Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tarver V Calzaghe?????

Default Re: Tarver V Calzaghe?????

mosley and vargas might fight now that might be a good fight and tarver is going to be in rocky 6 wtf rocky is like 90 what is the plot of the movie going to be? tarver goes to the old folks home and picks on an elderly rocky until his great grandson fights for his rights

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt W McGirt
    Winky is fighting Sam Soliman ranked #8 by The Ring in December.
    serious?? man dats lame!

Yeah, but the middleweight division isn't great to begin with. I'd rather see him fight Ikeke, because I think Ikeke is a fraud waiting to be exposed.

Quote Originally Posted by Princerai
    serious?? man dats lame!
    Typical HBO bullshit......

It isn't that bad, atleast it isn't a PPV and atleast it is a real ranked contender.

yes, it is that bad. the public is so used to paying $50 to see a "real" fight a couple times a year that these "free" HBO broadcasts seem like a gift. HBO signs fighters, not fights. so look forward to more: PPV Barrera bullshit (i love Marco, but let's see him in some real wars again), safe fights for Mayweather, Gatti, Wright, etc. think back 10 years- "HBO Championship Boxing" and "Boxing After Dark" were badass fights. now, they use these tune-up bouts to get their fighters ready for PPV!

I'm just saying it's better than PPV. The fight will be boring as hell anyway because it's Winky and Soliman doesn't pack a punch. HBO is slipping anyway, Showtime has the better fights recently, HBO needs to get Barrera, Morales, Pacquiao and Marquez (if he stops acting like an idiot) to fight one another I don't care who fights who. But back to this fight, the middleweight division isn't even that deep right now, Taylor and Hopkins are fighting again, and DLH is going to try and get his fat ass down to 147, I'd rather see Winky fight Vargas again, Felix Sturm, or Kingsley Ikeke but atleast he's keeping busy.

^yep. my point is that HBO sucks now. and oscar is saying his last fight will be next year against Mayweather (after one other bout earlier in the year)! what bullshit! i know he'll find a way to get out of that one cause i don't think he wants to be remembered as getting his as dominated in his last fight (RRJ, anyone?). winky vs. vargas would be a pretty good match up. peace, man........

Mr Wuniverse

Middleweight just like any other division sucks baws right now just coz theres too many organisations and diff weight categories, middleweight should be 150-160, none of this other bullshit made up weight classes to suit certain peoples. Same wit any other division, imagine there was only 1 HW title n shit, the lack of good fighters would be forgotten coz it be a mad hunger chase for the biggest title on the planet, it could be done an all, up to 1 organisation to step up and treat fighters proper, and the fighters will do it, unless they are shitebags. Peace.
    Peace!

Mayweather is King!

Mr Wuniverse

Quote Originally Posted by Sergio
    Mayweather is King!
    Agreed.
    Peace!

Actually some of the divisions really aren't all that bad, the problem is they are from welterweight down so the casual fan doesn't pay much attention to them.

Prince Rai

Actually some of the divisions really aren't all that bad, the problem is they are from welterweight down so the casual fan doesn't pay much attention to them.
    i mean ure right.. there are some jewels in the upper divisons... but most action comes from below..

isit me or was my last comment pretty gay?

LOL.... depends on who's below, I guess. Hey, Mayweather is the king pound 4 pound, but damn, he needs to step it up and put his nuts on the line. If he takes on Margarito, I'll have way more respect for the Pretty Boy.

hbo be pushing heavyweights who just suck LOOKING FOR THE NEXT GREAT ONE (MIKE GRANT SHANNON BRIGGS ANY ONE)