news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-19-2010, 12:39 AM   #1
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Cappa and ODB on Hot 97 (from when The Pillage dropped)

it's the entire show, 53 mins long, Pete Rock and Marley Marl on Future Flavaz ("Sunday nights will never be the same!" i used to tape this show all the time!!!) featuring Cappadonna and the Ol Dirty Bastard

pay major props to the dude who uploaded it:
http://www.blackouthiphop.com/cappad...-flavaz-radio/

there's a CRAZY Rae joint I never heard before about 2 minutes in.

I'm actually listening to this for the first time right now as I post this. Seriously exclusive shit that i've never heard in my years of diggin for Wu freestyles and radio rips
Old 09-19-2010, 12:52 AM   #2
the silencer

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

holy shit they actually played Diesel during the show...

never in a million years woulda thought that joint would be played on a radio station

"I need help....the government is after me....I NEED HELP...someone help me please!!!....they already did Tupac and Biggie Smalls!!"

Dirty is a fuckin psychotic prophet on this unreleased nasty gem

"What up Dirt, 9 Diagram phoenix on ya sweatshirt"
Old 09-19-2010, 01:17 AM   #3
fatboybrandon
Your fav. artist's artist

fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the silencer View Post
pay major props to the dude who uploaded it:
That would be me

http://cratesofjr.blogspot.com/2010/...y-bastard.html

They actually reposted it at their blog but didn't type my blogs full name or a link directly back to the og post, just a lil' CI for Collector's Item lol. The download link is to my 4 Shared account.

That was definitely a crazy show in the history of Future Flavaz, Cappa and Ol' Dirty showed alot of personality on that episode.

You'll find more of my Future Flavaz cassettes over there I'm sure, I've got more Wu material still to come.
fatboybrandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 01:42 AM   #4
JEM
Wu-Veteran

JEM drunken mastaJEM drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboybrandon View Post
that would be me

http://cratesofjr.blogspot.com/2010/...y-bastard.html

they actually reposted it at their blog but didn't type my blogs full name or a link directly back to the og post, just a lil' ci for collector's item lol. The download link is to my 4 shared account.

That was definitely a crazy show in the history of future flavaz, cappa and ol' dirty showed alot of personality on that episode.

You'll find more of my future flavaz cassettes over there i'm sure, i've got more wu material still to come.
respect bro!
JEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 02:55 AM   #5
the silencer

peace and major props fatboybrandon
Old 09-19-2010, 10:35 AM   #6
Flowmingo
CHICKEN HEAD

Flowmingo grasshopper

Yo Brandon man, thank you so much for this CRAZY contribution, son. That Raekwon song is BANANAS and matter of fact, I'm just listening to it right now, but I feel like cutting each song, so you can actually skip to which ever track you wanna listen to. DAMN that defari track is great too, I completely forgot about that one. Thanks again, b.
Flowmingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 02:02 PM   #7
Sparrow Daene
Raekwon was right.

Sparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venoms

Raekwon - Future Flavaz Exclusive mp3

Sounds like it's produced by Pete Rock. No, I'm gonna say it was definitely produced by Pete Rock.

Imagine this shit (and "Street Mic Mechanic", others) were left off Immobilarity.
Sparrow Daene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 02:40 PM   #8
the silencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow Daene View Post
Raekwon - Future Flavaz Exclusive mp3

Sounds like it's produced by Pete Rock. No, I'm gonna say it was definitely produced by Pete Rock.

Imagine this shit (and "Street Mic Mechanic", others) were left off Immobilarity.
thanks for the hookup
Old 09-19-2010, 02:33 PM   #9
gamefacekillah
CHICKEN HEAD

gamefacekillah grasshopper

fuck that rae joint was insane !!!!!!!!!
gamefacekillah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 07:03 PM   #10
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

this is real dope

Fatboy always got these ill gems to drop. big ups
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 07:05 PM   #11
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

what is this Rae joint? damn fuckin ill
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 05:38 AM   #12
Gravediggaz
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Gravediggaz drunken mastaGravediggaz drunken masta

man I love this shit!!! love hearing shit from back in 90's
Gravediggaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 03:47 PM   #13
Rawticus
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Rawticus drunken mastaRawticus drunken mastaRawticus drunken masta

Man big up for this,everytime I think IVE HEARD it all some one comes with a unheard gem .Peace
Rawticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 02:59 PM   #14
Sparrow Daene
Raekwon was right.

Sparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venoms

can anyone reup this?
Sparrow Daene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 03:18 PM   #15
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ co-sign.