Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: A question for Check Two

Default A question for Check Two

who the fuck do you actually root for in any sport? I really don't remember seeing a single post from you that would give a solid indication of being a fan for anyone. Just curious seeing as you're the mod of the sports section and all. Rooting for at least one team would seem to be mandatory.

Support the Real. Click HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
    who the fuck do you actually root for in any sport? I really don't remember seeing a single post from you that would give a solid indication of being a fan for anyone. Just curious seeing as you're the mod of the sports section and all. Rooting for at least one team would seem to be mandatory.
    Having a general understanding of how the sports are played would be helpful for him as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Compulsion View Post
    Having a general understanding of how the sports are played would be helpful for him as well.
    lol

congrats on the draft btw man, I'm jealous of yall landing Earl Thomas

No artificial sleazy

MY GUESS

if I had to guess

lol

congrats on the draft btw man, I'm jealous of yall landing Earl Thomas
    Thanks! I was very happy with how the draft turned out. I was listening to an interview with our GM and he was saying had Eric Berry fell to six we would have taken him. I'm happy that it worked out this way though, as I don't think Berry is THAT much > than Thomas, and I really wanted to draft Okung.

Bet your secondary will miss Thomas next year @ UT, though!

Thanks! I was very happy with how the draft turned out. I was listening to an interview with our GM and he was saying had Eric Berry fell to six we would have taken him. I'm happy that it worked out this way though, as I don't think Berry is THAT much > than Thomas, and I really wanted to draft Okung.

Bet your secondary will miss Thomas next year @ UT, though!
    haha, he's a helluva player no doubt, but we don't rebuild we reload Gilbert with a full year as a starter is gonna be lights out @ QB. Two-time 5a state champ, future national title holder, and overall #1 pick when he makes his way to the NFL.

Arron Ross, Michael Huff, Michael Griffin (who all played together) and now Earl Thomas, we're used to sendin DB's up to the NFL. The guys coming in won't be any different. NFL-caliber players that gotta pay those college dues.

haha, he's a helluva player no doubt, but we don't rebuild we reload Gilbert with a full year as a starter is gonna be lights out @ QB. Two-time 5a state champ, future national title holder, and overall #1 pick when he makes his way to the NFL.

Arron Ross, Michael Huff, Michael Griffin (who all played together) and now Earl Thomas, we're used to sendin DB's up to the NFL. The guys coming in won't be any different. NFL-caliber players that gotta pay those college dues.

UT does keep reloading, that is true! I'm happy to have Earl on the Seahawks. Nebraska is coming up to Seattle this year, how are they looking for next year?

UT does keep reloading, that is true! I'm happy to have Earl on the Seahawks. Nebraska is coming up to Seattle this year, how are they looking for next year?
    the coach they got now had 'em playing the D like crazy but idk how much of that was Suh (who almost single-handedly killed us) Probably helps with their recruiting but to be honest I don't really check on how everybody else is doin in the Big 12 as far as that goes. They play us, they better be ready to take that L haha

the coach they got now had 'em playing the D like crazy but idk how much of that was Suh (who almost single-handedly killed us) Probably helps with their recruiting but to be honest I don't really check on how everybody else is doin in the Big 12 as far as that goes. They play us, they better be ready to take that L haha
    LOL I hear ya. I try to follow the rest of the PAC-10, but..

Washington's offense should be pretty potent next year, so it should be a fun game to go to.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Visions, I'll answer your question when you answer my last pm. I have said multiple times in the NFL thread what my favorite team is and also in the NBA thread though.

Compulsion, I don't know what you're talking about, jabroni. Maybe you should update your sig by replacing the Sonics with the Storm, who are a better team than the Sonics were before the move.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

nice answer. So you don't watch sports than. Good mod.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

You must not have read my post correctly.

Still upset that nobody else considers poker a sport.

It's not a sport. It's a game. Now what, I'm a loser.
    Last edited by check two; 04-29-2010 at 12:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.