Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

Quote Originally Posted by djskillz View Post
    to the people who read the comics, how do you feel about the introduction of new characters? i personally have no issues with it and i trust that it won't stray too far from the source material but it kinda sucks that they left out allen and donna.
    i just started reading it a little bit before the show aired, so i'm neutral on the changes that have been made. there's very few direct adaptations of comics or prose around on tv or film, there's always changes made it, just matters how fundamental they are or if they work. the show's been pretty excellent so far.

Streaming links anybody? Just caught the first episode on Hulu. Lol needless to say, I gotta get more. Hulu aint streaming more than the first tho :\

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Lugor View Post
    Streaming links anybody? Just caught the first episode on Hulu. Lol needless to say, I gotta get more. Hulu aint streaming more than the first tho :\
    http://www.vidxden.com/brymyvho9yhh/...d-fqm.avi.html

Second episode right there.

3rd ep...sickness, really enjoyable..so well done.

Watched the second ep, liked it a lot. They added more characters but stuck almost pretty much to the same story. These new characters are just cannon fodder for later so I didn't mind their presense at all.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

i'm wondering what's gonna happen with Merle Dixon in episode 4. he couldn't have gotten very far lol.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted

I still dont understand on HOW he escaped from a rooftop when his only real exit was still padlocked down by the time his brother & others finally cut it. How do you escape from a rooftop when the doorway is locked up? Unless in EP4 he's crawling around the sides of the building with a bloody stump, thats like trying to escape from a island

hey spoilers ya jerks. *unsubscribes from thread*

Quote Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
    I still dont understand on HOW he escaped from a rooftop when his only real exit was still padlocked down by the time his brother & others finally cut it. How do you escape from a rooftop when the doorway is locked up? Unless in EP4 he's crawling around the sides of the building with a bloody stump, thats like trying to escape from a island
    maybe there was a ladder that they didnt show us? i dunno. that part made me wonder too.

I'm trying to decide who the real enemies of humanity are, the zombies or the rednecks.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

^it becomes a big topic in the comics. the survivors are trying to hold onto their last bit of humanity. some are more successful than others.

John W. Henry

I never read the comics - but, so far, this show is brilliant... and only 3 episodes in...

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Lugor View Post
    Don't stream shows like this. I live in the UK and watch this within 30 minutes of when it airs in the States, in 720p. If I can do it, you can.

John W. Henry

Quote Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
    Yeah.

We'll find out next week, I suppose.

show keeps getting better...but kinda mad that their are only 3 more
    ep's left
    so only 6 ep's this year