Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wu Tang Corp Beat Battle 3 (LORD ZERO WINS)

Exclamation Wu Tang Corp Beat Battle 3 (LORD ZERO WINS)

sorry it took so long, i've been busy with alot of shit, but here's the poll finally

MF Herbs
    4th Day Legend
    Snake In Eagles Shadow
    Ozmosis
    Lord Zero
    Mr Loks
    Broken Wrists
    Graveyard Shifter

i'mma let the poll last for a while, remember these rules:

Regarding Voting
    1. NO Double voting, if you vote for more than one person, both your votes will be invalidated.
    2. NO VOTING FOR YOURSELF, or it will not count (this is only to even out the playing field)

the polls are viewable so ya only cheating yourself if you do that. I don't know when the next battle will start, it will probably be the end of next week, since I have SAT shit comin up.

but anyway let the voting begin

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Masked Avenger Snake In Eagles Shadow's Avatar

Default Re: Wu Tang Corp Beat Battle 3 (Vote Now)

i voted before peepin what you had to say........my bad fam.............fuck it go vote for me.............
    Tragic Allies debut group album is dropping on September 27th 2011. Visit www.tragicallies.com to download free mixtapes, hear new music and see new videos!

Thumbs up Re: Wu Tang Corp Beat Battle 3 (Vote Now)

Snake In Eagles Shadow and Ozmosis beats are really good, they both deserve to win, but my vote goes for Ozmosis coz It got a really nice laid back vibe.

PROLIFIC

I honestly think all the beats could have been better. Dudes be trying to make their joint so abstract and different to give it a wu sound and it's to the point where every beat is a weird drum pattern and none of the tracks flow smoothly. Wutangs beats arent always artistic, the majority of there beats are regular gritty beats. I don't know why so many of you love and praise these weird joints that have practically no rhythm. I voted for Tragic Allies.

IMO Zero's was one of the ones that had rhythm and was ill to me. I could seriously fuck that shit up

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

I voted for Lord Zero always liked the beats!
    http://www.myspace.com/850cadet

I'm gonna steal Yung Bergs Transformer chains if he steps one foot in Tallahassee!

Snake in eagles shadow and graveyard shifter were both dope but I vote fore G. Shifter.

Shout to Ozmosis for the dope sig.

Sig by Born Invincible
    Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006

FRESH FISH

from what i heard, Mrloks again was the only one who did somthing diffrent.
    its about what they make and how they do it, not who sounds the most like wu or is the easyest to listen too,

my vote goes to loks. again

Snake in the Eagles Shadow, that beat is sick
    Wu Comin thru and the outcome is critical.

Quote Originally Posted by shaolins_finest
    I honestly think all the beats could have been better. Dudes be trying to make their joint so abstract and different to give it a wu sound and it's to the point where every beat is a weird drum pattern and none of the tracks flow smoothly. Wutangs beats arent always artistic, the majority of there beats are regular gritty beats. I don't know why so many of you love and praise these weird joints that have practically no rhythm. I voted for Tragic Allies.
    i agree with the first sentence of homeboy...i tolerated the first minute of MOST of these cats, and after doing so, i had to go back and listen to over 50% of who i voted for to make sure he was consistent, and he was. If i was an RIAA representative tracking down beatsmiths who sample: all of y'all woulda got fined except for:

Ozmosis

it would be utterly impossible to distinguish and convince the judge that Oz's beat was a Stevie Wonder sample...for that alone, he gets props.

peace

Masked Avenger Snake In Eagles Shadow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xerogravity
    i agree with the first sentence of homeboy...i tolerated the first minute of MOST of these cats, and after doing so, i had to go back and listen to over 50% of who i voted for to make sure he was consistent, and he was. If i was an RIAA representative tracking down beatsmiths who sample: all of y'all woulda got fined except for:

Ozmosis

it would be utterly impossible to distinguish and convince the judge that Oz's beat was a Stevie Wonder sample...for that alone, he gets props.

peace
    wow............is this beat battle about hiding samples or is it about making dope beats? anyone can make a sample sound so fucked up it sounds nothing like the original.........not saying niggas shit sounded fucked up, but come on now.........lets be real.........
    Tragic Allies debut group album is dropping on September 27th 2011. Visit www.tragicallies.com to download free mixtapes, hear new music and see new videos!

YEA These cats is trippin now

Undead Ninja vbmenu_register("postmenu_210961", true);
    戦いのすばらしい名前 (影)

Re: Wu Tang Corp Beat Battle 3 (Vote Now)
    I voted for Lord Zero always liked the beats!

Hmm Thats odd I could have sworn you called us "Bitch Ass Ninja Nigga Wannabes"

Love is Love though ya feel me I mean we gotta build in these last days, hold it down

and Sun Tzu I like the Signature lol that other one you had not long ago was sick to

Well I was ayear younger when I said that so I formally apologize for not giving MC's respect that y'all deserve and thats real man we all need ta stick together around here t aelevate shit!
    http://www.myspace.com/850cadet

I'm gonna steal Yung Bergs Transformer chains if he steps one foot in Tallahassee!

Quote Originally Posted by Snake In Eagles Shadow
    wow............is this beat battle about hiding samples or is it about making dope beats? anyone can make a sample sound so fucked up it sounds nothing like the original.........not saying niggas shit sounded fucked up, but come on now.........lets be real.........
    well, i happen to listen to beats a whole lot different than most cats...the fact that Oz raped the sample and came up with that beat is what makes it dope in my opinion...i think anybody could do what most of y'all beatsmiths did who entered this battle. Oz get my props for doing what you said above...f'ing that sample up nicely and still bringing a dope and consistent sound...and i'm being real. peace