once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 54

Thread: heat

  1. #1

    Default heat

    just got off parole for a manufacturing an illegal substance chare. been free like 3 monthes. most ever since im 14. aint as good as you think you know. i had dreams to start my own business and all and blow.....


    hha naw uncle sam fucked that up for me. but either way i keep it moving. trying to keep it positive.

    but when i caught that felony some funny shit happened. cops was trying to put me undercover, naw, lol then some funny ass dude moves in my building day 1 and starts asking me questions, looking real suspicious. i was moving out so fuck tht dude right?!


    so i move out to a small town. trying to get away and have a simple life.

    na
    man fuck it. make a long story short,

    i got court in three days. the police already told me straight up they would set me up.

    and i aint had problems since.

    they know who i am and they waiting

    i theyre about to set me up.

    i had a new mieghbor move in my building today telling me how the gov is a mafia blah blah i just met this dude. i was like you need something let me know we nieghbors. all this guy was talking bout was drugs and the government.

    second time

    i know how these assholes operate

    i thik theyre gonna put me in jail and then kick the shit out of me and claim i attacked a cop furthering my sentence.

    because i did antagonize these cops in a legal way

    i moved to this small town to be left alone but now its worse cuz all the assholes know each other

    man fuck

    thers more buy its beyond wucorps atttention span. i guess ima have to call in some national radio shows and shit the next few days
    Last edited by PALEHORSE; 05-01-2010 at 09:03 PM.



    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

  2. #2
    Digital @fterLife INF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a better place
    Age
    37
    Posts
    20,710
    Rep Power
    118

    Default

    yo what are you on right now?like right now

  3. #3

    Default

    im telling you these cops told me they would set me up....

    when i went to my preliminary it was just me and the judge

    the cop told me" ill make your life hell"

    you know why?

    cuz i refused to be searched

    and after that i got cocky

    and made an ass out of them

    their dumb fucking cops

    but they got friends ya know


    this dude that just moved in my building got me worried. asking me about violence toward the government and drugs before i even knew his name



    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

  4. #4
    Digital @fterLife INF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a better place
    Age
    37
    Posts
    20,710
    Rep Power
    118

    Default

    I mean , they watching you.What more can you say or do.You're fucked.They told you that so there aint a hell of a lot that Wu Corp is gonna tell you. You know these ya-whooss
    Last edited by INF; 05-01-2010 at 09:17 PM.

  5. #5
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,933
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    ?????

  6. #6

    Default

    man it 10pm im just posting i dont expect wu corp to save me lol


    im just sayin....

    if i had something netter o do right now i would be doing it...

    flippng back and forth on legal pages...

    about to show up in court and put my birth certificate on the stand lol



    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

  7. #7
    Digital @fterLife INF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a better place
    Age
    37
    Posts
    20,710
    Rep Power
    118

    Default

    dude you are on something though right now.I can tell cuz how you are posting.You are tweaking or some shit.or you have snapped.

  8. #8

    Default

    All you can do is just be careful. Don't do anything illegal outside of your home. If you need some weed for example, have someone drop it off to you at your house, and smoke up inside only. Don't carry anything illegal with you, and if you notice anyone, including the guy you mentioned earlier following you, be overly nice. You know, ask how they are doing, talk about the weather, and make sure to tell them to have a nice day. The key being not ever letting them know they are bothering you.

  9. #9

    Default

    i know. im just venting. shit is stressing mme a little so im trying to get it off my mind. im legit though. ever since i caught those charges i been trying to be legit. but they ar watching me...


    another example i was walking down the alley the other day and a police SUV followed me the whole way right beside me and the pig just stared at me the whole time then i got to my destination(the bar) they left



    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

  10. #10

    Default

    Where's the part about you moving to Bel-Air?
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
    i know. im just venting. shit is stressing mme a little so im trying to get it off my mind. im legit though. ever since i caught those charges i been trying to be legit. but they ar watching me...


    another example i was walking down the alley the other day and a police SUV followed me the whole way right beside me and the pig just stared at me the whole time then i got to my destination(the bar) they left
    Oh, and don't drink and drive for fucks sake!

  12. #12
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Queens
    Posts
    17,492
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
    yo what are you on right now?like right now
    LOL

    Pale is spidey senses tingling? Can u feel it in the air?



  13. #13
    Wu Tang Clam Ol' Dirty Trixˣ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    G-Spot, PuNarnia
    Posts
    8,043
    Rep Power
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Come Honor Face View Post
    All you can do is just be careful. Don't do anything illegal outside of your home. If you need some weed for example, have someone drop it off to you at your house, and smoke up inside only. Don't carry anything illegal with you, and if you notice anyone, including the guy you mentioned earlier following you, be overly nice. You know, ask how they are doing, talk about the weather, and make sure to tell them to have a nice day. The key being not ever letting them know they are bothering you.

    yeah, stick to talking about the weather, football, women and cars.
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    you know Trixx is ODB, right?

    Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

    Decipher, son.


    Don't want no puss filled yellowheaded dick man

  14. #14
    G.A.W.D. PT.III RzaRectum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    10304
    Posts
    3,266
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
    im telling you these cops told me they would set me up....

    when i went to my preliminary it was just me and the judge

    the cop told me" ill make your life hell"

    you know why?

    cuz i refused to be searched

    and after that i got cocky

    and made an ass out of them

    their dumb fucking cops

    but they got friends ya know


    this dude that just moved in my building got me worried. asking me about violence toward the government and drugs before i even knew his name
    There's your mistake. Be humble and DON'T fucking rub it in their faces. All your doing is taunting them, and they will do anything they can to make your life miserable, because you did this. Don't you still got the ins on the FreeMasons? Use this to get some slack. Say that secret word in court so they know you're "one of them". LOL

    Apologize if you feel it might help and just play nice. You might get a new friend out of this shit. In your position, it sounds like you need it.
    Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    i hope you die tonight faggit.

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RzaRectum View Post
    There's your mistake. Be humble and DON'T fucking rub it in their faces. All your doing is taunting them, and they will do anything they can to make your life miserable, because you did this. Don't you still got the ins on the FreeMasons? Use this to get some slack. Say that secret word in court so they know you're "one of them". LOL

    Apologize if you feel it might help and just play nice. You might get a new friend out of this shit. In your position, it sounds like you need it.
    true
    butwhat my original post was gonna be about....
    i dont want to be their fucking friend


    at least not on their terms



    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •