once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A question for Check Two

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Then why did you get so upset when it was questioned why the poker thread was in the sports zone?

I Always Assumed He Was A Bears Fan For Some Reason Not Sure If It's True That Or He Doesn't Have Any Team Just Roots For Underdogs At All Times Like In Baseball Probably Just Roots For Anyone To Beat The Yankees.
    Wherever I go, my crew, is true to swarm
    Got stripes in New York like Yankee uniforms-Biggie

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Then why did you get so upset when it was questioned why the poker thread was in the sports zone?
    Oh I was so upset? So upset you say? Sounds like something I would get "so" upset about.

By the way, you're a fucking idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Quote Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
    I Always Assumed He Was A Bears Fan For Some Reason Not Sure If It's True That Or He Doesn't Have Any Team Just Roots For Underdogs At All Times Like In Baseball Probably Just Roots For Anyone To Beat The Yankees.
    He's a bandwaggoning faggot. He's like Afficial Nastee, except he wishes he were from Belgium.
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Yeah, you were beyond upset. You were furious. You wanted to call your only friend to complain about it, but he blocked your number.

^^^Can't decide who he's rooting for this week.

I'll give a hint concerning one of the sports right now.. Dirty Knowledge and others know I like the Bears since I've mentioned it several times, so other people that don't know that must not post much in the NFL thread.

I still don't understand why you had to go so far as to unsticky my thread when it has twice as many views as the MMA thread at half the posts. I'm guessing it's because poker is a mental sport and you don't have a brain so you're jealous. That's the logical conclusion anyway.

How stupid are you brock? If Baby is saying he gets the idea that I like under dogs, and then you say I like band wagon teams. lol

I'll give a hint concerning one of the sports right now.. Dirty Knowledge and others know I like the Bears since I've mentioned it several times, so other people that don't know that must not post much in the NFL thread.
    I really could give a shit.

How stupid are you brock? If Baby is saying he gets the idea that I like under dogs, and then you say I like band wagon teams. lol
    Bandwaggoning doesn't necessarily mean you like the favorite. For instance, I jumped on the Butler bandwagon. So shut the fuck up you retard.

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    I still don't understand why you had to go so far as to unsticky my thread when it has twice as many views as the MMA thread at half the posts. I'm guessing it's because poker is a mental sport and you don't have a brain so you're jealous. That's the logical conclusion anyway.
    I unsticky a thread when it hasn't gotten a new post in a long time. If a thread hasn't gotten any new posts for several weeks, a month, or longer, why keep it stickied? If the poker thread would get more traffic once again, I would sticky it again.

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    Bandwaggoning doesn't necessarily mean you like the favorite. For instance, I jumped on the Butler bandwagon. So shut the fuck up you retard.
    Yeah, a big bandwagon they had.

I unsticky a thread when it hasn't gotten a new post in a long time. If a thread hasn't gotten any new posts for several weeks, a month, or longer, why keep it stickied? If the poker thread would get more traffic once again, I would sticky it again.
    Because it contains factual information. It's not like your typical sports threads where you imbeciles talk about who gets paid more and who has a hotter girlfriend. That's part of the reason why the ratio of views to posts is skewed, because people go to that thread to actually read it, not bullshit about nothing. Of course even as I'm saying this I realize you don't have a clue.

Yeah, a big bandwagon they had.
    I don't get it, are you trying to be sarcastic? Because if you are, that's a grade A fail, given the fact that the championship game had the highest ratings in decades, and it wasn't because Duke was there.