once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: mental optical...1st verse to my freestyle in the audio booth

BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF JIGSAW45's Avatar

Default mental optical...1st verse to my freestyle in the audio booth

started off as a random verse,then I spiti it over a just blaze beat...check it.

My biological projects from the top o the mental optical/wit verbals that's symbolic to the wildaz n the scholars too/the illa logical is 4niggas thinkin illogical/separate the molecules with knowledge when I rock the booth/switchblade juggler,puncture the vein jugular/uranium flame utterer,cranium brain knuckler/strain till the aim fukin up,bang till the springs rustin up/soul controlla shoulda blowa,splosive flow I blow shit up/35th degree,breath control projectin debris/nigga try n testin my stee,tie you by ya neck to a tree/till you die n restin in peace,im a spit infectious disease/aint no contestin with me better pay respect to the beast/if I take a break from the mic,they gon still b chekin 4me/jigsama bin rymin I rock consecutively/my name engraved in the street in the b.p.to the t/the most hated on tenants nigga p.c.to the p/

My biological projects from the top o the mental optical/wit verbals that's symbolic to the wildaz n the scholars too/the illa logical is 4niggas thinkin illogical/separate the molecules with knowledge when I rock the booth/switchblade juggler,puncture the vein jugular/uranium flame utterer,cranium brain knuckler/

loved the delivery some sharpness peace

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

thanx alot bro,u should peep the joint in the booth,shits hot. Appreciate the feed man,peace.

you know the deal fam

track is the booth is ill

thanx alot my dude. I appreciated the good energy here so I'm gonna try n post more verses here. Peace