Thread: gravedigga nigga six feet deep

Default gravedigga nigga six feet deep

Was with some friends and shit and we were listening to the album and the title track is a fucking classic man. We all knew the lyrics and were spittin with it. Good fucking times.
    This song is mad underrated. It has probably one of the best beats I have heard rza come up with and pretty decent lyrics as well.

well the whole album is a classic
    and personally i think Diary of a madman is one of the sickest tracks ever
    that prod made by rza and rns is fuckin ill, its a horrorcore dope

Quote Originally Posted by GoldynChyld View Post
    Was with some friends and shit and we were listening to the album and the title track is a fucking classic man. We all knew the lyrics and were spittin with it. Good fucking times.
    This song is mad underrated. It has probably one of the best beats I have heard rza come up with and pretty decent lyrics as well.
    Haha! What city were you in. Because I was at a bbq in Vegas and we threw in Gravediggaz 6ft deep too on Saturday. I was surprised how many people new the album.

Quote Originally Posted by x7fifteen4 View Post
    Haha! What city were you in. Because I was at a bbq in Vegas and we threw in Gravediggaz 6ft deep too on Saturday. I was surprised how many people new the album.
    That just shows how Wu Tang has a strong worldwide following; their influence is unsurpassable.

i be the sick lunatic with the devilish tone.....classic shit....rhythm!!!
    Become a fan on facebook www.facebook.com/griffin.promo.uk

Follow me on twitter @LeePGriffin

Quote Originally Posted by x7fifteen4 View Post
    i was in London. The album is the real shit, what city were you in?

Quote Originally Posted by GoldynChyld View Post
    i was in London. The album is the real shit, what city were you in?
    I was in Las Vegas Nevada! It was funny when I read your post because that same night I threw that disc on at a bbq and there was 3 or 4 guys I had no idea was into Wu hoarding around the stereo like "oh shit, Gravediggaz!" They knew the lyrics and all, I was impressed because you just don't run into that very often.