once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rae's Shaolin 96% done, not dropping 2010

Banned

Default Rae's Shaolin 96% done, not dropping 2010

this recent article talks about the pussy collab between kanye, bieber and Rae. but more importantly, Rae gave some insights on shaolin vs. wu-tang. apparently now it's "96% done," and his initial plan of releasing it before 2010 might not happen. he said he wants to take his time, and it's an action-packed thriller. the article also mentions how he's excited about one track in particular, featuring Black Thought...

http://music-mix.ew.com/2010/08/19/k...ieber-raekwon/

there goes September 2010....lets see how many times he does this before interest in this album begins to fade. At leasr we got 2 tracks confirmed now....

"Shaolin vs Wu-Tang" prod by Scram Jones
    “The Masters of Our Fates" feat Black Thought
    Last edited by Jin10304; 08-19-2010 at 05:01 PM.

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

It's OK. We got OB4CL2, he can take his time. Just that he doesn't, please, make it half a decade like the last time.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

PRODIGAL SUN

Yeah I wasn't even expecting a new album this year at all. Even after he announced he was working on one. Either way, I'm sure he'll drop some more individual tunes and maybe even a new mixtape before this comes out.

Either way, I cannot wait. Black Thought? Dayum. Gonna be tight for sure.

Banned

at 96% done, you would assume the album could still be released in 2010. but whatever

este sitio es una mierda drippie k's Avatar

september 2018 is when we'll see this
    cash rules. still don't nothin move but the money

PRODIGAL SUN

Can't believe Rae is calling this a historical moment for hip hop. First of all, it's merely a remix. Second of all, Justin Beiber ain't shit. Why, Rae, why.

Veteran Member

If it's 96% done, it means that there are 25 songs on the album and only 1 song is left to be done. I doubt that there will be 25 songs on the album - therefore 96% is just rae talking out of his ass.

Considering the likely size of rae's ass, this could be an epic exaggeration.
    Da Universal Magnetic Bitch Oppressor

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

This album is gonna be EPIC.

Banned

I wish he had a tracklist or art cover or something

Quote Originally Posted by DUMBO View Post
    If it's 96% done, it means that there are 25 songs on the album and only 1 song is left to be done. I doubt that there will be 25 songs on the album - therefore 96% is just rae talking out of his ass.

Considering the likely size of rae's ass, this could be an epic exaggeration.

lolololololololol

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

He needs more Bieber for the last 4%

Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[

So hey....i can at least rap....and Im only 17....and Im very aware of Wu Tangs legacy....think rae would work wit me? hahahahaha not a chance
    dont forget
    Cash Rules Everything Around this motherfucker

Quote Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
    It's OK. We got OB4CL2, he can take his time. Just that he doesn't, please, make it half a decade like the last time.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingaaronz View Post
    Yeah I wasn't even expecting a new album this year at all. Even after he announced he was working on one. Either way, I'm sure he'll drop some more individual tunes and maybe even a new mixtape before this comes out.

Either way, I cannot wait. Black Thought? Dayum. Gonna be tight for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    This album is gonna be EPIC.
    co-sign these 3 posts, i'll even go as far as saying i believe it's a GOOD thing the album ain't dropping this September. i still bump "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx Pt. II" and that album was almost universally praised. he need to came really strong and since Ob4cl took years building up, this should be ready earliest early 2011 imo.

for example as soon as Ghost started dropping an album every year the quality sunk drastically (altho still nice but he can do better).

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!