once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 8 of 53 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RynMur View Post
    anyone got a online link?
    I do

^hook it up

Are you referring to streaming or download?

download would be better, but i dont mind streaming

yeah those commercials were ridiculous.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted

I thought the first episode of season 2 was a little slow overall. Though, since this season is 13 episodes instead of 6, I can see how things would most likely take longer to develop.

I'm hoping to see Morgan and his son back sometime and possibly Merle(if he's still alive).

Cap'n Esteridge seems kinda creepy.

Something tells me we wont be seeing morgan till the third season.

im gonna end up missing the episode tmrw because of the redman concert. i'll watch it on monday though.

episode got real good towards the end. too many bullshit commercials, i think i might just skip the rest of the season and wait until it comes out on dvd so i can watch it fully through ha

anyone else watch the Talking Dead? shit is pretty good, some funny stuff too, and they showed a fucked up little sneak peek from next weeks episode.

the producer was answering some questions about the series, and he mentioned that in the Walking Dead universe there is no zombie movie culture, that's why they're called walkers and not zombies, and that's why most people have no idea at first how to kill them and what could be happening. not sure how i feel about that. oh well fuck it though, shit is going to heat up next week for sure trapped in that school.

also some decent little webisodes on amc.com

and by decent i mean terrible acting
    Last edited by GZAjector; 10-24-2011 at 12:23 AM.

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by GZAjector View Post
    episode got real good towards the end. too many bullshit commercials, i think i might just skip the rest of the season and wait until it comes out on dvd so i can watch it fully through ha

anyone else watch the Talking Dead? shit is pretty good, some funny stuff too, and they showed a fucked up little sneak peek from next weeks episode.

the producer was answering some questions about the series, and he mentioned that in the Walking Dead universe there is no zombie movie culture, that's why they're called walkers and not zombies, and that's why most people have no idea at first how to kill them and what could be happening. not sure how i feel about that. oh well fuck it though, shit is going to heat up next week for sure trapped in that school.
    i didnt know that. but it makes sense. kinda cool actually.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Good to see they're killing off the kids, assuming of course that it will speed up the show a bit.

Any one else feeling the deserted cities aspect more than the zombie aspect?

Yeah hopefully it will finally pick up a little by the next episode. It's starting to remind me more of a daytime soap opera lately. It would be nice if they killed off Rick's slut wife sometime too.

they need to kill off t-dog. the kids can stay.

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by ikke View Post
    Good to see they're killing off the kids, assuming of course that it will speed up the show a bit.

Any one else feeling the deserted cities aspect more than the zombie aspect?
    yea its cool to see. looking in a zombie apocalypse is cool.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Yeah hopefully it will finally pick up a little by the next episode. It's starting to remind me more of a daytime soap opera lately. It would be nice if they killed off Rick's slut wife sometime too.
    yea that dumb bitch needs to get slapped. starting to remind me of kate from Lost. some of these people can be so irrational.

the best character is the hick with the bow and arrow imo. (and i just realized like a week ago hes one of the dudes from boondock saints. i dont think i had ever seen him in anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by djskillz View Post
    they need to kill off t-dog. the kids can stay.
    cause hes black? thats fucked up dog.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.