Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rappers who have no / the worst flow.

Default Rappers who have no / the worst flow.

I was think this the other night after listening to redman on muddy waters... while the album is dope redman doesn`t really have flow when he spits... same with jay-z i.m.o.

name rappers than don`t have flow.

peace be with you !

MF Doom. Sometimes I wonder if he records all his shit a capella then slaps a beat on it.

Banned

Immortal Technique doesn't really have a flow, but he's been working on it. still, if you can write lyrics that good, fuck the flow

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    I was think this the other night after listening to redman on muddy waters... while the album is dope redman doesn`t really have flow when he spits... same with jay-z i.m.o.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

Redman and jay-z don`t really have flow...they are very stop start rappers.

peace be with you !

PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ Tecknowledgist's Avatar

redman and jay-z can't flow?!?!?!

mother of christ

Golden Child Shaolin Bloody Sword's Avatar

Redman has a flow fool !!!!! Jay-Z used to have a flow, now he talks on beats.

Shyne sucks bad now ! wht happened to his voice & flow? Same with Myanlanski of Wu-Syndicate. I used to love his shit, he sux now. He must have a problem with his vocal cord.

Lil Wayne & Mystikal !!!! They both have no flow....

listen to pharoahe monch`s opening verse on WWIII off the sound bombing album that`s how you flow son.

peace be with you !

Just listen to the track "do what ya feel" feat method man off the muddy waters album and look at the differance @ how meth rides the track (which I must say is the best beat I have ever heard meth flow on...he sounds real slick) and then listen to redman on that track...Redman is a very jerky stop start rapper in my opinion...when he flows it don`t seem natural !!!! it sounds forced...same with jay.

peace be with you !
    Last edited by zooruka; 04-19-2010 at 09:02 PM.

redman doesn`t really have flow when he spits... same with jay-z i.m.o.
    ohhhhh come on now

Just listen to the track "do what ya feel"
    yeah, i can kinda see what you're sayin on this track, but this was off redmans third album when he was tryin to expand a bit artistically, maybe go a little mainstream. i think on both accounts you should try listening to some of the original tracks that earned them their critical acclaim. listen to say, time for some aksion or d'evils, no way you can make that argument

unfortunately, mainstream rap promotes a short choppy delivery in order to drop (allegedly) clever one or two liners so the average listener who is likely barely paying attention catches a bit of lyrics. jays later stuff kind of imitates this, and it also sold much better.

name rappers than don`t have flow.

peace be with you !

can anybody neg-rep this motherfucking bitch??

^^^^^^^^^^^

Im entitled to my opinion...I didn`t say you have to agree with it...

peace be with you !
    Last edited by zooruka; 04-20-2010 at 05:58 AM.

Zooruka is 0 for the century in posts today. He is just taking a massive donut with every crumb of shit that flies out of his mouth. Take a break pal. Not masturbating has made you moronically obnoxious.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

eminem to me cant flow but maybe thats cause i hate his voice i cant appreciate anything he does

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Canít stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... Itís never us coming with the gimmicks. Itís always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap thatís just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ĎWhy Wu-Tang?í when itís not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?