once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lucid Dreaming, Skrying & Projection

Default Re: Lucid Dreaming, Skrying & Projection

Peace Froth, and everyone else for adding on...
    Lucidity bring about a lot of practical (and fun) possibilities, check out www.dreamviews.com
    for explanations and guides, they have a good forum also. in the dreams section there are some crazy stories

bump
    your mother's dick

my brother said he got sleep paralyzed once

--------------------

edit: what's this?

nevermind

I'll just look up on that dream website
    Last edited by bizzlez; 02-26-2007 at 11:34 PM.
    My name starts with the letter "B," so I came up with bizzlez.

I'm taking herbal medicines before going to sleep. It really helps liven up my dreams. Not that they weren't vivid enough though. The pills I take contain wheat, hop, Eschscholtzia, melisse and valerian.

valerian is pretty wild
    your mother's dick

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by redemption View Post
    Peace Froth, and everyone else for adding on...
    Lucidity bring about a lot of practical (and fun) possibilities, check out www.dreamviews.com
    for explanations and guides, they have a good forum also. in the dreams section there are some crazy stories
    that site is great

(nevermind) I'll join that website forum.

Does anyone believe in connecting with other people that are alive while two people are lucid dreaming? I don't, just wondering what other people think lucid dreaming can accomplish.

I doubt it, though it may make for a fun game.
    And what shall we toast?

Madness! Combustion! Liberty and the end of all law! The invisible international! The toast is anarchy!

From my exprience, you can really see how your dreams are made out of light, from the perspective of just being aware of the transition between dreaming and comming aware of your physical souruonings, you can see your dreams as projections of percieved space from within, that occer on some subconsious leavel that alternitivly creates the world you and I take for granted unless your on acid or some shit. This only happened onece but I could see the dream scape at the same time as I came to my body and found my self on the bed, and

This was illuminating because it demonstrated that dreams are no more just in your head, they are just in your mind. If you follow.
    Last edited by ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA; 03-04-2007 at 01:27 PM.

This is extremely interesting to me. I've always had extremely vivid dreams since I was very young and I honestly remember dreams I had at a very young age. Honestly, I usually do realize I'm dreaming during a dream but it's more the low level kind (after checking this thread I've been reading up on this). The hardest part I think is completely remembering my dreams. I remember portions ut not usually the whole thing.

Awesome thread guys. This is very informative and honestly, pretty fucking exciting for me. Thanks.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez View Post
    Check it out, this is where my shit got fucked up. I was sleeping in my sisters room one night cuz she wasn't home. So I go to sleep, all of a sudden I wake up while I'm sleeping, and my whole body was just frozen. I didn't know wtf what was going on so I started freaking out. I was trying to call for my mom or just scream but I couldn't do shit. I waited for a while than I just woke up in cold sweats. I was young at the time so I didn't know wtf happened and I wouldn't go back to sleep for like 3 days after that.

I remember a slight whispering while this was going on, does this ring a bell for anybody?
    YEA SHIT WAS WACK LIKE YOU CAN SEE AROUND U BUT YOUR REALLY SLEEPING AND CANT WAKE UP LIKE IF THEY HOLDING U DOWN, HAPPENED TO ME LIKE LAST YEAR, BUT IF I GET A NIGHTMARE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, I JUST BEAT THE MEAT TO FORGET ABOUT IT

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Just Beat It

Quote Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
    Just Beat It
    You mean like Michael Jackson ?? LOl. Just kidding.

Nice thread by the way. Shemsu Elohim is dropping mad knowledge about the astrial plane and dreams being related to the egos. All that shit is true. See you can hide from yourself or your deep inner emotions while your awake, but not when you sleep. The dark side or the subconscious mind takes over then. There is light on both sides though, subconscious and concious. Just like their is darkness, negativity, (or evil) on both sides as well.

Don't be afraid of evil or the darkness though their just negative emotions. And you'd be surprised cause the light can cut both ways too like a double edge sword. Love is not always good, pretty, or positive either. That is why the buddah says we must be above our egos or emotions which say this or that is good or bad. Love can also destroy and be very depressing. Hate can sometimes make us strong, and again Love can sometimes make you very depressed or down as well. Hence, no one emotion is ever completely positive or negative and move or constantly change from one to the other.

Last edited by Battle 1; 03-06-2007 at 08:27 AM.

I have experienced sleep paralysis many times, and I always try to fight it when i experience it. For instance, I try to force myself to wake up...its almost like Im in a coma and im trying to come out of it....and when I do wake up, I am extremely fatigued and tired to the point that I want to fall asleep again, but I dont because I never understood sleep paralysis...
    It almost always happens when I take naps in the daytime, and either the TV is on kinda loud or there are people around. I dont like daytime naps for some reason....I rarely take them unless I am extremely tired from work or school.

ANd I regularly have the teeth falling out dream....