Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: The odd news thread

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
    Mugshot Hall Of Fame

Filed under: Mugshot Hall Of Fame
    Oh, boy.
    This clown was arrested for a parole violation so he got to show off his lovely facial tattoos in his mugshot.
    Seriously, dude!? The lipstick markings are overkill after that heinous lip tattoo!
    HIGHlarious!

Did you get his number yet Queen? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

Veteran Member

Very funny

Veteran Member

SHOCKING STORY!!! MOTHER BLEACHES INFANTS SKIN . . . TO MAKE THE BABY LIGHT SKINNED!!

April 30, 2010. One MediaTakeOut.com reader told us about a very DISTURBING image going around the internet. It was taken from a message board called SkinCareTalk.com. According to the website, the above baby is getting her skin bleached by her mama. Here’s what the poster had to say:
    My friend bleaches her 9 month old son. She only dates light skinned men as she puts it "who doesn’t want light skinned children black is dirty". Both her sons were born with more or less the same colour as her, now she bleaches the both of them.

The father in the picture, is totally unaware of this. I have spoken to her on a number of occasions to stop but my words have fallen on deaf ears. I am not one for minding peoples business but what she is doing is dangerous.

Do you think i should tell the daddy?
    If somebody knows who this child is . . . PLEASE TELL US . . . so that we can refer CHILD SERVICES to his home!!!

Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar

Mass. woman with no arms preparing for black belt

PEABODY, Mass. – A Massachusetts woman who was born without arms or kneecaps is preparing to test for her black belt in taekwondo. Sheila Radziewicz was scheduled to take her test next month at Bruce McCorry's Martial Arts in Peabody. The 32-year-old brown belt, who was born with thrombocytopenia-absent radius, or TAR syndrome, told The Salem News she's been training in martial arts for three years.
    McCorry, her teacher, said he's never seen a student like Radziewicz. Despite her condition, she can use nunchucks and break boards with her kicks.
    The Salem resident, who works as an advocate for victims of domestic violence, said she has never let her disability stop her. At 23, Radziewicz earned her driver's license. She uses a car that she controls with her feet.

Veteran Member

LIVING IN THE HOOD IS AN ADVENTURE . . . YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GONNA SEE . . . TAKE FOR INSTANCE THIS F*CKERY SPOTTED AT AN INTERSECTION IN CHARLOTTE!! (PARENTAL DISCRETION)

I bet that woman with no arms is a better driver than Art. I'd feel safer driving with her.

I wouldn't want to run into that hippo. It would probably total my car.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    I bet that woman with no arms is a better driver than Art. I'd feel safer driving with her.

I wouldn't want to run into that hippo. It would probably total my car.

AAWW poor Art. He gets no love. No wait what am I saying.........fuck him for making fun of my bed!

Now that girl needs love to check. She may give the best head u'll ever have.......

Fat girls usually do give good head, but that's because their mouth and jaws are so big, and they are used to having food and things in their mouth just about 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
    AAWW poor Art. He gets no love. No wait what am I saying.........fuck him for making fun of my bed!
    you're not supposed to reveal anything that happens in the Vatican. i am voting on your removal

Eel Swims Up Man’s Anus And Eats His Bowels:
    IN a Sichuan hospital, China, a man has died after an eel was inserted up his anus.

The eel entered the rectum and chewed away his bowels. The man, aged 59, worked as a chef. When opened up, medic found as 50cm long Asian swamp eel lodged in his rectum. The eel was dead.

Reports are that the man claimed to have “eaten a lot of eel the previous day”.

Later, friends of the dead man claimed they had inserted the eel when the victim has been out cold from drink. It was a joke.

No artificial sleazy

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post

Poppa was a playa

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Eel Swims Up Man’s Anus And Eats His Bowels:
    IN a Sichuan hospital, China, a man has died after an eel was inserted up his anus.

The eel entered the rectum and chewed away his bowels. The man, aged 59, worked as a chef. When opened up, medic found as 50cm long Asian swamp eel lodged in his rectum. The eel was dead.

Reports are that the man claimed to have “eaten a lot of eel the previous day”.
    People need to be a little more careful. OBVIOUSLY he was doing it wrong.
    Later, friends of the dead man claimed they had inserted the eel when the victim has been out cold from drink. It was a joke.
    Should've read the whole article.. Party and Bullshit can kill you..

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    i hope you die tonight faggit.

Veteran Member

you're not supposed to reveal anything that happens in the Vatican. i am voting on your removal

Well damn no one knew it was from there till u pointed it out. Whatever man. Vote me out.

Veteran Member

13 YEAR OLD CHILD BRIDE DIES OF INTERNAL INJURIES . . . SUSTAINED DURING PASSIONATE NIGHT WITH HER 25 YEAR OLD HUSBAND!!! (DETAILS)

May 09, 2010. MediaTakeOut.com just received some very SAD news. A 13-year-old Yemeni girl died of internal injuries last week, just four days after she wed a 25 year old man.

The girl, named Ilham Mahdi al Assi, died last Friday in a hospital in Yemen's Hajja province. She was married the previous Monday in a traditional arranged marriage known as a 'swap marriage', in which the brother of the bride also married the sister of the groom.

According to a United Nations report, the girl was EXTREMELY petite and underdeveloped. And during her wedding night, she sustained SEVERE internal injuries from intercourse. And those injuries later cost her her life.

Her husband is not expected to be charged with any crimes.