once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New gravediggaz album coming

RZA as RZArector....but which one? Niggamortis or PS&S RZArectah? Verry different styles

Frukwan as Gate Keeper....not too bad, loved his style on the 1st album, more social/introspective on the 2nd, pulls them both off nicely

Beretta 9....hmm need to hear him on a Gravediggaz track first really, very interesting choice

Alim...WHO?

Killah Priest....this dude ALREADY in a shitload of groups, but his styles match them so its a plus really

Shabazz The Disciple....PERFECT CHOICE AS A DIGGA WITH THAT VOICE!

9th Prince....he suits dark beats & themes easily, but lyrically needs to step up if hes standing amongst these giants really

Quote Originally Posted by El Don View Post
    Im excited yet cautious at the same time.
    i feel the same too
    "If a man hasn't discovered something that he will die for, he isn't fit to live."

Quote Originally Posted by ADDIC View Post
    If they wanna be in a group together then come up with another name. There's no Gravediggaz without Poetic (RIP)
    They probably have unreleased verses. I think they're smart enough to realise the fans would riot if they released a Gravediggaz album minus Poetic.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted

IMO, it seems almost sacrilegious to release a Gravediggaz album without Too Poetic, but I would love to hear the revival of horrorcore. Heres to hoping it turns out well.

Quote Originally Posted by djskillz View Post
    They probably have unreleased verses. I think they're smart enough to realise the fans would riot if they released a Gravediggaz album minus Poetic.
    hopefully, because his style is/was integral to the group and there's no one who can really replicate it

I wish ODB and Too Poetic would've made an album between 94 and 95. Can you imagine what that would have been like?

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted

Id take a ODB/Busta album, THAT would be mad entertaining

some of you dudes still don't realize that music is a process, a gathering, an evolution. pick sickle shovel, for instance, was nothing like 6 feet deep. a totally different album. and yet they are both great albums. this new album might be something totally different as well, and that isn't a bad thing. i love that they're getting some old minds together and trying to re-create a certain headspace, but whatever the results are, we shouldn't be asking about "PCP" or if it'll sound like "6 Feet Deep" or if Poetic (RIP) will be on the album. These are artists making art, they do whatever the fuck they want to do. I've always been a huge Gravediggaz fan, especially of Poetic, and I am just happy they want to bless us with something from that chamber, whatever it ends up sounding like.

alim was creditted as alim brothers on elimination process, i couldnt recognize who they were, but omen should defo be on this he killllllllled elimination process, 9th prince is dope lyrically i think flowwise he needs help big time, prince paul defo needs to produce for this, hes been dormant for a while, thisll be dope if it happens

7 Golden Vampirez Poison Flowerz!'s Avatar

I think OMEN is ALIM ^^... OMEN is known for being very secretive, using aliases, no pictures, etc.

https://poisonflowerz.bandcamp.com/
    http://www.youtube.com/user/PoiSoNFLoWeRZ
    ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷

9th nearly ruined What's Going On. His voice and delivery is just so shitty I don't know how people can stand it. Hopefully he's just a guest and he won't have to hear his crap lyrics on every track.
    Quote Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
    My favorite uncle was gay and died of AIDS when I was 16.

Just as a reminder.... Wu-Latino has never worked with the Wu-Tang Clan.

nah poison flowers, the version i got ses featuring alim brothers, and omen, and yo luz 9th was dope on whats goin on, i liked his apperance on their, remember the story was that the lineup on elimination process was gonna be the new gravediggaz, lineup after the pick sickle and shovel album., shitll be dope im sure though, i want some dark production they shoudl get beats from 4th, necro n cats like taht

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

I'm a little confused lol Cause Omen(OMN999) has been saying on his my space page for a little while now that him and some other guys, such as Red Rum from the Flatlinerz, got together to form a new Gravediggaz? The album got delayed, but there were some songs on his my space page to listen to.

What is that like seven or something members; little too much clutter for me; I think four is okay.

Just get Prince Paul back and I'll be happy. Gravediggaz is pretty much his baby.
    Quote Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
    My favorite uncle was gay and died of AIDS when I was 16.

Just as a reminder.... Wu-Latino has never worked with the Wu-Tang Clan.