once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: The odd news thread

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Do you have statistics on the amount of innocent black and mexican males in jail compared to innocent whites? Or is that just a hunch? lol

If the guy had worn an alien mask, would you still have been upset about it?
    Ok, Check, you're just being silly.
    "Criminals have more rights than victims. Protect yourself and show no mercy with vengeance!"

Veteran Member

Eeww that brain story is nasty.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

That story from China doesn't really surprise me. They eat anything there.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
    Now why would I lie about that? What possible "motive" would have? what possible incentive would I get from that? Ugh!!!!!!
    use the word incentive right or dont use it at all

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    and not all white men are small
    Right. In Art's defense, he was in the pool!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    i hope you die tonight faggit.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
    use the word incentive right or dont use it at all
    Ha. Agreed. Got it.

Veteran Member

CRRRRAZZZZY!!! GIRL TRIES TO MURDER HER BABY'S FATHER . . . BY GIVING HIM AIDS!!!

April 24, 2010. We here at MediaTakeOut.com have heard of some EXTREME ghetto hoodratedness . . . but this one takes the cake.

Yesterday, a woman called into Jacksonville Radio Station 93.3 The Beat with a CRAZY STORY. Apparently the girl was mad at her baby's father for not paying child support, so she decided to get back at him - by GIVING HIM AIDS!!!

According to the woman, one of her close girl friends is suffering from HIV/AIDS. And her friend is so SCANDALOUS that she has UNPROTECTED sex with men without disclosing her condition.

So the girl decided that she would HOOK UP her girlfriend with her baby’s father - in hopes that she would give her baby's father the PACKAGE.

But get this, she had ANOTHER reason for killing him. According to the GHETTO HOODRAT, if her babys father were DEAD . . . she could get an increase in the amount of government assistance that she's receiving.

We know that there are THOUSANDS of MTOers out in Jacksonville. Can one of y’all please CALL THE POLICE on this bird and have her investigated . . .

Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    For that guy to use a black face mask makes everything bad. If he would've gotten away, the police would've been looking at every black male that's in the city just because. Most likely, they'd arrest someone who didn't even commit the crime just because a black guy looks like the guy in the picture. Innocent man goes to jail while the white guy who commited the crime remains free.
    i understand your concern, but i don't think guys that rob banks care about an innocent person going to jail.

seriously tectrus moa, if you were robbing a bank and had access to a white man's mask and you knew you could get away with it, wouldn't you use it without worrying about some innocent white guy getting locked up?

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    That story from China doesn't really surprise me. They eat anything there.
    and you should know, aren't you Chinese, Twink?

Quote Originally Posted by RzaRectum View Post
    Right. In Art's defense, he was in the pool!!!

lol, there was shrinkage

Two convicts dress up as sheep to evade capture

LONDON: Two convicts who escaped from a high security prison in Argentina have managed to evade arrest by disguising themselves up as sheep by wearing full sheepskins including the sheep's head.

Maximiliano Pereyra and Ariel Diaz stole the sheep hides from a ranch after fleeing from an Argentinian maximum security prison a week ago, The Sun has reported.

The duo managed to evade 300 policemen on their trail by disguising themselves as sheep. Locals have seen them running through farmland at night.

"They were wearing grey clothes but had full sheepskins, including the sheep's heads, over their heads and back," a farmworker was quoted as saying.

Spotting the two men among thousands of sheep is "almost impossible", the police said.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

That's messed up, since a lot of innocent sheep are in jail.

that's fucked up
    i think people get too desensitized by these movies and wucorp threads

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by BTTR KNG KOOL View Post
    Two convicts dress up as sheep to evade capture

LONDON: Two convicts who escaped from a high security prison in Argentina have managed to evade arrest by disguising themselves up as sheep by wearing full sheepskins including the sheep's head.

Maximiliano Pereyra and Ariel Diaz stole the sheep hides from a ranch after fleeing from an Argentinian maximum security prison a week ago, The Sun has reported.

The duo managed to evade 300 policemen on their trail by disguising themselves as sheep. Locals have seen them running through farmland at night.

"They were wearing grey clothes but had full sheepskins, including the sheep's heads, over their heads and back," a farmworker was quoted as saying.

Spotting the two men among thousands of sheep is "almost impossible", the police said.
    Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! WTH!

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post

Geez!!!!!!!!! See and I be telling folks (Zig) to not leave ur cell phone home cause ain't nobody gonna call for help for u...........