Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can animals get high?

Default Can animals get high?

Can animals get High? Cuz when I smoke at my friends house his dog is always in the room and u can tell he's high. He just stares at you and sometimes he's dioriented and hes just a burnout. Hes one high ass dog. He just stares at u or jumps on u. But he didnt used to be like that b4 we let him smoke with us. He's a cool dog tho.
    Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery.-Malcolm X

Since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved.
    Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

www.myspace.com/mefman

www.liquidswords.tk

Default Re: Can animals get high?

Yes they can get high, I don't recommend it, you may think it's funny, but a dog/cat's lungs are way smaller then our's, so think how high they get when they breathe that shit in man, peace.

Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions

This is the real Idaho

thanx a lot man, ill try and tell my friend that man, if it was my dog i wouldnt let them smoke either, but its his so his decision. Peace.
    Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery.-Malcolm X

Since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved.
    Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

www.myspace.com/mefman

www.liquidswords.tk

my bird freaks out--he starts shitting in my mini-wheats and then he jus winks menacingly. my opinion: whack.

"I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by SurreaL
    a dog/cat's lungs are way smaller then our's, so think how high they get when they breathe that shit in man, peace.
    I smoked a mouse out once... HAHA

I bought it to feed it to my snake but the snake didn't want it, so I smoked that fucker out...

he was running around in circles

Quote Originally Posted by Psalmz/E-Man
    Yes Zak you are a God with shining wings...

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by SurreaL
    Yes they can get high, I don't recommend it, you may think it's funny, but a dog/cat's lungs are way smaller then our's, so think how high they get when they breathe that shit in man, peace.
    aint like their takin rips off the bong though.

just second hand and most just goes into the air.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

yeh but their smaller and their brains are smaller so its gonna EFFECT them a lot harder then if we just breathed it in through contact,

i smoked a few diff animals out b4, a gerbal, dog, cat, lizard (eguana), turantual (the fucker stood still for like a 12 hours, my friend thought it died), all sorts of shit.....kinda fucked out..but yeh its cool to see em freak out.....they calm dwon and prolly want more....they get addicted liek any other living thing that gets addicted to substances that are addicting

methical.com

when i was a bit younger i had two moths in a bottle cos they kept comin in my room and me and my friend thought it would be funny, they went all fucked up, we put way to much in, they were both dead after a while. not proud about that one.

i think it would be fine to let ya dog get high of the passive smoke cos its nothing, its not even a toke the dog would more or less smell it and get high, just may make them a bit crazy.

SHAOLIN STUDENT wutangclan97chamber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MefMan36 View Post
    Hes one high ass dog.....He's a cool dog tho.
    lmao

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

methical.com
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by wutangclan97chamber View Post
    lmao
    you bump a six year old thread just to laugh?

faggit.
    We do it for the people.

"In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"

Quote Originally Posted by I-Legit View Post
    yeh but their smaller and their brains are smaller so its gonna EFFECT them a lot harder then if we just breathed it in through contact,

i smoked a few diff animals out b4, a gerbal, dog, cat, lizard (eguana), turantual (the fucker stood still for like a 12 hours, my friend thought it died), all sorts of shit.....kinda fucked out..but yeh its cool to see em freak out.....they calm dwon and prolly want more....they get addicted liek any other living thing that gets addicted to substances that are addicting

the science of this post is cosmic!!

eguana got blunted and yo

DOWNLOADALBUMZ!

smh almost everyone loves drugs. Whether it's a cigarette break after a high-powered business meeting, a cold beer after a hot day on the job or a half-ounce of heroin injected directly into the scrotum to ease the stress of writing Internet comedy, people love their intoxicants...

THE REAL PCP

No artificial sleazy

LOL 6 years.

I propose the entire database table for genchat gets dropped.

I'll be more than happy if they send me the credentials to access the server.