once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should I watch Avatar; or is it just some stupid cat people movie?

Urban's, Gigy's, Queen's, Roze's wildest dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah UK View Post
    I liked Inception. A few bits didn't make sense like if Cobb and his wife became old in "limbo", why were they young when they killed themselves on the train track? Maybe I missed something.
    Saw it last friday...it was way too long (or it seemed too long atleast). The premise was great and the beginning was very interesting but I lost track in the last half and was almost falling asleep...Don't know how to rate it cuz the action scenes are great and the visuals are also but I don't know how to rate it cuz trying to stay awake doesn't really flatter a movie lol

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
    New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
    The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved

Quote Originally Posted by Jeru View Post
    Saw it last friday...it was way too long (or it seemed too long atleast). The premise was great and the beginning was very interesting but I lost track in the last half and was almost falling asleep...Don't know how to rate it cuz the action scenes are great and the visuals are also but I don't know how to rate it cuz trying to stay awake doesn't really flatter a movie lol
    It was a good flick but not as amazing as was made out to be imo. CGI was good though. The story was messed up, I dont think it was explained very well and it didnt flow well. I found myself wanting to end but it just dragged and i got sleepy too lmao

7/10

Its just Dancing with Wolves with science fiction setting. I like the original. Plus this one's just raw hippy bullshit liberalism. As Colbert said the Catholic Channel is in 3D now, plus its less preachy then Avatar.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS