once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 160

Thread: The Industry Part 63

  1. #31
    Digital @fterLife INF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a better place
    Age
    37
    Posts
    20,713
    Rep Power
    117

    Default

    just finished part 15

  2. #32

    Default




    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

  3. #33
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,686
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    I'm curious why this documentary solely focuses on just hiphop? Why is it that Jazz, Soul and Blues artists who crafted music equally as moving are excluded.


    I do believe everything said about keeping the public in chaos & confusion by using music and video as a tool for harnessing the human psyche. Countless studies have shown a success rates in doing this.


    Didn't really agree with the guys take on punk music and how he pigeon-holed it into a destructive vibration or force. If he actually knew his music history he'd understand Punk was more or less an uprising against what Rock music had become by the mid-late 70's. People got sick of the cookie cutter crap groups like 'The Eagles' were putting out.


    Sunny does this guy narrating the series at any point highlight the animalistic nature of say... the music on Enter The 36 Chambers?

  4. #34

    Default

    36 chambers= 666 chambers

    theres also a great series called "they sold their souls for rock and roll"



    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

  5. #35
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post
    I'm curious why this documentary solely focuses on just hiphop? Why is it that Jazz, Soul and Blues artists who crafted music equally as moving are excluded.


    I do believe everything said about keeping the public in chaos & confusion by using music and video as a tool for harnessing the human psyche. Countless studies have shown a success rates in doing this.


    Didn't really agree with the guys take on punk music and how he pigeon-holed it into a destructive vibration or force. If he actually knew his music history he'd understand Punk was more or less an uprising against what Rock music had become by the mid-late 70's. People got sick of the cookie cutter crap groups like 'The Eagles' were putting out.


    Sunny does this guy narrating the series at any point highlight the animalistic nature of say... the music on Enter The 36 Chambers?

    i can tell that you didn't watch the series

    there is a mother series i was watching i believe it was called "Awakening" - i was told this series sparked all of this off

    Jazz ?


    reminds me of this one

    Last edited by LORD NOSE; 06-06-2010 at 06:17 PM.

  6. #36
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
    this one makes it clear also ^

  7. #37
    Digital @fterLife INF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a better place
    Age
    37
    Posts
    20,713
    Rep Power
    117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
    36 chambers= 666 chambers

    theres also a great series called "they sold their souls for rock and roll"

    fuuuuck

    thats why its the 36 chambers of death....

    ......

    I just about see what it is. I just caught a glimpse.


    sunny , you said I would see something around pt 15 but it wasnt until now on pt 22





    .......



    you are right.there is nothing to be afraid of.

  8. #38
    Digital @fterLife INF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a better place
    Age
    37
    Posts
    20,713
    Rep Power
    117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post
    I'm curious why this documentary solely focuses on just hiphop? Why is it that Jazz, Soul and Blues artists who crafted music equally as moving are excluded.


    I do believe everything said about keeping the public in chaos & confusion by using music and video as a tool for harnessing the human psyche. Countless studies have shown a success rates in doing this.


    Didn't really agree with the guys take on punk music and how he pigeon-holed it into a destructive vibration or force. If he actually knew his music history he'd understand Punk was more or less an uprising against what Rock music had become by the mid-late 70's. People got sick of the cookie cutter crap groups like 'The Eagles' were putting out.


    Sunny does this guy narrating the series at any point highlight the animalistic nature of say... the music on Enter The 36 Chambers?

    srry charlie



    punk was created as a fashion for propaganda


    malcom mclaren started punk out of his clothing store.


    trust me I know this.

  9. #39
    Digital @fterLife INF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a better place
    Age
    37
    Posts
    20,713
    Rep Power
    117

    Default

    funny how Em can't let go of the jokes about the dead guy that played superman when he was alive.

    cmon now...

  10. #40
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,686
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    i can tell that you didn't watch the series

    there is a mother series i was watching i believe it was called "Awakening" - i was told this series sparked all of this off

    Jazz ?


    reminds me of this one


    hahaha well you started us off on pt 63

  11. #41
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post
    hahaha well you started us off on pt 63
    true true



    _____________________

    Yo PaleHorse - what the name of that guy that did those video series called the Awakening ?

    my head is hurting trying to find these vids



    This video was in the series

    Last edited by LORD NOSE; 06-06-2010 at 07:07 PM.

  12. #42
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
    fuuuuck

    thats why its the 36 chambers of death....

    ......

    I just about see what it is. I just caught a glimpse.


    sunny , you said I would see something around pt 15 but it wasnt until now on pt 22





    .......



    you are right.there is nothing to be afraid of.

    i watched metropolis after seeing a few of the vids - was a while back
    gotta see metropolis

    i watched josie and pussy cats last night

    they straight up telling us what they did

  13. #43
    Digital @fterLife INF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a better place
    Age
    37
    Posts
    20,713
    Rep Power
    117

    Default

    I imagine metropolis to be hard to find.

  14. #44
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    i saw it Veoh - i got it around here somewhere ......

    Last edited by LORD NOSE; 06-06-2010 at 08:15 PM.

  15. #45
    Digital @fterLife INF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a better place
    Age
    37
    Posts
    20,713
    Rep Power
    117

    Default

    some sick shit that just dawned on me while watching pt 31


    Freddy Kruger has one glove and a fedora hat which is similar to the top hat. dude comes thru your dreams





    the hole gets DEEPER

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •