Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 93

Thread: Don`t ban me from k.t.l'

  1. #1

    Default Don`t ban me from k.t.l'

    Look visionz is just a vendictive person,who is trying to play the mod card ,because he can`t handle a debate or differance of opinion and percives he can`t get through to me...which translates to " zooruka doesn`t believe what I believe or look at things the way I do, so he must be banned" !!!!! This was proven in his "message to zooruka" thread where dude even made a thread trying to convince me to see things the way he see`s them.

    Visionz has become way to emotional, bordering on obsessive !!!!!, and for him this is nothing more than a personal score he wants to settle with me !!!!! rather than a warranted ban ...secondly he goes around the corp constantly abusing me or making threads that abuse me and my beliefs like the recent one in general chat and the countless posts he makes in k.t.l calling me a fucken moron and a fucken idiot ,yet I don`t complain !!!! If anyone should be banned it should be him for the sort of compulsive abusive behaviour he has displayed towards me in recent months.

    I urge the powers that be to reconsider his request for me to be banned, because, I feel Im a fairly good contributor to k.t.l, and because visionz is doing it for personal reasons.


    peace be with you !
    Last edited by zooruka; 05-13-2010 at 04:37 AM.

  2. #2

    Default

    I don't think you'll be banned, I saw people 10 times worst than you and they still here

  3. #3

    Default

    Thanks hellspawn,


    Visionz is becoming weird and obsessive i.m.o with this sh*t.


    he will deny it but from where im standing dude needs to take a break from wu tang corp.


    peace be with you !

  4. #4
    Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    On your roof
    Age
    27
    Posts
    9,341
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    Look visionz is just a vendictive person,who is trying to play the mod card because, he can`t handle a debate or differance of opinion and percives he can`t get through to me...which translates to " zooruka doesn`t believe what I believe or look at things the way I do, so he must be banned" !!!!!

    This is not fair, visionz has become way to emotional bordering on obsessive !!!!!, and for him this is nothing more than a personal score he wants to settle with me !!!!! rather than a warrented ban ...secondly he goes around the corp constantly abusing me or making threads that abuse me and my beliefs like the recent one in general chat and the countless posts he makes in k.t.l calling me a fucken moron and a fucken idiot ,yet I don`t complain !!!! If anyone should be banned it should be him for the sort of compulsive abusive behaviour he has displayed towards me in recent months.

    I urge the powers that be to reconsider his request for me to be banned, because, I feel Im a fairly good contributor to k.t.l, and because visionz is doing it for personal reasons.


    peace be with you !


    Step on up.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    He can`t handle a debate
    It's not a debate when one side is just posting random bullshit

  6. #6

    Default

    I was banned (quite rightly) for posting far less offensive material than you.

    Additionally, the volume of your post could easily be categorised as spam.

    Often instead of addressing the subject of a thread, you will regurgitate any Christian doctrine which you think is relevant (when it clearly isn't).

    Not saying you should be banned, but maybe try fostering your own opinions and thoughts, because if people here want to hear the vatican's official line on various topics (and let's face it, they don't) they'll consult the old testament.



  7. #7
    I see you dawg SID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Planning some trill shit
    Posts
    7,074
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    I hope you get banned zooruka.

    I don't mean that personally or anything, i just don't like you and your medieval outlook on life.

    Visionz, do what needs to be done.
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

  8. #8

    Default

    Come on guys ! Let a man breath, you really are going hard on him. He is convinced with something and he let it know, yall can deal with that as I do. It wouldnt be this funny if there werent Zooruka

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHALLAH JUSTICE View Post
    I hope you get banned zooruka.

    I don't mean that personally or anything, i just don't like you and your medieval outlook on life.

    Visionz, do what needs to be done.
    ^^^^

    Dude firstly what has this got to do with you, I never see you in k.t.l !!!! also you can hide your hatred behind the tag of mordern intellectualism, but in the end you only say you don`t like me because Im a christian and your a closet muslim, that is why the other day you attacked my religion, calling Jesus a blood drinker or somthing to that effect !!!!!...also you say you don`t like me ..... I have never even spoken to you once in my life on this board.

    p.s I read how you went to the mosque to see nepolean from the outlawz and asked him if hip hop could help spread islam...dude face it you hate my christianity...just come out and say it already.


    Attention Mods:

    Please don`t believe people like shallah he also has a hidden agenda.

    peace be with you !

  10. #10

    Default

    ^^^^

    hell this post wasn`t directed at you !!!!!!

    peace be with you !

  11. #11
    I see you dawg SID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Planning some trill shit
    Posts
    7,074
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Nah i just hate your pointless arguments with people over religion.

    Your a chrstian you believe in a water walking man-god, fair enough, keep that shit to yourself nobody likes christianity, nobody wants to hear about fucking jesus all the time.

    When i make a KTL thread it's always a banga.

    You are stopping your own spiritual and intellectual evoultion, you are holding yourself back with this dogma you believe in.

    You havent been out in days your on a wu tang forum all the time talking about christianity.

    Take a step back and truely see what a pathetic predicement you are in...
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    in the end you only say you don`t like me because Im a christian and your a closet muslim,
    Nooooooooooooo ! He's not.

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    Come on guys ! Let a man breath, you really are going hard on him. He is convinced with something and he let it know, yall can deal with that as I do. It wouldnt be this funny if there werent Zooruka
    Yeah, i'm not saying ban him, he just doesn't contribute anything.

    He needs to start expressing his own thoughts, because as i said, everything he posts is completely predictable.

    Any criticism, no matter how constructive, he labels as being from an "enemy of Christianity".

    He's just so hateful, i don't know if anything he says can ever result in constructive discussion.



  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHALLAH JUSTICE View Post
    that shit to yourself nobody likes christianity, nobody wants to hear about fucking jesus all the time....
    There you have it folks straight from the horses mouth.



    Quote Originally Posted by SHALLAH JUSTICE View Post
    You are stopping your own spiritual and intellectual evoultion, you are holding yourself back with this dogma you believe in....
    How is that your business anyway....you do you and let me do me !!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by SHALLAH JUSTICE View Post
    You havent been out in days your on a wu tang forum all the time talking about christianity.

    Take a step back and truely see what a pathetic predicement you are in...
    dude I have read how skampoe and the other general chat kings have exposed you millions of times, its beyond a joke..... and you calling me pathetic hmmm.


    peace be with you !

  15. #15

    Default

    Ban you? Why are you worried about being banned? I mean, you are a intolerant asshole of epic proportions, but you ain't gonna get banned for it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •