I remember Quincy Jones The Dude album. I haven't heard it in a long time. Fatboybrandon, can you post the links to James Ingram's One Hundred Ways song and Patti Austin's Razzamatazz song from The Dude album? I wanna hear those songs because they're my favorites on there. Wunded Fox, thanks for posting the Loose Ends song and Stephanie Mills song. I like those songs. I also like Loose Ends Slow Down and Watching You songs and i like Stephanie Mills Something In The Way You Make Me Feel and The Power Of Love songs. Ya'll remember Bobby Womack's If You Think Your Lonely Now song? That song is funny when he talks at the beginning of the song. He says i hope ya'll don't mind if i talk about this woman of mine. She always talking about i ain't never at home but when i'm there, i'm broke LOL. She always complaining about what her girlfriends got and what she ain't got hahahahahahahahahahaha. She want me to go out and get em for her but baby i can't be at two places at one time LOL. That's a classic song. I got his album The Poet that has If You Think Your Lonely Now. K-Ci of Jodeci did a remake of that song and he did a good job. Bobby is from my hometown Cleveland, Ohio. My grandfather told me that he met Bobby before.
Fatboybrandon and Wunded Fox, can ya'll post the links to these 80's r&b songs? I wanna hear the whole songs and not snippets of them if you don't mind.
1. Shalamar-Second Time Around, This Is For The Lover In You, Over And Over
2. Howard Hewett-Show Me(i think this song came out in the late 80's or early 90's)
3. Midnight Star-Feels So Good, Playmates, No Parking On The Dance Floor, Curious, Can You Stay With Me, Body Snatchers, Headlines
4. Levert-Just Coolin, Gotta Get The Money, Smilin, Start Me Up Again, Baby I'm Ready
5. Dazz Band-I'll Keep On Lovin You, Can't Wait Till The Night, Joystick, Swoop I'm Yours, Rock With Me, Laughin At You, She's The One, Heartbeat, I'll Be Waiting, So Much Love
6. Cameo-She's Strange, Love You Anyway, Hangin Downtown, Flirt