Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: What funny movies has Vince Vaughn been in?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,365
    Rep Power
    10

    Default What funny movies has Vince Vaughn been in?

    I'm probably going to get some heat for this. But could you name some funny movies that he has been in besides Old School?

    The Wedding Crashers was overrated and is more popular with chicks.

    The Breakup wasn't funny and it sucked.

    Couples Retreat was ok/so so, but there were hardly any funny parts in it at all.

    Maybe I haven't seen some of the funny movies he's been in?
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.





  2. #2

    Default

    dude Dodgeball.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  3. #3
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,365
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    That's right, my bad, I forgot about that one. That was his best movie that I've seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.





  4. #4

    Default

    I thought Psycho was unintentionally hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  5. #5

  6. #6
    Parcheesi faced Lex Lugor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ruffled inside duh bubble goose
    Posts
    4,322
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    be cool
    twinkle twinkle baby, twinkle twinkle


  7. #7

    Default

    yeah, be cool is dope:


  8. #8
    Digital @fterLife INF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a better place
    Age
    37
    Posts
    20,713
    Rep Power
    117

    Default

    yeah I was gonna say be cool was prolly the best.imo at least.


    old school comes in second and then Im sure ppl would say dodgeball but Ill say wedding crashers.I hate wedding crashers but it was a decent performance by Vaughn.dude was a straight asshole in that flick.

  9. #9

    Default

    dodgeball was great but not because of Vaughn, he hasn't MADE any movie he has been in

  10. #10
    -
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    40
    Posts
    17,736
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    I liked Wedding Crashers, Couples Retreat, The Breakup. Be Cool was kinda disappointing but his character was funny. You should see him play a serious character in Domestic Disturbance with John Travolta. That's a good movie.

  11. #11
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,365
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    The Breakup was terrible. It was just two people arguing the whole movie with no funny parts.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.





  12. #12
    -
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    40
    Posts
    17,736
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    I see what you mean about The Breakup. It was ok. I wouldn't say it was great. I love Jennifer Aniston even though most of her movies suck LOL. I wanna see her new one The Bounty Hunter with Gerard Butler but i'm gonna wait for it to come to video. She did a good flick with Clive Owen and rapper Xzibit called Derailed. How does Owen Wilson get acting jobs? Hahahahahahahahahaha. He's very corny. The reason i mentioned him is because he's in Wedding Crashers and since the topic is about Vince Vaughn, i figured i would talk about him. I saw a corny movie he did with Eddie Murphy called I Spy which is i guess supposed to be a remake of the tv show with Bill Cosby and Robert Culp. He's also in a movie with Matt Dillon and Kate Hudson. What's the name of that movie? I haven't seen it. Owen's brother Luke is corny too but i did like his movie Vacancy with hot Kate Beckinsale.

  13. #13
    K.O.D Mcthuggin99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    2,396
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I see what you mean about The Breakup. It was ok. I wouldn't say it was great. I love Jennifer Aniston even though most of her movies suck LOL. I wanna see her new one The Bounty Hunter with Gerard Butler but i'm gonna wait for it to come to video. She did a good flick with Clive Owen and rapper Xzibit called Derailed. How does Owen Wilson get acting jobs? Hahahahahahahahahaha. He's very corny. The reason i mentioned him is because he's in Wedding Crashers and since the topic is about Vince Vaughn, i figured i would talk about him. I saw a corny movie he did with Eddie Murphy called I Spy which is i guess supposed to be a remake of the tv show with Bill Cosby and Robert Culp. He's also in a movie with Matt Dillon and Kate Hudson. What's the name of that movie? I haven't seen it. Owen's brother Luke is corny too but i did like his movie Vacancy with hot Kate Beckinsale.
    isnt Luke Wilson in that new Chris Rock movie that also gots Martin in it?

    and i dont like many Owen Wilson movies. i guess that movie where hes those kid's bodyguard is okay

    i dont know many Vince Vuaghn movies. i know Old School is funny as hell. how is that Couple's Retreat or whatever its called?


  14. #14
    -
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    40
    Posts
    17,736
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    Yeah Luke Wilson is in the new Death At A Funeral movie. He also was in another movie with Martin Lawrence which is Blue Streak. Couples Retreat is pretty good. I liked it. LOL@Jean Reno forcing Faizon Love to take his shorts off and he didn't have on any underwear hahahahahahahahahaha. Faizon told him he didn't wanna take them off since he wasn't wearing underwear LOL. Jean told Faizon's girl to take off his shorts and she did LOL. Faizon's girl was ghetto and young. He shouldn't have gotten with her.

  15. #15
    K.O.D Mcthuggin99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    2,396
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Yeah Luke Wilson is in the new Death At A Funeral movie. He also was in another movie with Martin Lawrence which is Blue Streak. Couples Retreat is pretty good. I liked it. LOL@Jean Reno forcing Faizon Love to take his shorts off and he didn't have on any underwear hahahahahahahahahaha. Faizon told him he didn't wanna take them off since he wasn't wearing underwear LOL. Jean told Faizon's girl to take off his shorts and she did LOL. Faizon's girl was ghetto and young. He shouldn't have gotten with her.
    oh yeah i remember that i got it on VHS when it first came out. i forgot about that. that movie was funny.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •