Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 93

Thread: Don`t ban me from k.t.l'

  1. #31
    The People's Champ Visionz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    13,653
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    You don't need that discipline to give yourself that title.

    Do you believe that the Quran is the word of God ?
    I believe that God is the source of all great wisdom traditions known on earth that seek to improve life and our relationship with each other. In a word though, Yes.

    Support the Real. Click HERE

  2. #32

    Default

    People who wanted to ban zooruka are motivated by anger and hate, yet they hate Zooruka because they percieved him as promoting hate.

    So by hating zooruka your hating yourself because you have promoted hate.

  3. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
    I believe that God is the source of all great wisdom traditions known on earth that seek to improve life and our relationship with each other. In a word though, Yes.
    I feel you

  4. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Living-jism View Post
    People who wanted to ban zooruka are motivated by anger and hate, yet they hate Zooruka because they percieved him as promoting hate.

    So by hating zooruka your hating yourself because you have promoted hate.
    I dislike zooruka because he's promoting ignorance

  5. #35
    Heisman Mic Tyson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    East Columbus/Los Angeles
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,223
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    if Black Man was never banned, Zooruka aka White Man shouldn't be either

  6. #36
    The People's Champ Visionz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    13,653
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Living-jism View Post
    People who wanted to ban zooruka are motivated by anger and hate, yet they hate Zooruka because they percieved him as promoting hate.

    So by hating zooruka your hating yourself because you have promoted hate.
    No, that may be how it's perceived and I may even use words like wrath to perpetuate that perception but trust I'm doing it because I think it's good for the whole. He wants to have the same conversation over and over. He wants to ask questions and then disregard the answers, he wants to pass judgement on people and entire belief systems but absolve himself from judgement. And when one person just stops talkin to him altogether because they come to realize just how pointless exerting the effort is, along comes another kindred spirit who's there to try and help him open his eyes a bit. It's a cycle that happens over and over that's utterly pointless. Him and his mindset are an energy-stealing cess pool that I won't let continue any longer.

    Support the Real. Click HERE

  7. #37

    Default

    Your right, maybe he just need some time to think without having to always be confronted by people.

  8. #38
    Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    On your roof
    Age
    27
    Posts
    9,341
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
    if Black Man was never banned, Zooruka aka White Man shouldn't be either
    Are we talking about "Who is Zooruka and what are his origins" Black Man? When was HE banned?
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

  9. #39
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,091
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
    if Black Man was never banned, Zooruka aka White Man shouldn't be either
    this ^


    zooruka isn't offensive

    annoying at times but not offensive

    everyone is fuckin annoying at some time

    all yall niggas is annoying

  10. #40
    The People's Champ Visionz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    13,653
    Rep Power
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    this ^


    zooruka isn't offensive

    annoying at times but not offensive

    everyone is fuckin annoying at some time

    all yall niggas is annoying
    I disagree, there's a thread open in the admin section if you wanna discuss it further. I don't feel like here is the proper place for it.

    Support the Real. Click HERE

  11. #41
    Winter is Coming THE MASON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Temple of the King
    Posts
    12,470
    Rep Power
    133

    Default

    Zooruka is annoying cuz hes like a one of those cats who ride around on bikes and attempt to convert people (we got mormons and Jehovahs around here, im sure its the same)

    i dont think he deserves to be banned, but i mean, it would be nice if Zoo could open his mind to other ideas other then calling someone a devil worshipper or a muslim (which is absurd).

  12. #42
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,091
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    a ban from threads discussing Islam may work

  13. #43
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,091
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    nah it won't work

  14. #44
    Heisman Mic Tyson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    East Columbus/Los Angeles
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,223
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Zooruka is really just annoying as fuck, but just don't pay him any attention. But if you think about it, him only using the bible as proof is just as bad as niggas on here using youtube as proof that illuminati and reptillians exist. Proof like that is just my word against your word type shit. ppl need better sources

  15. #45
    G.A.W.D. PT.III RzaRectum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    10304
    Posts
    3,267
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    LOL @ discussing the fate of zooruka. "Ignore" function anyone?
    This site has that feature the last time I checked.





    Zoo..

    Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    i hope you die tonight faggit.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •