once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: heat

^^^ironic
    so you did post, ie make more threads, than anyone else in the group, yes? stop getting pissy every time you're proven wrong. it's undignified.

Just because you say I am something, doesn't make it true, and please don't talk to me about dignity. You spend just as much time being undignified as anybody else on here, it's simply your over inflated ego won't allow you to be wrong in any way.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Just because you say I am something, doesn't make it true...your over inflated ego won't allow you to be wrong in any way.
    hahahahahahahaha

^^^Thinks irony and hypocrisy are the same thing.
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

^^^not that i said they are the same thing, but hypocrisy can be ironic, dude. how often do you read actual books? unintentional hypocrisy isn't and can't be ironic? really?

Yes, hypocrisy can be ironic. But that isn't what you said a while back. You said because the root for irony comes from hypocrisy, they are the same. Sorry, these are mutually exclusive terms.

and yes, the root for irony does include hypocrisy.
    Irony (from the Ancient Greek εἰρωνεία eirōneía, meaning hypocrisy, deception, or feigned ignorance)
    [French ironie , from Old French, from Latin īrōnīa , from Greek eirōneia , feigned ignorance , from eirōn , dissembler , probably from eirein , to say ; see wer- 5 in Indo-European roots.]
    man i have homework to do. you're a waste.

and yet you spent all this time commenting. Irony, faggot.

hahahahahahaha
    enjoy your sunday brock.

Go do your homework

i will, after i go to dinner
    go cry and jack off using your tears as lube.

--unsubscribes to thread--

Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
    i will, after i go to dinner
    go cry and jack off using your tears as lube.

--unsubscribes to thread--
    Ya, well.

I think this loser really thinks he's won something. Like he has taken the reigns for all mankind and defeated some incredible enemy. He will probably spend the rest of the night telling random people like his waiter that he vanquished a foe over the internet with his deadly witticisms. I bet his parents will make a plaque and hang it up next to his laminated comic book collection and Harry Potter dildos. Release the braggin'!

^Your shit is weak, rock.

YungSunny
    Buddha Blessed

Talk to me when your testicles finally drop.

No artificial sleazy

LMAO!

Is this thread really happening?