once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: TINY DRUMS... BIG HYPE!!!!... NEW SHIT!!!!...check it!!!

  1. #1

    Default TINY DRUMS... BIG HYPE!!!!... NEW SHIT!!!!...check it!!!

    its called END ... lets inject some more life in here~~http://www.reverbnation.com/#/mrwest...useproductions PEACE

  2. #2
    Lupus est homo homini Ozmosis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Dallas, Tx
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,692
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    aww love the reverb on the drums
    dig the medley of vocal sample
    Ozmosis X Big Pun: The Punisher

    [+]Facebook [+]Bandcamp [+]SoundCloud [+]Tumblr

  3. #3

    Default

    thanx homie..

  4. #4

    Default

    thanx for checking my shit out yall... i c u watching me... if i was u i would too ...peace!

  5. #5
    funkmaster general pRoTeChTyAnEcK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Tustin, CA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,452
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KILLAH View Post
    i c u watching me... if i was u i would too ...peace!
    It's only cause we love you and share concern over the high estrogen levels that are affecting your very judgement.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pRoTeChTyAnEcK View Post
    It's only cause we love you and share concern over the high estrogen levels that are affecting your very judgement.
    yeaaa okkkkk...well keep it up ill send u a fans page later... thanx for checking everything i do 2.. im glad i demand so much of ur time & energy...

  7. #7

    Default

    if i was u ill watch me 2...

  8. #8
    funkmaster general pRoTeChTyAnEcK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Tustin, CA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,452
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KILLAH View Post
    yeaaa okkkkk...well keep it up ill send u a fans page later... thanx for checking everything i do 2.. im glad i demand so much of ur time & energy...
    Think nothing of it...It's kinda like the time a mouse got loose in my house. Took alot of time and energy to catch up with that little vermin, but he ended up the same way they all do. Thinking he's smart enough to get the cheese then....well, let's just say I've seen plenty of pests come and go.
    Last edited by pRoTeChTyAnEcK; 06-25-2010 at 12:55 PM.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pRoTeChTyAnEcK View Post
    Think nothing of it...It's kinda like the time a mouse got loose in my house. Took alot of time and energy to catch up with that little vermin, but he ended up the same way they all do. Thinking he's smart enough to get the cheese then....well, let's just say I've seen plenty of pests come and go.
    u shouldve figured out long time ago u wont be able to stop this.. so do what ur doing & tag along, peace mini me....

  10. #10
    funkmaster general pRoTeChTyAnEcK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Tustin, CA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,452
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KILLAH View Post
    u shouldve figured out long time ago u wont be able to stop this.. so do what ur doing & tag along, peace mini me....
    Great Scott!!! Perhaps I should go back in time with the Dolorian to a simpler place when dudes didn't get all emotional over drums with an itch in their dry vag! You know they make wipes to help medicate that now.

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pRoTeChTyAnEcK View Post
    Great Scott!!! Perhaps I should go back in time with the Dolorian to a simpler place when dudes didn't get all emotional over drums with an itch in their dry vag! You know they make wipes to help medicate that now.
    everything u did today and yesterday showed me 1 THING, that i got ur weak ass on ur toes... so keep dustin off beats to combat me!! GRAB UP UR WEAK ASS CREW AND COME CHECK WHAT IM DOING... THATS ALL!!!!. peace~! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

  12. #12
    funkmaster general pRoTeChTyAnEcK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Tustin, CA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,452
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KILLAH View Post
    everything u did today and yesterday showed me 1 THING, that i got ur weak ass on ur toes... so keep dustin off beats to combat me!! GRAB UP UR WEAK ASS CREW AND COME CHECK WHAT IM DOING... THATS ALL!!!!. peace~! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

    If you're like KILLAH, then you are one of millions that suffer from a terrible disease known as D.V.S.

    Dry.Vag.Syndrome. is commonly found in males of the human species who tend to display a high level of female emotions over their tiny inadequcies and insecurities. If you know someone that is suffering from D.V.S. then please give them a hug cause they need it ever so desperately.

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pRoTeChTyAnEcK View Post
    If you're like KILLAH, then you are one of millions that suffer from a terrible disease known as D.V.S.

    Dry.Vag.Syndrome. is commonly found in males of the human species who tend to display a high level of female emotions over their tiny inadequcies and insecurities. If you know someone that is suffering from D.V.S. then please give them a hug cause they need it ever so desperately.
    weak... tune in 2moro mini me..

  14. #14
    funkmaster general pRoTeChTyAnEcK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Tustin, CA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,452
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Same bat time...Same bat channel.

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pRoTeChTyAnEcK View Post
    Same bat time...Same bat channel.
    word peace

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •