u buy her things just b/c u want too..........why do u think ur paying for sex? I offer sex to my man for free........he don't have to pay for shit b/c I want to have sex with him and I don't expect anything in return........except for pleasure......

Did I get my point across b/c I am pretty sure I have confused myself......LOL

say i take an girl out and make her pay for everything..u think ima get some action?nope shes gonna think im an asshole

then again if i take her out and pay for an real nice evening and all that and shes gonna like me and i get to have sex with her..basically ive paid for it..not saying shes gonna have sex with me coz of that but still u know what i mean

Veteran Member

say i take an girl out and make her pay for everything..u think ima get some action?nope shes gonna think im an asshole

then again if i take her out and pay for an real nice evening and all that and shes gonna like me and i get to have sex with her..basically ive paid for it..not saying shes gonna have sex with me coz of that but still u know what i mean
    Yes I understand.......I respect ur feelings and ur thoughts but don't agree with them........

I don't have to pay for sex. I'm not desperate... I can have/get anyone/anything I want, but I don't want anyone/anything at the moment. If that's ok. ok

Thank you very much.

oh yeah i just thought of something...im about to go to gym and why do i pay money every month for that...to stay in shape and that is one of the thing an girl might notice and that means that when i use money to go to gym i basically pay money for sex..