Thread: Big K.r.i.t. Nicest Dude From South Atm Don't Sleep!

Default Big K.r.i.t. Nicest Dude From South Atm Don't Sleep!

this rapper Big K.R.I.T. is nice as fuck, real chill music.........produces and writes all his own shit...he's not another one of those trapper clones[copying jeezy/gotti/oj/etc]. i can see why lots of ppl compare him to pimp c, i can see the comparison on some of his songs!! he's pretty nice lyrically but got mic presence to back it up! way better than b.o.b. imo! found about him from a thread in sohh jus figured ill share:

dude was nice enough to give out his album[called K.R.I.T. was here] for free on twitter before the real cd hits stores......

LINK TO BIG K.R.I.T.- K.R.I.T. Was Here[links go to rapidshare/hotfile/megaupload/zshare you pick]:
    http://www.multiupload.com/HEDNGEJ27E
    Last edited by RAW-TASTE; 05-15-2010 at 03:51 PM.

cmon dont be sleepin on this nigga......easily the best upcomin artist from the south

Platinum Chupa Chup DirtMcgehrk's Avatar

I'm liking it! Is "Krit Wuz Here" a full album or just a mixtape? I'm Dl'ing it now to check out more of his sound.
    "Drag you to hell I'm evil dead, you can call me Sam Raimi/ These Muthafuckas
    want a verse but they can't pay me."

Quote Originally Posted by DirtMcgehrk View Post
    I'm liking it! Is "Krit Wuz Here" a full album or just a mixtape? I'm Dl'ing it now to check out more of his sound.
    its his album, although he released it himself for free on twitter before it came out on hard disk.

i actually like his 'hometown hero mixtape' better than his album, its all new beats on his mixtape too hes not reusing other ppls beats. here's the link to his mixtape megaupload/rapidshare:
    www.megaupload.com/?d=BUX002SV
    http://rapidshare.com/files/38670594...etown_Hero.rar

the wiz khalifa song he did with curren$y is also on his album as well as khalifa's mixtape lol.

here's some more hot joints from his album:

will edit the songs into first post

Soundin good so far. This was the nigga that reminded me of a young Pimp C on that Khalifa track.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted

yo children of the world is my shiiiiit right now. great song. this guy has classic potential.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted

Big K.R.I.T. is ill. I just recently starting checking his music. All quality so far.

"The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water" - Warcloud