once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: heat

im half ready to jump start the revolution

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Last edited by PALEHORSE; 05-02-2010 at 03:13 AM.

Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Veteran Member

U know this has me thinking. I talk to this guy, he is my friend and he has an out of state number and so do I and he said one time that they may tap our convos cause it seems odd and we may be doing some shady shit. hmmmmm

ahahahaaha

This is your most paranoid rant yet, it's magical!

The police are sending in multiple undercovers to live in your building, because you believe every word some fuck wit conspiracy nut told you on the internet.

This really is serious business!

wow, The US police department is all of a sudden allocating a hell of a lot of resources to tackle petty crime haha

This bit is the best ~ "i thik theyre gonna put me in jail and then kick the shit out of me and claim i attacked a cop furthering my sentence."

hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
    im half ready to jump start the revolution
    how are you 'half ready'...what does this mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post
    ahahahaaha

This is your most paranoid rant yet, it's magical!

The police are sending in multiple undercovers to live in your building, because you believe every word some fuck wit conspiracy nut told you on the internet.

This really is serious business!
    hahahahahahahahahahaha...."it's magical!"

seriously, pale, if you give this some thought...re-read your initial post in the bright and sobering light of day...you will see how absurd and preposterous that rant came across... what have you really done to warrant the type of treatment you are positing. seriously. maybe if you were 3/4th ready to jumpstart the revolution i could see this happening...

This thread is exactly the reason I distanced myself from Palehorse.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

pale, you discredit your own cause every time you post. just like some of the other zealots on here, because many of your theories and speculations are so irrational and based on everything other than fact and rational analysis, that it makes anyone who thinks there is corruption and secrecy in government look like 'tin foil hat man'.

you are either agents of disinformation or you guys are just very stupid and sad individuals that are one more pussy-free year away from going 'off the grid' in the wilderness of utah and sending letter bombs to federal facilities. either way, people like you make it very difficult to get a legitimate and intelligent dialogue about lies and conspiracies going, because you come off as socially retarded misanthropic schizophrenics that come up with the most absurdly stupid theories. thanks, guys...for making 'the elite's' job even easier.

you think thats bad?! my last neighbors were reptilians and they knew i was on to them so the left after being here like 2 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    This thread is exactly the reason I distanced myself from Palehorse.
    oh, you're just as bad as he is with the outlandish speculations lacking a factual basis...which is why so many people jumped ship on your user group before it sank like a stone, wrapped in chains, with a lead weight attached.

hahaha

and i can tell Pale's post about his reptillian neighbours contains zero irony.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
    oh, you're just as bad as he is with the outlandish speculations lacking a factual basis...which is why so many people jumped ship on your user group before it sank like a stone, wrapped in chains, with a lead weight attached.
    Uh, yea, you were in the usergroup, and you posted more than me. And it failed because I ignored it. Nobody jumped ship. Stop making shit up.
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

ya, i was in the usergroup, or else how could I have commented on it's existence? remember you wanted it to be a secret from everyone else lol? How could I have posted more than you when you started like 50 threads and i made maybe 10-15 posts in there. c'mon brock. your and pale's penchant for the preposterous is what made that group lose any momentum it initially had...lol @ you going for the 'i didn't care, i ignored it' cop out. c'mon dude.

I started the group. I started general threads on topics related. That's all i did. Stop acting like a child because you're suddenly in the mood to have a spate with me. Following me around every thread and commenting on every thing I say. That is faggish.