Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25

Thread: who's the dirty faggot who moderates the box office hideout?

  1. #1
    Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United Fucking States of America, Pussy
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,950
    Rep Power
    66

    Default who's the dirty faggot who moderates the box office hideout?

    and why did your dirty faggot ass lock my expendables thread?

    Thanks, and fuck you
    --youreallfags.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

  2. #2
    Janjuhizm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    In the Hills of the Pacific
    Age
    35
    Posts
    92
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony DANza View Post
    and why did your dirty faggot ass lock my expendables thread?

    Thanks, and fuck you

    The dirty Faggot and/or Faggots are/is one of these two queers: El Don or Razorsharp


    Fuck most of these faggot moderators- that should be a sig

  3. #3
    Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United Fucking States of America, Pussy
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,950
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    hmm. well, one/both of them is/are a faggot/faggots.

    I tried to make a thread about the Expendables that was also meant to provoke and challenge wu-corp posters to look into the very depths of their souls and question their very essences.

    It provoked the viewer, much like the gay movies wu-corp posters like to pramble on about.

    How ironic that my thread was censored because it went against the grain and attempted to elicit thought and discussion.

    Faggot(s).
    --youreallfags.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

  4. #4
    El Don of this shit TAURO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In the minds of women everywhere
    Age
    35
    Posts
    16,382
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    learn to use the search function before making thread on a movie thats already been discussed months before hand.



    "I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

  5. #5

    Default

    El Don's cool.

    what did you say in the thread exactly?

    Being a liberal pussy and a fan of auteurs, I would never, ever, ever watch The Expendables lol

  6. #6
    Savant Undiluted Karma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    UK/Yuggoth
    Posts
    3,364
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    getting butthurt over such a menial thing is stupid and yeh El Don is cool

  7. #7
    Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United Fucking States of America, Pussy
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,950
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by El Don View Post
    learn to use the search function before making thread on a movie thats already been discussed months before hand.
    THat's some pussy bullshit. You erased it because of a confrontational tone meant to elicit discussion because you want to run some online faggot coffee house where faggots agree and jerk eachother off.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
    El Don's cool.

    what did you say in the thread exactly?

    Being a liberal pussy and a fan of auteurs, I would never, ever, ever watch The Expendables lol
    No El Don is a faggot(See above). I just said the expendables was coming out and then i called everybody pussies, or something along those lines.

    Quote Originally Posted by Undiluted Karma View Post
    getting butthurt over such a menial thing is stupid and yeh El Don is cool
    calling people "faggot" isn't getting butthurt. It is why god made the internet. Getting butthurt is emo indian pussies coopting american culture, trying to make friends on the internet, and defending the honor of a faggot.






    El Don, you're the box office mod and you can do what you want. The entire purpose of this thread as so I would know who the faggot was so that I could call them a faggot.

    It turns out that you are the faggot.

    Faggot.
    --youreallfags.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

  8. #8
    El Don of this shit TAURO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In the minds of women everywhere
    Age
    35
    Posts
    16,382
    Rep Power
    65

    Default




    "I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

  9. #9
    Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    1344 Queens Blvd. (with my parents)
    Posts
    16,597
    Rep Power
    97

    Default



    haha, by posting that, you are admitting that you are a faggot

  10. #10
    El Don of this shit TAURO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In the minds of women everywhere
    Age
    35
    Posts
    16,382
    Rep Power
    65

    Default





    .....oh dear



    "I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

  11. #11
    Semi Retired Prolifical ENG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    34
    Posts
    9,644
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    shut up faggots.



  12. #12
    Semi Retired Prolifical ENG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    34
    Posts
    9,644
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    Oh, I meant to point something out:

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony DANza View Post
    You erased it because of a confrontational tone meant to elicit discussion
    Depending on how that was done, it comes close to trolling. If you look back, months ago Lacey was making similar complaints because his threads were locked because he wanted to make actual good discussions but made them trollish.
    Last edited by Prolifical ENG; 08-18-2010 at 01:02 PM.



  13. #13
    Gen Chat Bully Uncle Steezo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    5th Dimension
    Posts
    14,743
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    rocking the boat is only tolerated in gen chat. you should know this by now.
    not saying its right but its the best system we have and compared to other websites its the best system available. yes its fucked up but thats the way things are.


    see what i did there?

  14. #14
    PRODIGAL SUN
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    606
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
    shut up faggots.
    I was about to say the same - to you.


  15. #15
    Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United Fucking States of America, Pussy
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,950
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WUnded Fox View Post
    rocking the boat is only tolerated in gen chat. you should know this by now.
    not saying its right but its the best system we have and compared to other websites its the best system available. yes its fucked up but thats the way things are.


    see what i did there?
    I never told anybody not to rock the boat.

    I tried to tell people to strive for betterment while at the same time, keeping a sense of perspective.

    And not tear anything down without a BETTER PLAN for rebuilding.

    My better plan was NOT closing awesome threads about The Expendables. Find a hole in it....You can't, because there are none.

    What's YOUR blueprint?
    --youreallfags.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •