news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-24-2010, 11:20 PM   #1
War and Peace
courage under fire

War and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal son
Default John Wall is a bum.

here's my original post that went un-replied to, and then I'll follow it with a somewhat pertinent comment that derives from what I'm watching, as we text, on ESPN>

John Wall is a bum.. dude rubbed me the wrong way last year when he played for Kentucky, doing his little dance before games; Kentucky never played anyone ranked, and they didn't beat any team convincingly except for maybe one or two games. Then when they finally played a ranked team - Tennessee, Tennessee waxed them. Then when they got to the tourney, they were favored by most experts to win it all.... why?They couldn't even make it to the final 4.. West Virginia waxed them in the final 8 with a back-up point guard outplaying Wall.
Now in the pros, the kid is still doing his dance before games.. with a 4-8 record.. and Derrick Rose put him on the sidelines for 5 games because his ankle couldn't withstand the onslaught.
Could he develop? Sure.. but I'm far from convinced yet.
Any one else think the kid is pretty much all image? He wouldn't be flying towards the hoop so brazenly if Bill Laimbeer, Barkley, Mailman, Mahorn, Oakley, Cartwright etc etc were posted up in the paint just itching to lay a forearm across his face

-------
so now on a side note, Kentucky is actually playing a decent team, UCONN..
let's see how they fare

GOLDEN ARMS REDEMPTION

'Forked tongue make painful kisses...........and fam, when you talk, then the angels listen.'
War and Peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 11:46 PM   #2
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Sense-A responded to your post about John Wall ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 12:05 AM   #3
War and Peace
courage under fire

War and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal sonWar and Peace prodigal son

^word, peace check deuce, I missed that but just revisited and peeped it..
still open for more dialogue though, as John Small is plastered everywhere you look [yahoo nba home page, and even here at wucorp]

GOLDEN ARMS REDEMPTION

'Forked tongue make painful kisses...........and fam, when you talk, then the angels listen.'
Old 11-25-2010, 12:24 AM   #4
Inspektah Meth-Tical

John Wall > Blake Griffin.
Old 11-25-2010, 11:50 PM   #5
War and Peace
courage under fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspektah Meth-Tical View Post
John Wall > Blake Griffin.
laugh to myself... I'm not a major Griffin fan yet, but Griffin sits on top of john wall's head and shits on it Inspektah Mef

GOLDEN ARMS REDEMPTION

Old 11-26-2010, 01:27 PM   #6
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I like John Wall. He's impressed me so far but the Wizards still suck as usual LOL. They're 5-9 after losing to Atlanta yesterday 116-96 LOL. The Wizards are a terrible defensive team and they've always been terrible on defense. Javale McGee is a good shot blocker and John Wall plays pretty good defense but other than them 2, nobody else will play defense. And that's why they get their asses whipped regularly LOL. They would be 5-10 right now if it wasn't for that dumb ass foul Jrule Holiday of the Sixers did on John Wall a few days ago when John was attempting a three pointer and it wasn't that many seconds left. John went to the line and made all 3 free throws to send the game into overtime and the Wizards won. I've seen some highlights of Blake Griffin and he did some tight dunks. He did a facial dunk on Ronny Turiaf of the Knicks last week i believe. It was sick how he did it because he spun around on Ronny and dunked on him LOL. But the Clippers still suck because they got only 2 wins hahahahahahahahaha. They finally beat Sacramento last night 100-82.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 07:33 PM   #7
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by War and Peace View Post
here's my original post that went un-replied to, and then I'll follow it with a somewhat pertinent comment that derives from what I'm watching, as we text, on ESPN>

John Wall is a bum.. dude rubbed me the wrong way last year when he played for Kentucky, doing his little dance before games; Kentucky never played anyone ranked, and they didn't beat any team convincingly except for maybe one or two games. Then when they finally played a ranked team - Tennessee, Tennessee waxed them. Then when they got to the tourney, they were favored by most experts to win it all.... why?They couldn't even make it to the final 4.. West Virginia waxed them in the final 8 with a back-up point guard outplaying Wall.
Now in the pros, the kid is still doing his dance before games.. with a 4-8 record.. and Derrick Rose put him on the sidelines for 5 games because his ankle couldn't withstand the onslaught.
Could he develop? Sure.. but I'm far from convinced yet.
Any one else think the kid is pretty much all image? He wouldn't be flying towards the hoop so brazenly if Bill Laimbeer, Barkley, Mailman, Mahorn, Oakley, Cartwright etc etc were posted up in the paint just itching to lay a forearm across his face

-------
so now on a side note, Kentucky is actually playing a decent team, UCONN..
let's see how they fare

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 07:45 PM   #8
War and Peace
courage under fire

wow what a gimp.. this john wall cat sat out against the Celtics with a sore ankle, now he's on the bench tonight against the Magic with a sore knee. He's only played one team with a record above .500, the Hawks, and he shot 3 for 12 against them. He's averaging 18pts and 9assts, but he's only played against PANSIES so far. Don't expect those numbers to go up once he starts playing good teams.

correction, he did play against the Bulls, and Derrick Rose grandsonned his ass

GOLDEN ARMS REDEMPTION

Old 01-14-2011, 12:02 AM   #9
War and Peace
courage under fire

bump>
john small is on the cover of the newest SLAM mag.. they labeled dude 'the next Iverson'
ouch!!

GOLDEN ARMS REDEMPTION

Old 01-14-2011, 12:32 AM   #10
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I just saw a thing on yahoo sports saying he hasn't lived up to the hype.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 01:41 AM   #11
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

john wall wasn't that good coming out of that kentucky program, he was a product of the program and look how garbage he is shoulda stayed in school and learned how to play the game and waited.

Iverson is a beast and would eat john wall in his sleep

i bet john wall never played street ball, c'mon Iverson is and was the best of his generation then came Kobe and LeBrick and John wall is like lebrick who never or hasn't live up to the hype least kobe has dude got rings to prove it until those cats get rings they ain't got nothing on legends who even without a ring iverson is a legend because he did what john wall wants to do succeed

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 09:27 PM   #12
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

based solely on numbers john wall is great for a rookie at 15 and 9, hes gonna be a stud, i cant beleive how u guys r callin him a bum, callin him trash, hes a rookie on a bad team, i think the wiz can be a decent team, my boy nik young has been scoring decently lately if he can be consistent i think the nicks got a shot, they need a swingman now and theyll have a decent team to build on in the future.
Old 03-06-2011, 09:32 PM   #13
GZAjector
Yung Santa

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

most def.

in 2 or 3 years they will contend for the 8th playoff spot.
Old 03-11-2011, 11:51 PM   #14
War and Peace
courage under fire

so in the last month>

the other day against the Bucks [who are well below .500] John small was 4 for 17 from the field, with 5 turnovers, ouch!

-against the Bulls homes was 3 for 14

-against the Pacers homes was 5 for 15 with 6 turnovers

-3 for 9 against the Spurs, 4 turnovers

he has had some pretty good games though [at DET, at MIN, at MIA, at ORL]

still a bum in my eyes, dude is mad sloppy

GOLDEN ARMS REDEMPTION

Old 03-12-2011, 10:18 AM   #15
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what a stupid, stupid thread.

that reminds me why i don't post in the sports zone very often.

i can tolerate racism, bigotry, stupidity and dumb opinions about wu-tang, but it offends me when dudes don't know dick about sports but still feel the need to voice their shitty opinions.

but go celtics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote