once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: TINY DRUMS... BIG HYPE!!!!... NEW SHIT!!!!...check it!!!

Default TINY DRUMS... BIG HYPE!!!!... NEW SHIT!!!!...check it!!!

its called END ... lets inject some more life in here~~http://www.reverbnation.com/#/mrwest...useproductions PEACE

aww love the reverb on the drums
    dig the medley of vocal sample
    Ozmosis X Big Pun: The Punisher

[+]Facebook [+]Bandcamp [+]SoundCloud [+]Tumblr

thanx homie..

thanx for checking my shit out yall... i c u watching me... if i was u i would too ...peace!

funkmaster general pRoTeChTyAnEcK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KILLAH View Post
    i c u watching me... if i was u i would too ...peace!
    It's only cause we love you and share concern over the high estrogen levels that are affecting your very judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by pRoTeChTyAnEcK View Post
    It's only cause we love you and share concern over the high estrogen levels that are affecting your very judgement.
    yeaaa okkkkk...well keep it up ill send u a fans page later... thanx for checking everything i do 2.. im glad i demand so much of ur time & energy...

if i was u ill watch me 2...

yeaaa okkkkk...well keep it up ill send u a fans page later... thanx for checking everything i do 2.. im glad i demand so much of ur time & energy...
    Think nothing of it...It's kinda like the time a mouse got loose in my house. Took alot of time and energy to catch up with that little vermin, but he ended up the same way they all do. Thinking he's smart enough to get the cheese then....well, let's just say I've seen plenty of pests come and go.
    Last edited by pRoTeChTyAnEcK; 06-25-2010 at 12:55 PM.

Think nothing of it...It's kinda like the time a mouse got loose in my house. Took alot of time and energy to catch up with that little vermin, but he ended up the same way they all do. Thinking he's smart enough to get the cheese then....well, let's just say I've seen plenty of pests come and go.
    u shouldve figured out long time ago u wont be able to stop this.. so do what ur doing & tag along, peace mini me....

u shouldve figured out long time ago u wont be able to stop this.. so do what ur doing & tag along, peace mini me....
    Great Scott!!! Perhaps I should go back in time with the Dolorian to a simpler place when dudes didn't get all emotional over drums with an itch in their dry vag! You know they make wipes to help medicate that now.

Great Scott!!! Perhaps I should go back in time with the Dolorian to a simpler place when dudes didn't get all emotional over drums with an itch in their dry vag! You know they make wipes to help medicate that now.
    everything u did today and yesterday showed me 1 THING, that i got ur weak ass on ur toes... so keep dustin off beats to combat me!! GRAB UP UR WEAK ASS CREW AND COME CHECK WHAT IM DOING... THATS ALL!!!!. peace~! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

everything u did today and yesterday showed me 1 THING, that i got ur weak ass on ur toes... so keep dustin off beats to combat me!! GRAB UP UR WEAK ASS CREW AND COME CHECK WHAT IM DOING... THATS ALL!!!!. peace~! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

If you're like KILLAH, then you are one of millions that suffer from a terrible disease known as D.V.S.

Dry.Vag.Syndrome. is commonly found in males of the human species who tend to display a high level of female emotions over their tiny inadequcies and insecurities. If you know someone that is suffering from D.V.S. then please give them a hug cause they need it ever so desperately.

If you're like KILLAH, then you are one of millions that suffer from a terrible disease known as D.V.S.

Dry.Vag.Syndrome. is commonly found in males of the human species who tend to display a high level of female emotions over their tiny inadequcies and insecurities. If you know someone that is suffering from D.V.S. then please give them a hug cause they need it ever so desperately.
    weak... tune in 2moro mini me..

Same bat time...Same bat channel.

Same bat time...Same bat channel.
    word peace