once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Denzel Washington's Book Of Eli Sucks

-

Default Denzel Washington's Book Of Eli Sucks

I saw this crap last weekend and i didn't like it. My manager at my 2nd job told me i should see it because he liked it and my brother told me i should see it because he liked it. It was boring to me even though Denzel kills a lot of people LOL. Gary Oldman always plays a bad guy LOL. It's been long overdue for the Hughes Brothers directors who did this. I was surprised they did this because they hadn't done a movie in a long time since From Hell with Johnny Depp and Heather Graham and i was surprised they directed that.

PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ Tecknowledgist's Avatar

i don't like you

Yeah I actually agree with CJ this was lame, pointless movie.

PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ Tecknowledgist's Avatar

it would really suck to watch if you knew he was blind from the start. like if someone told you

wtf he was blind. lolololol.

7 Golden Vampirez Poison Flowerz!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RuggedSounds View Post
    wtf he was blind. lolololol.
    i didnt know either lololol

https://poisonflowerz.bandcamp.com/
    http://www.youtube.com/user/PoiSoNFLoWeRZ
    ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷

hahahahha

the movie was ok to me. its not the Hughes bros or Denzel's best, but it was still entertaining and its always cool to see Gary Oldman

it was alright, nothing spectacular

i liked it a lot. i watched it saturday. then yesterday my wife tells me he was blind the whole time... i need to watch this again...

I dont think he was blind he could just read braille for some reason. I need to watch the movie again I guess. But didnt he watch that gang kill that couple while he was up on the freeway, cuz then he recognized them later and he was shooting people with deadly acuracy. I dont think he was blind.
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

Wu Vatican

he was.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by LoTec View Post
    I dont think he was blind he could just read braille for some reason. I need to watch the movie again I guess. But didnt he watch that gang kill that couple while he was up on the freeway, cuz then he recognized them later and he was shooting people with deadly acuracy. I dont think he was blind.
    no, he was blind. they even hinted it plenty of times

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I saw this crap last weekend and i didn't like it. My manager at my 2nd job told me i should see it because he liked it and my brother told me i should see it because he liked it. It was boring to me even though Denzel kills a lot of people LOL. Gary Oldman always plays a bad guy LOL. It's been long overdue for the Hughes Brothers directors who did this. I was surprised they did this because they hadn't done a movie in a long time since From Hell with Johnny Depp and Heather Graham and i was surprised they directed that.
    co-sign this shit, that movie was shit, complete bullshit, i couldn't even finnish the whole movie and this is the script the hughes brothers came back from a decade long hiatus since that pimp documentary bullshit(don't get me twisted now, i'm not hating, poverty is a crime, i overstand that and understand that situation, big up all my pimps that's doing there thing because they fucked up in high school and its there only option to get money, but damn, dawg, the 40's, 50's and 60's is over dawg, get that money in a manly way if your gonna get your money a certain way, the hughes brothers shouldn't have been trying to glamourise that shit, nobody wants to be doing that in this day and age, nobody, its circumstance, for them heads that don't want to shot(sell) nuthin or buz that gun, skeng or whatever, move(rob) up mudda fockers and no pimpage of underage girls nasty bullshit neither)

they went from that technical classic in every way and format and was authentic to the t aswell, 'menace to society', one of the best movies of all time in my eyes, to 'dead presidents', another underated movie, to that glamourising pimp shit documentary to this 'book of eli' by the numbers bullshit and they got denzel and gary oldman to act in this bullshit too, wasting there talents, they must have always wanted to do a black mad max movie when they were kids or sumthin, when they were younger and that, ha ha, they must have really loved them movies when they were younger like, you get me, because thats the only explanation for me for them to fuck wit this weak script, for real like, you get me, true story, crazy

big up the hughes brothers though, i know they have the talent to do a much better movie than this garbage
    "get money by all means necessary"

It was mediocre, 6.5/10