once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Just saw Hellraiser!!!

Default Just saw Hellraiser!!!

I know its been out but I dont remember it as a kid. So, I saw the first one yesterday and it disturbed the hell out of me. Does anyone really remember this movie. I mean it is scary in some disturbing way, especially the end where the guy saids "Jesus Wept" I mean come on, thats some sick shit. You have to watch it to fully understand how sick the end is.
    Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched

Default Re: Just saw Hellraiser!!!

Hellraiser 1, 2, & 3 were the shit! I lost interest after that.

The Moon Knight

Hellraiser is pretty cool... Clive Barkers novel "The Hellbound Heart" which inspired the movie kicks ass too! And that "Jesus wept" line was actually improvised!
    He Who Professes The Faith Will Excel:
    And To Whatever You Accustom Yourself
    You Will Grow Accustomed To.
    Blessing To The Reader.

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Hellraiser movies are pretty dope- the first couple of movies are classic- the recent ones are just fuck with your mind but they're still pretty dope

I remember watching hellraiser as a kid and having night mares, that shit would just make me want to watch it again. I think i'm gonna build me box like the one in the movie and see if I can get it to work........