once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big Lurch Ate His Girlfriend

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

How is his solo album?

He is a great rapper. His solo album is real good and there are some fan made mixtapes. He has gone through some shit in his life before what happened, depression and things that I can't remember right now. In prison he isn't doing good.
    IM THE BABY, GOTTA LOVE ME

Go to sleep when your tired and wake up at the same time everyday until you'r legs are more flexible for an intense fight with your local mail carrier

Is he on a special diet in jail?

No but he was beaten severely by the guards
    IM THE BABY, GOTTA LOVE ME

Go to sleep when your tired and wake up at the same time everyday until you'r legs are more flexible for an intense fight with your local mail carrier

Quote Originally Posted by djskillz View Post
    most drugs were legal at one time. in the immortal words of odb "before they was illegal, bitch they was legaaaaallll."

cocaine and heroin were prescribed to people lol.
    In the USA up until the 20's no substances were illegal. It was felt that the goverment did not have the constitutional right to tell citizens what they could or could not put into thier bodies.
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

Veteran Member

I never even heard this story...............that is crazy. My lawd.

Quote Originally Posted by djskillz View Post
    i meant that he shouldn't have been held accountable. i've never done pcp but from the horror stories i hear it doesnt sound like you have very much control over what you do. he didnt even remember doing it.
    seriously? are you on PCP right now? what if that was your sister or mother? idiot...

Lol, honestly it's not his fault. People get off with temporary insanity. This is probably the best use of that possible. You never want to plead actual insanity, because instead of getting you off, it doubles you sentence and puts you in a mental hospital. Temporary insanity is a smart call. Insanity is not.

I mean the man killed (probably raped) and then ate someone. Seeing as he's never done that before and he was on what's probably the craziest drug available, I'm going to say it's not his fault. If he didn't do it intentionally how can you give him anything more then a maximum manslaughter charge and tack on some sort of secondary charges like desecration of a corpse. I'm a much more reasonable judge. I'd have given him like 10-20 (say 10 with good behavior) years because he did something fucked up and someone died. But I think he probably is suffering enough from what he did. He's gonna hate himself forever. I think that's punishment. Give him ten years in jail and some counseling during and after. Then get him back in the rap game and dropping an album called "Man Eater" because that's what heavy metal is all about... err rap music.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
    Lol, honestly it's not his fault. People get off with temporary insanity. This is probably the best use of that possible. You never want to plead actual insanity, because instead of getting you off, it doubles you sentence and puts you in a mental hospital. Temporary insanity is a smart call. Insanity is not.

I mean the man killed (probably raped) and then ate someone. Seeing as he's never done that before and he was on what's probably the craziest drug available, I'm going to say it's not his fault. If he didn't do it intentionally how can you give him anything more then a maximum manslaughter charge and tack on some sort of secondary charges like desecration of a corpse. I'm a much more reasonable judge. I'd have given him like 10-20 (say 10 with good behavior) years because he did something fucked up and someone died. But I think he probably is suffering enough from what he did. He's gonna hate himself forever. I think that's punishment. Give him ten years in jail and some counseling during and after. Then get him back in the rap game and dropping an album called "Man Eater" because that's what heavy metal is all about... err rap music.

that makes more sense then what the other dude said... i'll accept that he didnt intentionally kill her. it's like drinking and driving. you were irresponsible to do it but you didnt set out to kill/harm anyone...

smokin dust is just a gnarly way to do the shit you would normally do in everyday life. like big lurch, for example, probably ate his girlfriend and spent a lot of time naked.

pcp just made him take it a little too far, that's all

Rza used to read comics and fantasize about being a superhero, pcp made him actually try to do that

if you faggits think about actually gettin laid and take pcp, who knows what could happen

to think all she said was eat me out..

from his myspace

THE FREE LURCH CAMPAIGN. WRITE TO BIG LURCH & TALK TO HIM PERSONALLY OR SEND DONATIONS TO ANTRON SINGLETON V24953 CSP- LAC, A4-250 P.O.BOX 4430 LANCASTER, CA 93539 COMING SOON ' THE WELL FOUNDATION ' BY BIG LURCHES 3XL ENT. A NON PROFIT ORGANIZATION AIMED AT RIDDING THE STREETS OF "P.C.P" ONE DROP OF WATER AT A TIME. LETS EMPTY THE WELL. THANK YOU BIG LURCH. STOP PCP USAGE........... A message to Miss Carolyn ( Tyniesha's Mother) Dear Miss Carolyn , I'm still the same " Yes ma'am , No Ma'am " Big Lurch ; The people around me have just changed. I know that now they are going to try to turn you against me with slick talk and lies , but that's just what it is. Tell them , " that's between ya'll. If you are reading this message, then you know how to contact me because this is my website i aslo listed my prison address. I will keep my promise if it's the Lords will. God Bless.... 10- 1- 08
    Influences Pursuit Of Justice Prision official at Lancaster State Prison , Los Angeles County , continue to make violent attempts at Big Lurches life. On October 11th , 2007. Big Lurch was brutally assaulted by hispanic and white prision guards ( while in cuffs ) suffering : A broken fibula ; neck , back , and spinal injuries ; A knocked out gold tooth ( from a cheap shot by the ulitmate hater ) and head stitches resulting in a concussion from being hit in the head numerous times with police batons. Prison officials as high in rank as the warden are doing everything in their power in order to stop Big Lurchs persuit of Justice ; including placing him in Administrative Segregation ( The Hole ) wheres he's been since October 11th , 2007 : In order to tamper with Big Lurches mail , Preventing phone call and stagnate all contact with the outside world. Officers have also stolen the 1983 civil suit " concerning the brutal assault , " out of Big Lurches cell and refuse to return it ; therefore " obstructing Justice ," and hindering Big Lurches independent investigation ; which includes " witness Affidavits and Declarations , " As proof of malfeasance. Sadistic prision staff at Lancaster State Prison are also " Keyhea aka Force medicating , " Big Lurch with psychotrophic medications in order to manipulate Big Lurches mental competence , while attempting to use the mental health card , " Not only to weaken and render Big Lurch incapable of warding off attacks , but also to discredit his account of the events , shall he survive the onslaught. Free Big Lurch !!! October 27 , 2008. Everyone from the Inspector General & Internal Affairs , to the Chief of Inmate Appeals In Sacramento have been notified of ongoing conspiracy. When Big Lurches innocence is proven ," if he is allowed proper defense during the rehearing of his criminal conviction ," that Big Lurch has yet to accomplish ; How can peace officers " whom swore to serve and protect , " Repay Big Lurch for what has become years of mistreatment. To deny knowlege of recieving plea's for help , from the victim of the most high profile criminal conviction of this millenium , is to insult the intelligence of not only the public , but the judge assigned to hear Big Lurches case. Man is prejudice with his unfair scales and bias beliefs. Only God can judge Big Lurch !!! Black Market Records and Stress Free Records have yet to issue Big Lurch a Royalty check or hire an Appeallate Attorney. FREE BIG LURCH!!!!!

Why are they trying to make it into a race thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    from his myspace

THE FREE LURCH CAMPAIGN. WRITE TO BIG LURCH & TALK TO HIM PERSONALLY OR SEND DONATIONS TO ANTRON SINGLETON V24953 CSP- LAC, A4-250 P.O.BOX 4430 LANCASTER, CA 93539 COMING SOON ' THE WELL FOUNDATION ' BY BIG LURCHES 3XL ENT. A NON PROFIT ORGANIZATION AIMED AT RIDDING THE STREETS OF "P.C.P" ONE DROP OF WATER AT A TIME. LETS EMPTY THE WELL. THANK YOU BIG LURCH. STOP PCP USAGE........... A message to Miss Carolyn ( Tyniesha's Mother) Dear Miss Carolyn , I'm still the same " Yes ma'am , No Ma'am " Big Lurch ; The people around me have just changed. I know that now they are going to try to turn you against me with slick talk and lies , but that's just what it is. Tell them , " that's between ya'll. If you are reading this message, then you know how to contact me because this is my website i aslo listed my prison address. I will keep my promise if it's the Lords will. God Bless.... 10- 1- 08
    Influences Pursuit Of Justice Prision official at Lancaster State Prison , Los Angeles County , continue to make violent attempts at Big Lurches life. On October 11th , 2007. Big Lurch was brutally assaulted by hispanic and white prision guards ( while in cuffs ) suffering : A broken fibula ; neck , back , and spinal injuries ; A knocked out gold tooth ( from a cheap shot by the ulitmate hater ) and head stitches resulting in a concussion from being hit in the head numerous times with police batons. Prison officials as high in rank as the warden are doing everything in their power in order to stop Big Lurchs persuit of Justice ; including placing him in Administrative Segregation ( The Hole ) wheres he's been since October 11th , 2007 : In order to tamper with Big Lurches mail , Preventing phone call and stagnate all contact with the outside world. Officers have also stolen the 1983 civil suit " concerning the brutal assault , " out of Big Lurches cell and refuse to return it ; therefore " obstructing Justice ," and hindering Big Lurches independent investigation ; which includes " witness Affidavits and Declarations , " As proof of malfeasance. Sadistic prision staff at Lancaster State Prison are also " Keyhea aka Force medicating , " Big Lurch with psychotrophic medications in order to manipulate Big Lurches mental competence , while attempting to use the mental health card , " Not only to weaken and render Big Lurch incapable of warding off attacks , but also to discredit his account of the events , shall he survive the onslaught. Free Big Lurch !!! October 27 , 2008. Everyone from the Inspector General & Internal Affairs , to the Chief of Inmate Appeals In Sacramento have been notified of ongoing conspiracy. When Big Lurches innocence is proven ," if he is allowed proper defense during the rehearing of his criminal conviction ," that Big Lurch has yet to accomplish ; How can peace officers " whom swore to serve and protect , " Repay Big Lurch for what has become years of mistreatment. To deny knowlege of recieving plea's for help , from the victim of the most high profile criminal conviction of this millenium , is to insult the intelligence of not only the public , but the judge assigned to hear Big Lurches case. Man is prejudice with his unfair scales and bias beliefs. Only God can judge Big Lurch !!! Black Market Records and Stress Free Records have yet to issue Big Lurch a Royalty check or hire an Appeallate Attorney. FREE BIG LURCH!!!!!

Man...if that's true, that's fucked up. Even Big Lurch doesn't deserve that.

those girlfriends start looking delicious when they put on a few pounds