Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: am i a false prophet?

  1. #1
    JOKER FAM Sicka than aidZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Westside connected (westcoast)
    Age
    37
    Posts
    15,145
    Rep Power
    45

    Default am i a false prophet?

    if its true, how can I change?
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

  2. #2

    Default Re: am i a false prophet?

    lol what did you prophesy that was false

    to be considered a prophet is an honor

    to be considered a false prophet by the dumb deaf and blind brings me joy

    but if you never predicted the future or never told anyone that what you are telling them is from god then you cannot be a prophet at all

    "See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

  3. #3
    Tian Xia
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    london
    Age
    33
    Posts
    442
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Re: am i a false prophet?

    washinton will have a major disastor is the next 3-6 months
    greece is gonna suffer some rought times and japan will lose a important leader figure in this coming year,

    as for prophetic that's a honour, mediated with vibrational energy and read into the esotericism of life

    peace

  4. #4
    JOKER FAM Sicka than aidZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Westside connected (westcoast)
    Age
    37
    Posts
    15,145
    Rep Power
    45

    Default Re: am i a false prophet?

    Quote Originally Posted by 7EL7
    lol what did you prophesy that was false

    to be considered a prophet is an honor

    to be considered a false prophet by the dumb deaf and blind brings me joy

    but if you never predicted the future or never told anyone that what you are telling them is from god then you cannot be a prophet at all
    i didnt prophesize anything. ive just been told that im a 2 faced false prophet but never really understood it. guess im not. peace











    fragmented: what washington(DC or state) is going to have a disaster?
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

  5. #5
    Tian Xia
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    london
    Age
    33
    Posts
    442
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Re: am i a false prophet?

    d.c or the surrounding area,like i said shit isa gonna get fuck between now and 2012 2006 is gonna be a specially horrific year for the world, gonna see some of the most discusting shit happening to people

  6. #6
    JOKER FAM Sicka than aidZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Westside connected (westcoast)
    Age
    37
    Posts
    15,145
    Rep Power
    45

    Default Re: am i a false prophet?

    actually, ive had dreams that have come true. not the super cool ones but ill have a dream with someone in it an were taking acid an the next day i see him or her for the first time in years an we end up taking acid


    same with cigarettes, i had a dream i bought cigarettes for a kid without out an ID an the next day ill bump into him without my ID an he buys me cigarettes. i wouldnt consider it prophesizing tho

    peace
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

  7. #7
    JOKER FAM Sicka than aidZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Westside connected (westcoast)
    Age
    37
    Posts
    15,145
    Rep Power
    45

    Default Re: am i a false prophet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fragmented
    d.c or the surrounding area,like i said shit isa gonna get fuck between now and 2012 2006 is gonna be a specially horrific year for the world, gonna see some of the most discusting shit happening to people
    thats terrible, how do u know? the ancient text's an calenders?
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

  8. #8
    Tian Xia
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    london
    Age
    33
    Posts
    442
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Re: am i a false prophet?

    nya, i get graphic dreams of shit happening in places i've documented my dreams since 1998, i know it sounds like cranks but alot of shit has happened thast i get that deja vu feeling with, take the london bombing and the towers i dreamt bout that,

    there is also alot of polution in the washington state the o zone layer above america is gonna be fucked soon, the earths axis are starting to spin slower and the freuquency of life itself is gonna rapidly change, belive me this year 2006 is gonna be a year like no other

  9. #9

    Default Re: am i a false prophet?

    yes 2006 is that jump off

    i believe that

    in a few i may tell yall why i believe this

    "See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

  10. #10
    JOKER FAM Sicka than aidZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Westside connected (westcoast)
    Age
    37
    Posts
    15,145
    Rep Power
    45

    Default Re: am i a false prophet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fragmented
    nya, i get graphic dreams of shit happening in places i've documented my dreams since 1998, i know it sounds like cranks but alot of shit has happened thast i get that deja vu feeling with, take the london bombing and the towers i dreamt bout that,

    there is also alot of polution in the washington state the o zone layer above america is gonna be fucked soon, the earths axis are starting to spin slower and the freuquency of life itself is gonna rapidly change, belive me this year 2006 is gonna be a year like no other
    yeah, all of our trees are getting clear cutted in washington, its bullshit. yo, i wanna know bout 2006!!!....should i just be partying like crazy or do we have a chance at surviving?

    wu tang clan, 9th wonder of the world
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

  11. #11
    JOKER FAM Sicka than aidZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Westside connected (westcoast)
    Age
    37
    Posts
    15,145
    Rep Power
    45

    Default Re: am i a false prophet?

    Quote Originally Posted by 7EL7
    yes 2006 is that jump off

    i believe that

    in a few i may tell yall why i believe this
    fire away
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

  12. #12
    healthy merking LHX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    24

    Default Re: am i a false prophet?

    Quote Originally Posted by 7EL7
    yes 2006 is that jump off

    i believe that

    in a few i may tell yall why i believe this
    believe or know?
    your mother's dick

  13. #13
    HANIF Urban_Journalz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Inner Realms of Outer Space
    Posts
    2,094
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by "SiCkARoCkS" View Post
    actually, ive had dreams that have come true. not the super cool ones but ill have a dream with someone in it an were taking acid an the next day i see him or her for the first time in years an we end up taking acid


    same with cigarettes, i had a dream i bought cigarettes for a kid without out an ID an the next day ill bump into him without my ID an he buys me cigarettes. i wouldnt consider it prophesizing tho

    peace
    Dreams and intuition are the most common forms of prophecy. Not all are true, of course, but some can definitley be worth consideration.
    I've had a few myself that would either scare most people, or just leave them sayin, "Yeah, right."
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by "SiCkARoCkS" View Post
    actually, ive had dreams that have come true. not the super cool ones but ill have a dream with someone in it an were taking acid an the next day i see him or her for the first time in years an we end up taking acid


    same with cigarettes, i had a dream i bought cigarettes for a kid without out an ID an the next day ill bump into him without my ID an he buys me cigarettes. i wouldnt consider it prophesizing tho

    peace
    this isn't prophecy... this is psychic phenomena.

    i think every human being is capable of psychic things, intuiting and all that mental stuff.

    it happens to lots of people. it shows us that humans have mental abilities that go beyond the normal brain functions. there is people that consciously grow and develop mental/psychic abilities and use them for all kinds of purposes.

    maybe you're gifted?

  15. #15
    king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    i roam the earth's surface
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,795
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    what the FUCK happened to Sicka??

Similar Threads

  1. RZA live at Budabest
    By Dark-Olsson in forum Wu-Tang Chamber
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-25-2005, 04:45 AM
  2. Wu tang / fam - BT tracker site
    By MUZE in forum Wu-Tang Chamber
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-08-2005, 12:14 PM
  3. Big L
    By pecker2832 in forum Hip-Hop Shop
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-06-2005, 12:55 PM
  4. what is a referral??????????
    By Luther Large in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-17-2005, 05:01 AM
  5. Wu Wallpaper
    By mashqauck in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-23-2005, 03:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •