once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shabazz the Disciple

Veteran Member mic-cord-strangler's Avatar

Default Shabazz the Disciple

I know he has released the CD 'Book Of Shabazz: Hidden Scrolls', which I have. But I heard its not really his debut solo album but more a collection of his work over the years...Does anyone know if/when he is releasing an actual album with all new material? Cause Shabazz is the fuckin shit
    1st king

Swollen Member

Default Re: Shabazz the Disciple

dunno about an album, but he's making a guest appearance on the song Angel Tears on the first Krimewave single, which will be out September 2005.

He had a website, but it's gone.
    I don't know what happened. But it was there.

Quote Originally Posted by mic-coard-strangler
    I know he has released the CD 'Book Of Shabazz: Hidden Scrolls', which I have. But I heard its not really his debut solo album but more a collection of his work over the years...Does anyone know if/when he is releasing an actual album with all new material? Cause Shabazz is the fuckin shit
    Thats what I heard too. I heard he has tons of unreleased stuff. Hes on the new Jus Allah (?ithink).

That link isnt workin for me...

yeah i have jus' album as well.. i was glad to hear something from shabazz again.. thats why i made this topic
    1st king

his flow is really good

Shabbaz Is Nasty
    He Dissed Black Rob Hahaha

Pussy Ass Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by gi0vanni
    create man you're always bitching at people. you need to take a chill pill. you jump on people every chance you get.

Best song of that album.

well.. 1 of the rarest cds EVER was shabazz the disciple - "TAKE YOUR TIME EP" (before hidden scrolls) & a 20 track album with killah priest called "DISCIPLES OF ARMAGEDDEON" also before hidden scrolls.. he has a new album called "THUG BIBLE" cumin out soon and a double lp called "THE VAULT" cumin out also! actually.. he has like, over 9 albums DONE but are slowly being released! the album im looking forward to is "CELESTIAL SOLDIERZ" album with his cuzin freestyle formally of the arsonists! oh.. & he has an album with canibus and jeru cumin out! dont know when tho??

hope this info is helpfull??

shabazz' muzik iz timeless..

peace.. Ghost!

Thanks for the info!!! Wow, my mind cant quite understand all that yet. Peace to the gods!

DJ /Tastemaker/Asskicker J-Ronin's Avatar

Shabazz told me he has over 12 albums finished! It's all about timing though. Hopefully he will start putting them out, 1 or 2 a year soon. He did some more stuff with Lord Jamar from Brand Nubian. I heard the joints were fiya! Might get one of em for the next mixtape.

Peace to the gods. Both Shabazz and Lord Jamar. Keep making that real hip-hop
    - J-Ronin
    ALL ELEMENTS vol. 12 hosted by M.O.P. out now!! - vol.11 hosted by Jadakiss in stores now
    www.twitter.com/jronin
    www.twitter.com/savkillz

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Ghost
    well.. 1 of the rarest cds EVER was shabazz the disciple - "TAKE YOUR TIME EP" (before hidden scrolls) & a 20 track album with killah priest called "DISCIPLES OF ARMAGEDDEON" also before hidden scrolls.. he has a new album called "THUG BIBLE" cumin out soon and a double lp called "THE VAULT" cumin out also! actually.. he has like, over 9 albums DONE but are slowly being released! the album im looking forward to is "CELESTIAL SOLDIERZ" album with his cuzin freestyle formally of the arsonists! oh.. & he has an album with canibus and jeru cumin out! dont know when tho??

hope this info is helpfull??

shabazz' muzik iz timeless..

peace.. Ghost!

WHOA! disciples of armageddon?? is that album available anywhere?

oh n might i ask how you know all this since after all were on the internet, crazier things have happened
    1st king

4me.. shabazz is like da ILLEST.. along with alcatraz! i have follwed his footsteps.. every chamber he has ever entered! any info dats out.. i gota know bout it!

disciples of armageddeon iz ULTRA RARE.. i dont have it but i might be able 2 get hold of a few trax.. & dont worry.. i'll post em when i get em

peace.. Holy Ghost!