once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kanye West wants to make a song with Raekwon and Justin Beiber

Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar

all you guys that twitter need to twitter rae and tell him you don't want this to happen. facebook him too.

I expect this kinda thing for Ghost, but Rae? Ghost could throw on a radio friendly verse for this but how's a coke rap dart gonna sit on a track with Bieber?

lol at Bieber singing about his first love etc. then Rae following it up by spitting about baggin' crack...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

I'll believe this when I hear it. Kanye's a good promoter, but I would be surprised if some or any of the Wu related stuff actually makes the final album. Maybe a remix.

i respect kanye for his producing and musical talent..but the type of shit that hes done to rap (IMO) cannot be forgiven..yet i mean the guy's obviously talented..but pink and purple album covers with rainbows and teddy bears?? that shit is so fucking homo..now hes trying to win back all the heads by working with pete rock and rza..and now he wants to try and merge Raekwon with justin beiber?? wtf?? LOL tell kanye to tuck it in..i mean for rae to get some commercial appeal...could be good for his pocket..but damn that would just be so fuckin soft...like i swear kanye is a fucking robot rapper for the illuminati trying to "faggify" hip hop in every way possible.. DONT DO IT RAE

^damn too late,,he accepted

Quote Originally Posted by JEM View Post
    like i swear kanye is a fucking robot rapper for the illuminati trying to "faggify" hip hop in every way possible..

the lesbian demons fucking beneath his masonic alter
    fuck kanye west

if raekwon does it ill lose respect for em, fuckin justin biebever C'mon son

You guys have to stop taking this shit so seriously.

We all know that most rappers don't live the way they rap. If Raekwon shows up on a song with Justin Bieber, it's not going to change your lives in any way. If you think he's going to 'sell out', stop for a second and think about how stupid that thought was. That a 39-40 year old rapper would attempt to sell out 17 years into his career.
    Music labeler.
    last.fm

billyanalogue

Important message for raekwon!!!!!!!:::

Your career will be over in 2 years max like justin beieber when his fucking ballz drop!"!!!!!!!!!

blahahaha

chef must be FEINDING for more attention to even consider that shit.

yeah he'll get paid and shit and maybe have a number one song for a while..
    but what the fuck?

thats pretty low.
    imo this would make rae a crackhead... exept the crack is fame and doing a song with beiber is that last degrading fucked up freaky move a cracky would make for more rock.

...put the pipe down rae........ put it down...

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Zayus View Post
    You guys have to stop taking this shit so seriously.

We all know that most rappers don't live the way they rap. If Raekwon shows up on a song with Justin Bieber, it's not going to change your lives in any way. If you think he's going to 'sell out', stop for a second and think about how stupid that thought was. That a 39-40 year old rapper would attempt to sell out 17 years into his career.
    Lol, finally,thankyou

Quote Originally Posted by Jasjit View Post
    if raekwon does it ill lose respect for em, fuckin justin biebever C'mon son
    ^ Word

I wonder if there's a similar discussion going on now on justin beiber corp about how they'll lose respect for him for working with Rae?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -