Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 27 of 27

Thread: H.Notik & STYLE - "Incurable Illness"

  1. #16
    Fuck The Law. H.Notik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Boston
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,469
    Rep Power
    25

    Caught up with the sky
    Shot at God.


  2. #17
    Wu Tang Clam Ol' Dirty Trixˣ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    G-Spot, PuNarnia
    Posts
    8,043
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    you know Trixx is ODB, right?

    Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

    Decipher, son.


    Don't want no puss filled yellowheaded dick man

  3. #18
    Wu Tang Clam Ol' Dirty Trixˣ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    G-Spot, PuNarnia
    Posts
    8,043
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    another thing, could you post the lyrics here too, please?
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    you know Trixx is ODB, right?

    Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

    Decipher, son.


    Don't want no puss filled yellowheaded dick man

  4. #19
    soldier of christ
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Bronx n.y
    Age
    41
    Posts
    970
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    dope

  5. #20
    Fuck The Law. H.Notik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Boston
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,469
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trixx View Post
    another thing, could you post the lyrics here too, please?
    I dont have mine anymore...i'll type it up when i get the chance for you though.

    Caught up with the sky
    Shot at God.


  6. #21
    Wu Tang Clam Ol' Dirty Trixˣ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    G-Spot, PuNarnia
    Posts
    8,043
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    don't forget will you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    you know Trixx is ODB, right?

    Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

    Decipher, son.


    Don't want no puss filled yellowheaded dick man

  7. #22
    Wu Tang Clam Ol' Dirty Trixˣ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    G-Spot, PuNarnia
    Posts
    8,043
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    i had this song on repeat the other night. every time it got to Style's first verse, right when he says "totally awesome" there's a little sort of 'ping' noise, whenever i heard that ping i thought i had received a new message on MSN. i know the ping isn't exactly the same as the one on MSN, but it tricked me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    you know Trixx is ODB, right?

    Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

    Decipher, son.


    Don't want no puss filled yellowheaded dick man

  8. #23
    Gen Chat Bully Uncle Steezo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    5th Dimension
    Posts
    14,743
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    whats hannnanin? whatsup?
    chickens is cluckin but sucka niggas wanna cuff
    i dont give fuck mean mug an act tuff
    if i call they bluff they turn marshmallow fluff
    greet em outside of the club with a pump
    u think we on the moon the way these muhfukkas jumped
    gauge went boom they run like forrest gump
    fuck that fake shit have em doin them stunts str8 out the matrix
    fall back duckin and dodgin tony hawked him
    switchfoot backside 9 totally awesome
    stretch em out like latex ripped the condom
    hear it in boston if this heat gon blow
    an dump ya body in a spot where the streets dont go
    or in the chattahoochie just for actin cootchie
    we like bugs and daffy these tune are so looney
    and the way we snappin you swear its laffy taffy
    if you ain't happy? fuck u sue me.
    u bitches gotta be trippin like its a scary movie
    cuz yo rhymes are shitty an yo beats are booty
    case closed yo notik roll that scooby doobie

    i'm chill cool calm cold as jack frost
    serial scratched off i'm blowin yo back off
    pumpin the mossberg like my dick when i jack off
    i'm bout to bust a buckshot nut
    spray it in yo face like a bloodclot slut
    blood colder than ashcroft eyes lower than wind chill
    blood spills thru the holes in yo windshield
    slump on the wheel with the gas to the floor
    crashed the seville spilled the kilo snow
    made cherry ice on the dashboard
    walked up to it snatched the blunt out the ashtray
    wish a nigga would? betta watch what u ask for
    shudda pumped yo brakes life moves at a fast pace
    but ain't no cheese at the end of the rat race
    so put on a skimask or the black face

  9. #24
    Fuck The Law. H.Notik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Boston
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,469
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    ayo....
    cooled out iced chilling, zooted with fly villians,
    eyes low for the 5-0 - survival..
    we might pillage in the sunlight, you might feel us
    get up in ya pockets - dont ever pop shit
    autmatic glock clips {chicka chicka} switchblade
    buck 50 in the hallway where your bitch stay
    fuck fiddy and g-unit my g's we stay booted
    keep the chronic lit it's peace lets politic
    the booth bully bulldozer in ya projects
    straight beast, [whats the deal] move bricks like beech street.
    fly writer, mind brighter than highlighters
    limelighter in the spot nobody gon' shine brighter
    me and style like a madman straight jackets
    run up in ya spot dumb out an strait slap ya
    alot of these cats who rap are just actors
    be yourself homey yo style tell'em whas happnen'


    ayo...
    blueberry chronic bubonic ayo it's passion
    catch a couple kisses from broads an then i'm smashin...
    the latest fashions? i dont really need those
    timb boots hoody b hat brim low...
    check it out - so so fresh we reppin style
    plus them weapons out try and test if you ever doubt
    send them SOS'S out, the game is locked up
    you lames is not tough word up you got fucked
    my whole city, roll wit me we so gritty
    in the marquis puffin bomb tree you cant stop me...
    livin' life to the fullest i do work
    and spit rhymes son more filthy than zoo dirt
    so check it check it yall where my woman at?
    ayo I got up in them walls sorta like a wrecking ball
    this is fact - powerful raps we gettin' ill
    ayo style hit the mic tell these mofuckas chill
    Last edited by H.Notik; 05-04-2010 at 05:09 PM.

    Caught up with the sky
    Shot at God.


  10. #25
    Wu Tang Clam Ol' Dirty Trixˣ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    G-Spot, PuNarnia
    Posts
    8,043
    Rep Power
    51

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    you know Trixx is ODB, right?

    Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

    Decipher, son.


    Don't want no puss filled yellowheaded dick man

  11. #26
    Wu Tang Clam Ol' Dirty Trixˣ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    G-Spot, PuNarnia
    Posts
    8,043
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    gavin or h.notik, can i get a DL link where i don't need to sign up, please? i've lost the original file.
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    you know Trixx is ODB, right?

    Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

    Decipher, son.


    Don't want no puss filled yellowheaded dick man

  12. #27
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,631
    Rep Power
    227

    Default repped

    Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    whats hannnanin? whatsup?
    chickens is cluckin but sucka niggas wanna cuff
    i dont give fuck mean mug an act tuff
    if i call they bluff they turn marshmallow fluff
    greet em outside of the club with a pump
    u think we on the moon the way these muhfukkas jumped
    gauge went boom they run like forrest gump
    fuck that fake shit have em doin them stunts str8 out the matrix
    fall back duckin and dodgin tony hawked him
    switchfoot backside 9 totally awesome
    stretch em out like latex ripped the condom
    hear it in boston if this heat gon blow
    an dump ya body in a spot where the streets dont go
    or in the chattahoochie just for actin cootchie
    we like bugs and daffy these tune are so looney
    and the way we snappin you swear its laffy taffy
    if you ain't happy? fuck u sue me.
    u bitches gotta be trippin like its a scary movie
    cuz yo rhymes are shitty an yo beats are booty
    case closed yo notik roll that scooby doobie

    i'm chill cool calm cold as jack frost
    serial scratched off i'm blowin yo back off
    pumpin the mossberg like my dick when i jack off
    i'm bout to bust a buckshot nut
    spray it in yo face like a bloodclot slut
    blood colder than ashcroft eyes lower than wind chill
    blood spills thru the holes in yo windshield
    slump on the wheel with the gas to the floor
    crashed the seville spilled the kilo snow
    made cherry ice on the dashboard
    walked up to it snatched the blunt out the ashtray
    wish a nigga would? betta watch what u ask for
    shudda pumped yo brakes life moves at a fast pace
    but ain't no cheese at the end of the rat race
    so put on a skimask or the black face
    Quote Originally Posted by H.Notik View Post
    ayo....
    cooled out iced chilling, zooted with fly villians,
    eyes low for the 5-0 - survival..
    we might pillage in the sunlight, you might feel us
    get up in ya pockets - dont ever pop shit
    autmatic glock clips {chicka chicka} switchblade
    buck 50 in the hallway where your bitch stay
    fuck fiddy and g-unit my g's we stay booted
    keep the chronic lit it's peace lets politic
    the booth bully bulldozer in ya projects
    straight beast, [whats the deal] move bricks like beech street.
    fly writer, mind brighter than highlighters
    limelighter in the spot nobody gon' shine brighter
    me and style like a madman straight jackets
    run up in ya spot dumb out an strait slap ya
    alot of these cats who rap are just actors
    be yourself homey yo style tell'em whas happnen'


    ayo...
    blueberry chronic bubonic ayo it's passion
    catch a couple kisses from broads an then i'm smashin...
    the latest fashions? i dont really need those
    timb boots hoody b hat brim low...
    check it out - so so fresh we reppin style
    plus them weapons out try and test if you ever doubt
    send them SOS'S out, the game is locked up
    you lames is not tough word up you got fucked
    my whole city, roll wit me we so gritty
    in the marquis puffin bomb tree you cant stop me...
    livin' life to the fullest i do work
    and spit rhymes son more filthy than zoo dirt
    so check it check it yall where my woman at?
    ayo I got up in them walls sorta like a wrecking ball
    this is fact - powerful raps we gettin' ill
    ayo style hit the mic tell these mofuckas chill
    ill
    New Music alert:

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •