Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The official "farthest you've walked thread"

Default The official "farthest you've walked thread"

What's the longest any of ya'll have walked........i remember back in high school goin on sum kids bus to steal his shoes when we got off.....his parents called the coppers...so we left and had to walk home from 1 city to another....we didnt have any money not even for a bus.......we were in the middle of the suburbs lost........and somehow our instincts proved us right and we actually took the perfect route home...it was crazy.....we were lost...but it was like we knew were we were going.......it was probly about 15 miles which doesnt sound like alot but it took about 4 hours even running part of the way.............it was about 30 degrees outside too...in the winter.......thank henry ford for cars.....

So whats the longest?????
    I got styles sick as hell, sicker than sickle cell anemia, slaughter your circulatory like lukemia

- AZ

Default Re: The official "farthest you've walked thread"

Frome there to hear.

Sig by Born Invincible
    Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006

MC+BEATSMITH

i was livin in winter park fla a suburb of orlando goin to full sail and my roomates gotta go pick up somethin like a 45 minute drive away we get to the lil forest spot he grab his bag of hidden goodies soon as we pull out cops bloop us then tell us the car reported stolen well homie didnt have a titel so boom they get real funny actin handcuff us to the car door handle tell us the chekin somethin out in they patrol car well its beamin like a hun dun out there 4 rill like a hundred sumfin degrees hotter then fishgrease an boom they stay in the car like an hour in they ac watchin us sweat it up handcuffed to the what appears to be a stolen whip they uncuff us tell us we towin the car u got playd there aint a salvaged titel from u the car is stolen and then to even be more dickheaded they say have a nice walk home we was walkin like this was around noon one when it happened we got back around the O in like when fucnn darkness fell knaw mean walk had to ah been at least 5 hours butt what could we do i was from ohio an my 2 boys at the time were from pa and boston we was srewed we mayd the best of the situation butt heed this advice florida cops dont play u think u gettin off havin fun wit em knaw homie they gonna fucc u somehow................................MindState da Midnightson

i dunno how much it was but when i got my first tattoo i was really high...and i mean REALLY hight...anyways i was coming back home from my friend who made it it was dark and i got off on the wrong bus stop and i didnt know where i was so it took like 2 and half hours to walk home

i dont remember much from it..could be that i was just walking slow or it was just really far from where i live..well i found home in middle of the night

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto

hmmm, prolly 20-22 miles, not that far, but still...
    Shithouse who?

Quote Originally Posted by midnightson
    i was livin in winter park fla a suburb of orlando goin to full sail and my roomates gotta go pick up somethin like a 45 minute drive away we get to the lil forest spot he grab his bag of hidden goodies soon as we pull out cops bloop us then tell us the car reported stolen well homie didnt have a titel so boom they get real funny actin handcuff us to the car door handle tell us the chekin somethin out in they patrol car well its beamin like a hun dun out there 4 rill like a hundred sumfin degrees hotter then fishgrease an boom they stay in the car like an hour in they ac watchin us sweat it up handcuffed to the what appears to be a stolen whip they uncuff us tell us we towin the car u got playd there aint a salvaged titel from u the car is stolen and then to even be more dickheaded they say have a nice walk home we was walkin like this was around noon one when it happened we got back around the O in like when fucnn darkness fell knaw mean walk had to ah been at least 5 hours butt what could we do i was from ohio an my 2 boys at the time were from pa and boston we was srewed we mayd the best of the situation butt heed this advice florida cops dont play u think u gettin off havin fun wit em knaw homie they gonna fucc u somehow................................MindState da Midnightson
    I can't read that shit. You need to learn about punctuation.

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie_Noble
    hmmm, prolly 20-22 miles, not that far, but still...
    yeah but that shit gota be at least 7 hours
    I got styles sick as hell, sicker than sickle cell anemia, slaughter your circulatory like lukemia

- AZ

Quote Originally Posted by Luther Large
    yeah but that shit gota be at least 7 hours
    ROFL crap, forgot the Mile to kilometer difference... hheeheeeeeee

whoops, prolly only 11 miles
    Shithouse who?

Default Go

longest i walked, altogether, like 4 hours. i walked all the fucking way from this one station to where i was supposed to go, when i was heading back home i couldn't transfer onto another bus, so i had to walk another couple of hours.

another time i got lost in this area i hadn't been before, was tyring to get to this road i thought i knew where, but ended up walking for like 2 hours straight, then got on a bus, haha met a couple people who saw me leave 2 hours ago, they were like what the fuck? didn't you leave like 2 hours ago?
    ________
    Ffm kissing
    Last edited by Koolish; 03-24-2011 at 11:56 AM.

From here to the can....
    "The only way to a woman's heart is along the path
    of torment. I know none other as sure..."

I went hiking in '87
    I'm still out hiking

help?
    Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face

Quote Originally Posted by Machete
    I went hiking in '87
    I'm still out hiking

help?
    Shithouse who?

separatin game from truth

28km... let's see, that's 17.5 miles. Took me 5 and half hours. Trying to clear my head - girls create problems sometimes, lol.
    Free from the mold, breaking the distance/
    A cause to face fears fraught with aching persistence...

-Arcane

http://arcanum.dmusic.com

Junior Vice President

Over to your house, kicked you in the neck, walked back... let me see, 9 miles?

Damn Some Of You Walked Mad Far The Farthest I Walked Was Like 4 Miles From A Driving Range To A Friendly's Like 6 Years Ago The Funny Thing Is That ODB Happened To Be There With His Daughter.