Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30

Thread: VOTES NEEDED theheavens Vs. Dusk

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    DETROIT
    Posts
    3,310
    Rep Power
    0

    Default VOTES NEEDED theheavens Vs. Dusk

    might as well give it a try

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    DETROIT
    Posts
    3,310
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    nothing personal, just an exercise. here it is...


    Around midnight, I ignite
    Pistol-whip your wife
    Slap the Hebrew out of Jesus Christ
    Endorse the Chinese Water Torture device
    Force you to recite the Koran out of spite

    I don't give a damn about your intuition
    You belong in the Colosseum with the early Christians
    I'll drink the period blood of a Jehovah's Witness;
    Strangle your bitch with her Fallopian tubes, listen

    Inside your infant's room, creeping
    I saw your baby boy, sleeping
    My hands around his neck, weeping
    Won't let go until I hear a death rattle for safekeeping;
    As for your next of kin
    I'll suffocate the fucker with my foreskin

    Attack me with your fists, I insist
    I'll break every bone in your wrist
    Promise you'll become an amputee
    If you even contemplate making a fist
    Drown your baby at its Baptism for kicks

    I'll send you a Hallmark card as a goodbye:
    "Dear Dusk, I hope someone you love dies"

  4. #4
    Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo King Tron 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    91
    Posts
    4,496
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
    Around midnight, I ignite
    Pistol-whip your wife
    Slap the Hebrew out of Jesus Christ
    Endorse the Chinese Water Torture device
    Force you to recite the Koran out of spite

    I don't give a damn about your intuition
    You belong in the Colosseum with the early Christians
    I'll drink the period blood of a Jehovah's Witness;
    Strangle your bitch with her Fallopian tubes, listen

    Inside your infant's room, creeping
    I saw your baby boy, sleeping
    My hands around his neck, weeping
    Won't let go until I hear a death rattle for safekeeping;
    As for your next of kin
    I'll suffocate the fucker with my foreskin
    not bad, a little shaky start but decent enough to continue

    Quote Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
    Attack me with your fists, I insist
    I'll break every bone in your wrist
    Promise you'll become an amputee
    If you even contemplate making a fist
    Drown your baby at its Baptism for kicks

    I'll send you a Hallmark card as a goodbye:
    "Dear Dusk, I hope someone you love dies"
    now this is where it gets interesting, I like the whole "contemplate making a fist" part. probably the best part of the whole verse, good enough to garner attention.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
    i guess i should thank the heavens that we got another battle here
    literally, while im spittin missles at the stratosphere
    smashin peers, the mics by my heart like a lavalier
    fashion spears out of rapper spines and apache tears
    choosin to drop an impersonal verse was an act of fear
    knowing im that revered at swfitly ending suckas rap careers
    i hope ya face is good at catching shears, scissor kick
    motherfuckers, then i twitch and brick on their sisters tits
    sick isnt it, must be blasphemous
    i break ya legs, lift the crutch u had to get and whip ya musty ass with it
    short verse but hazardous, quality over quantity
    yet the corp aint wantin me like the nazi's sponsored me
    hittin jukebox's thats the fonzy part of me
    and if heaven's song ever comes on then im jumpin sharks to flee
    nothin personal dude, just an exercize
    im god, as if anyone around Dusk would ever die..haha.....
    Dusk's verse right here is a bit more accomplished writing, not too many syllables per line. Kinda evident he held back a little, que no? Yeah, best line was the Fonzy one.


    Dusk had more quality control of his short verse. But I could tell that theheavens sorta stopped himself, as he'd could've easily go for about another long verse more if he wanted to.


    Dusk gets my vote

    theheavens don't feel too bad



  5. #5
    frieza saga oDoUoSoKo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    CCCGTEHQ
    Posts
    18,472
    Rep Power
    74

    Default

    i guess i should thank the heavens that we got another battle here
    literally, while im spittin missles at the stratosphere
    smashin peers, the mics by my heart like a lavalier
    fashion spears out of rapper spines and apache tears
    choosin to drop an impersonal verse was an act of fear
    knowing im that revered at swfitly ending suckas rap careers
    i hope ya face is good at catching shears, scissor kick
    motherfuckers, then i twitch and brick on their sisters tits
    sick isnt it, must be blasphemous
    i break ya legs, lift the crutch u had to get and whip ya musty ass with it
    short verse but hazardous, quality over quantity
    yet the corp aint wantin me like the nazi's sponsored me
    hittin jukebox's thats the fonzy part of me
    and if heaven's song ever comes on then im jumpin sharks to flee
    nothin personal dude, just an exercize
    im god, as if anyone around Dusk would ever die..haha.....

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    DETROIT
    Posts
    3,310
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    hah so who decides who wins the battle? and thanks for the opportunity

  7. #7
    frieza saga oDoUoSoKo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    CCCGTEHQ
    Posts
    18,472
    Rep Power
    74

    Default

    no doubt man, good shit...now, votes

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    DETROIT
    Posts
    3,310
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    you do any other kind of writing?

  9. #9

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    DETROIT
    Posts
    3,310
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    nice. I got a friend who works as a film critic in cali. he likes this script I wrote and is pitching it to studios right now. that's the best opportunity I've gotten so far

  11. #11

  12. #12
    CORNED BEEF SAMMICH Jragonsoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Augusta Africa Atlantis
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    My vote goes for Dusk I just loved his word play and I feel he was little more creative but I give mad love and respect to theheavens.

  13. #13
    Eternal Member MosHigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Daytona 500
    Posts
    334
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jragonsoul View Post
    My vote goes for Dusk I just loved his word play and I feel he was little more creative but I give mad love and respect to theheavens.
    i agree with Jragon...Dusk verses were a little more creative imo but theheavens did drop some vivid lines.
    "Fuck fame... I'll shoot a hole in a 50 cent piece to test my aim." - Masta Killah (One Blood)

    "Kiss the pyramid...experiment wit high explosives. I slap box wit Jesus....lick shots at Joseph." - GFK (Daytona 500)

  14. #14
    CORNED BEEF SAMMICH Jragonsoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Augusta Africa Atlantis
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Also I want to battle the winner

  15. #15

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •