once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 153 of 693 FirstFirst ... 53103143150151152153154155156163203253653 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 10388

Thread: Post ya pictures Thread ( Family Friends Faces Places )

ØDESSA

Boring...

GENERAL WISE

I don't see any pictures for 2 pages

ØDESSA

Post your picture then.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianOne

My Mom, nephew and I at crib.

Peace
    yo man ur from zimbabwe like thats where u reside now thats ill man i wish i had the dough flow to go to africa... thats the mother land right there so much culture and beautiful places n shit.... post some pics of that man u got any personal ones?
    " I'm too ill/ I represent Park Hill/ See my face on the twenty dollar bill/ Cash it in, and get ten dollars back/
    The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
    "

Road by my work place. City centre is after the Kopje (central Business District)

After my neighborhood going towards the next and in the distance is the National Heroes Acre (the Hills to the right)

"Heroes are Dead Ones (Like Jesus)" said by a certain minister.
    "You don't need to be a rocket scientist" by another minister....

Peace

After my neighborhood going towards the next and in the distance is the National Heroes Acre (the Hills to the right)

"Heroes are Dead Ones (Like Jesus)" said by a certain minister.
    "You don't need to be a rocket scientist" by another minister....

Peace
    thats fucking beautiful son
    " I'm too ill/ I represent Park Hill/ See my face on the twenty dollar bill/ Cash it in, and get ten dollars back/
    The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
    "

Quote Originally Posted by biglrip7499
    yo man ur from zimbabwe like thats where u reside now thats ill man i wish i had the dough flow to go to africa... thats the mother land right there so much culture and beautiful places n shit.... post some pics of that man u got any personal ones?
    Sure will post some, Vic Falls (mosi a tunya), Matopo Hills (were cecil john rhodes was buried), Great Zimbabwe, Zambezi Escapment, Zambezi Valley, Nyanga Mountains ( Mount Inyangani)

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by biglrip7499
    ]

True i work here and have a residence permit. But iam from Zambia (kasama Border with DRC and Tanzania- Malawi is slightly further down).

Peace
    PS: Hows is your area were you at?

]

True i work here and have a residence permit. But iam from Zambia (kasama Border with DRC and Tanzania- Malawi is slightly further down).

Peace
    PS: Hows is your area were you at?
    my area is tight for my lifestyle like partying n clubs n big cities (miami) but u cant beat nothing like africa man. id love to visit africa man and just reflect and relax and meet people and see the sights and everything man. life is hectic over here. its seems so peaceful over there. but it all depends on what u like. people down here like a busy hectic life with traffic and mobs of ppl and big cities cuz it makes them feel alive. but then over there you might like a more relaxed lifestyle and walk from work... and enjoy the nature... u feel me? i would love to do both... half n half... but Cash Rules and i dont have the funds to do that. i hope one day i could man.
    "

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Shafala
    haha look at you, poser lol.

CONservative goverMENt

one MILLION dollars!

"I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi