Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: RZA joins Yoko Ono for John Lennon tribute

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unbroken View Post
    Check this out...

This is a wild wild performance and I really couldn't stop watching it!

YOKO ONO PLASTIC ONO BAND & RZA, Live at the Orpheum, Los Angeles, Oct 1, 2010

RZA performs "See the Joy" / "Life is a Struggle"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAxzcXJFdjc
    LMAO @ her making strange noises with an echo and thinking "IT SOUNDS REALLY GOOD"

Veteran Member

haha

Default RZA brings out RZARectah for joint with Yoko One (LOL) [2010]

while neither the Clan or Interpol could manage to bring out the RZARectah of Gravediggaz, the fifth beatle actually managed to do it.. as much as I fucking hate Yoko Ono and her horrendous bullshit I was pleasantly suprised by this track - the song is called "Life is a Struggle" and is a rendition of "See The Joy" with an additional two verses.

that drums and bass groove is NICE and RZA's writing and performance is on point, check him go into RZARectah mode during the second verse (starts around 6 minutes). but would Yoko Ono SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! that bitch made a living of making weird sounds and being married to a real great musician.

LOL @ 8:00 with RZA birth coaching - "PUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Rza like's to hang out with weirdos with no market value I noticed

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Rza like's to hang out with weirdos with no market value I noticed
    weirdo?!!! but what do you mean bro?

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

haha forgot i even had made this thread before.. i think i never listened to it until about a week ago for the first time though. without Yoko Ono this is actually a dope track imo, i like this performance and musical backdrop.. Yoko doesn't add anything but BS to it though, just like pretty much anything i ever heard her on

this was apparantly released on wax and iTunes as well:
    https://www.discogs.com/RZA-Yoko-Ono...elease/4917847

this is one of the funniest shits ever... imagine Lennon performing with one of his absolute idols since he was a kid and his bitch of a wife can't stand that the spotlight and his attention isn't on her for once so she decides to ruin the performance - check around the 1:15 minute mark (and LOL @ Chuck Berry's expression).. they kept cutting off her mic after that haha.. cunt

No artificial sleazy

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post

Hahahaha

this is also absolutely unbelivable.... no wonder the Beatles split up shortly after this as Lennon insisted on taking this nut case to sessions

Banned

Lol @ Chuck Berry's reaction to her...whatever the fuck you call it, she sounds like a retarded hyena passing a kidney stone when she does that. There has never been anyone with so little talent that has become so famous.

Edit

Lmao watch this one for Johnny B Goode and she goes to screech and they've actually cut the mic off entirely. What a no talent cunt she was, two all time legendary musicians and she couldn't hack it

Last edited by The Hound; 10-29-2016 at 05:01 PM.
    Bushido is realised in the presence of death.
    This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death.
    There is no other reasoning.

No artificial sleazy