once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 566 of 693 FirstFirst ... 66466516556563564565566567568569576616666 ... LastLast
Results 8,476 to 8,490 of 10388

Thread: Post ya pictures Thread ( Family Friends Faces Places )

  1. #8476
    Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Shadowland
    Age
    36
    Posts
    7,517
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Well........

    If anyone does want to party after the concert in Denver, I know a hotel6 off the interstate where the prostitutes linger, looking for truckers.

  2. #8477
    STYLE
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
    You are wider.


    Try to search those pics where he and his friends were banging that po' white woman.


    you talkin bout me an my roomates mom?


    search gangbang thread by tryxx



    Find Rock The Bells Merriweather Post Pavilion
    Columbia, MD July 27, 2008

    i will be there. if anyone needs accommodations, columbia is where my parents live. we'll throw a house party.

  3. #8478
    Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    On your roof
    Age
    27
    Posts
    9,341
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MsRzaRecTaH View Post
    ME?

    Nah, Slippy...


    Man, there's been a helluva misunderstanding
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

  4. #8479
    Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Shadowland
    Age
    36
    Posts
    7,517
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    I'm gonna clear the air:

    Ben was asking Tereasa who's got the bigger dick, Ben or Gavin.

  5. #8480
    Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    On your roof
    Age
    27
    Posts
    9,341
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MsRzaRecTaH View Post
    man that dude is freaking 6'7
    I felt like a midget walking next to him

    That's my pop's size. (Just that my pops is also some 220 lbs).


    What's your height?
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

  6. #8481
    Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    On your roof
    Age
    27
    Posts
    9,341
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MsRzaRecTaH View Post
    Im tiny.
    put it that way.
    5'4
    my son is 7 and is almost my height.
    I took my boys to great america on thursday and the 7 yr old got on rides with me..
    aww.. I love being a mommy

    Aha.

    Oh, well... I have that kinda family that you don't have to seek in the supermarket. You see their heads above the crowd.

    Pops 6'7''.

    Moms 5'10''.

    I'm 6'3''.

    My brother... That motherfucker is only 14 and is already 5'11''. He's gonna surpass me in less than two years.



    Shit, we don't have any recent photo all together. Gonna fix that ASAP (they now some 300 kms away).
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

  7. #8482
    Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    On your roof
    Age
    27
    Posts
    9,341
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Yeah, I noticed that... The tallest guy in highschool was dating the shortest shawty, lol.


    What's even funnier, not two months before that relationship started we was teasing him, like, why doesn't he date the second shortest (and most ugly and man-looking) girl and he said that height difference is the problem.

    When he caught the even shorter one he suddenly forgot that attitude.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

  8. #8483
    STYLE
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MsRzaRecTaH View Post
    However I have a thing for tall men, it's a weakness.


  9. #8484
    STYLE
    Guest

    Default

    are there prizes for the myspace pet game?

    i haven' been paying it much attention. i thought it was some kind of spam.

    and has anyone been bought by a dude?

    i gt a msg saying one of my college buddies bought me and it felt weird.

  10. #8485
    Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    On your roof
    Age
    27
    Posts
    9,341
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    I'm on the facebook game and, as it seems, I'm still orphan.

    Po' me.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

  11. #8486
    Digital @fterLife INF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a better place
    Age
    37
    Posts
    20,713
    Rep Power
    117

    Default

    fuck that game. I delete them comments. Its still spam to me.

  12. #8487
    Digital @fterLife INF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a better place
    Age
    37
    Posts
    20,713
    Rep Power
    117

    Default

    How is it that you buy ppl on myspace? wtf? why?

  13. #8488
    Singularity Instigator V4D3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    13
    Posts
    4,523
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    ..must............spread ............rep.............dam sorry I tried.
    Good stuff though - that's peace.

    ﴿﴾ lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ƃuıǝǝs uǝɥʇ ǝsɹoʍ sı lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ʇnoqɐ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ﴿﴾

  14. #8489
    Digital @fterLife INF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a better place
    Age
    37
    Posts
    20,713
    Rep Power
    117

    Default

    Just read the last 5 pages and......overall thats some wild shit right there but mostly that shit was funny as hell when slim T was trying to answer Dick Q's thrown At the Female T.

  15. #8490
    Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    On your roof
    Age
    27
    Posts
    9,341
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Shit how was I supposed to know he was speaking to MsRza? I didn't know her name was Teresa. I only know that I have T in my fucking nickname.

    So when you say T... I guess you talking bout me, right?
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Similar Threads

  1. "Real Nillaz" Link...
    By Gully in forum Wu-Tang Chamber
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 07-31-2007, 08:33 AM
  2. Halo 2 Wu Tang Corp Clan
    By MaShPG in forum Digital Underground
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-21-2006, 07:27 PM
  3. The Bitchen Signeture Kitchen
    By Le Iron he in forum Graphics Corner
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 08-25-2005, 11:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •