once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: anybody want to make some money?

  1. #1

    Default anybody want to make some money?

    i got a way to make a guaranteed 10,000 dollars over the next 2 years. if any you want to learn more email me and ill send you some info to look at.

    this is your chance to get up out your moms basement



    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

  2. #2
    Wu Vatican
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    ny
    Age
    33
    Posts
    8,323
    Rep Power
    39

    Default

    haha.


    i knew that stupid thing you got involved with was a pyramid scheme. the fact that you got duped into this is not a surprise. its not a stretch to think that someone who believes in conspiracy theories would get suckered into something like this.


    but you know a real way to make $10,000 (and a lot more) in two years? get a job.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

    People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

  3. #3

    Default

    haha, you say that but i got a debit card in my pocket that gets money put on it every month. you better smarten up kiddo.




    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

  4. #4
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,686
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    LMAO

    Its been two years, did you make that whopping 10K?

  5. #5

    Default

    can you do it for me and send the money thru paypal ? k thanx

  6. #6

    Default

    yea I got my 10k, that shipped sailed though yall missed out, that was an easy 10k

    if your interested in making some real money though read this

    www.globalinformationnetwork.com

    and its free too so I dont want to here you faggots saying Im running a pyramid scheme or none of that other dumb shit
    Last edited by PALEHORSE; 05-02-2012 at 03:19 PM.

  7. #7
    ☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀ KERZO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Posts
    8,471
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    ^ hahahaha lmfao at this guy tryna get us to click an affiliate coded link.

    Don't worry, there's plenty of retards on here who will click away so I can't fault you for trying.






  8. #8

    Default

    im just trying to share knowledge

    this shit is real and because of it im putting together 5 and 6 figure deals on a regular basis

    i dont expect people to just accpet it because they saw it on the wutang forum

    but for those who have eyes that can see and ear that listen they might be able to learn something

    and its free


    this was posted 2 years ago right? and its still around and bigger than before


    so take from it what you want
    Last edited by PALEHORSE; 05-02-2012 at 05:13 PM.

  9. #9
    ☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀ KERZO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Posts
    8,471
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    I'm on about the link you posted today. Ok let me spell it out for someone who may actually be dumb enough to click your link...In the post below -

    Quote Originally Posted by PROFESSOR FRINK View Post
    yea I got my 10k, that shipped sailed though yall missed out, that was an easy 10k

    if your interested in making some real money though read this

    www.globalinformationnetwork.com

    and its free too so I dont want to here you faggots saying Im running a pyramid scheme or none of that other dumb shit
    ...the link that you have posted above as "www.globalinformationnetwork.com"

    is really an affiliate link that you have coded as "https://www.globalinformationnetwork.com/?AffiliateCode=1509220"

    All you have to do is hover over the link to see the code dude...for the complete retards on here, this is what an affiliate code does...

    Affiliate Code
    An Affiliate Code is a unique identifier for an affiliate that is registered in your affiliate program. The affiliate code can be passed in a URL for tracking and commissions by using the "af" querystring variable. Example:
    http://www.yourstore.com/yourpage.as...rAffiliateCode

    AdCode Code
    Campaign AdCodes are a tracking mechanism for any source such as banner ads, press releases, email campaigns, etc. A Campaign AdCode can belong to an Affiliate, or it can have no defined owner. If the AdCode belongs to the affiliate, all of the affiliate's tracking and commission amounts are logged the same as if it was an Affiliate Code, but it allows for more fine-grained control of tracking different offers or links from a single affiliate. To pass the AdCode in a URL, use the "a" querystring variable. Example:
    http://www.yourstore.com/yourpage.aspx?a=YourAdCode

    Is that clear enough now?






  10. #10

    Default

    wow!

    holy shit!

    you must be some kind of a fucking genius

    where the fuck do the banner links on wucorp take you or any other website you visit? Its called networking son. I referred you to a FREE program that teaches you how to make money and more.

    goddamn your brilliant

    the link will take you to globalinformationnetwork.com like I said

    your super sleuth capabilities caught me!

    excuse the fuck out of me for recommending it

    fucking internet noob
    Last edited by PALEHORSE; 05-02-2012 at 06:53 PM.

  11. #11
    Ridin' On Trichomes soul controller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Chillin on sesame street puffin a 10th letter
    Age
    39
    Posts
    10,263
    Rep Power
    82

    Default

    make free money??


    create your own tender.

    Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    haha.


    i knew that stupid thing you got involved with was a pyramid scheme. the fact that you got duped into this is not a surprise. its not a stretch to think that someone who believes in conspiracy theories would get suckered into something like this.


    but you know a real way to make $10,000 (and a lot more) in two years? get a job.

    lol all of whiteys posts should be moved to classics.

    some one who believes in the mainstream version of events is also as likely to fall for scams..


    if one was to look at facts, then you would never fall for such illusions

  12. #12

    Default

    hahha yea the only way youll make free money is if your a central bank

  13. #13

    Default

    I was researching opening a bank... it only cost 6 million

    then maybe I can print money for the people of the world

    and they will love me for it

  14. #14
    King Fuckhead FatherSl!me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Fucksville, USA
    Posts
    4,107
    Rep Power
    33

    Default

    What a fuckin disaster this thread turned out to be.

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FatherSl!me View Post
    What a fuckin disaster this thread turned out to be.
    lol

    didnt click the link

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •