once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 50

Thread: A question for Check Two

  1. #16
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,442
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Then why did you get so upset when it was questioned why the poker thread was in the sports zone?



  2. #17

    Default

    I Always Assumed He Was A Bears Fan For Some Reason Not Sure If It's True That Or He Doesn't Have Any Team Just Roots For Underdogs At All Times Like In Baseball Probably Just Roots For Anyone To Beat The Yankees.
    Wherever I go, my crew, is true to swarm
    Got stripes in New York like Yankee uniforms-Biggie

  3. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Then why did you get so upset when it was questioned why the poker thread was in the sports zone?
    Oh I was so upset? So upset you say? Sounds like something I would get "so" upset about.










    By the way, you're a fucking idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  4. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
    I Always Assumed He Was A Bears Fan For Some Reason Not Sure If It's True That Or He Doesn't Have Any Team Just Roots For Underdogs At All Times Like In Baseball Probably Just Roots For Anyone To Beat The Yankees.
    He's a bandwaggoning faggot. He's like Afficial Nastee, except he wishes he were from Belgium.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  5. #20
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,442
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Yeah, you were beyond upset. You were furious. You wanted to call your only friend to complain about it, but he blocked your number.



  6. #21

    Default

    ^^^Can't decide who he's rooting for this week.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  7. #22
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,442
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    I'll give a hint concerning one of the sports right now.. Dirty Knowledge and others know I like the Bears since I've mentioned it several times, so other people that don't know that must not post much in the NFL thread.



  8. #23

    Default

    I still don't understand why you had to go so far as to unsticky my thread when it has twice as many views as the MMA thread at half the posts. I'm guessing it's because poker is a mental sport and you don't have a brain so you're jealous. That's the logical conclusion anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  9. #24
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,442
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    How stupid are you brock? If Baby is saying he gets the idea that I like under dogs, and then you say I like band wagon teams. lol



  10. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    I'll give a hint concerning one of the sports right now.. Dirty Knowledge and others know I like the Bears since I've mentioned it several times, so other people that don't know that must not post much in the NFL thread.
    I really could give a shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  11. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    How stupid are you brock? If Baby is saying he gets the idea that I like under dogs, and then you say I like band wagon teams. lol
    Bandwaggoning doesn't necessarily mean you like the favorite. For instance, I jumped on the Butler bandwagon. So shut the fuck up you retard.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  12. #27
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,442
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    I still don't understand why you had to go so far as to unsticky my thread when it has twice as many views as the MMA thread at half the posts. I'm guessing it's because poker is a mental sport and you don't have a brain so you're jealous. That's the logical conclusion anyway.
    I unsticky a thread when it hasn't gotten a new post in a long time. If a thread hasn't gotten any new posts for several weeks, a month, or longer, why keep it stickied? If the poker thread would get more traffic once again, I would sticky it again.



  13. #28
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,442
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    Bandwaggoning doesn't necessarily mean you like the favorite. For instance, I jumped on the Butler bandwagon. So shut the fuck up you retard.
    Yeah, a big bandwagon they had.



  14. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    I unsticky a thread when it hasn't gotten a new post in a long time. If a thread hasn't gotten any new posts for several weeks, a month, or longer, why keep it stickied? If the poker thread would get more traffic once again, I would sticky it again.
    Because it contains factual information. It's not like your typical sports threads where you imbeciles talk about who gets paid more and who has a hotter girlfriend. That's part of the reason why the ratio of views to posts is skewed, because people go to that thread to actually read it, not bullshit about nothing. Of course even as I'm saying this I realize you don't have a clue.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  15. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Yeah, a big bandwagon they had.
    I don't get it, are you trying to be sarcastic? Because if you are, that's a grade A fail, given the fact that the championship game had the highest ratings in decades, and it wasn't because Duke was there.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •