news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 12-04-2010, 08:46 PM   #1
Sham-iLL
PRODIGAL SUN

Sham-iLL drunken mastaSham-iLL drunken masta
Default Nas' Classic: Illmatic [Making of- Documentary]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpnk1f1rCsY
Sham-iLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 11:54 PM   #2
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the second coming of Rakim...

that should've been the album's title, because that's essentially what he was at the time
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 10:08 AM   #3
fatboybrandon
Your fav. artist's artist

fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Good stuff ain't it? That video recording originated from my blog http://cratesofjr.blogspot.com then Phila Flava who also posted the download link for me, then more blogs took ahold of it. it's one video from my collection I didn't put a watermark on though.

The word spreads fast: http://www.google.com/search?client=...UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

I see you've started to establish your own identity for content posting online, here is an app where you can put your own watermark on your video content (both Mac & Windows compatible): http://www.squared5.com/

There is definitely a business in posting links and content online today, if you'd like to learn more don't hesitate to PM me.
Old 12-05-2010, 11:53 AM   #4
Sham-iLL
PRODIGAL SUN

Sham-iLL drunken mastaSham-iLL drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboybrandon View Post

Good stuff ain't it? That video recording originated from my blog http://cratesofjr.blogspot.com then Phila Flava who also posted the download link for me, then more blogs took ahold of it. it's one video from my collection I didn't put a watermark on though.

The word spreads fast: http://www.google.com/search?client=...UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

I see you've started to establish your own identity for content posting online, here is an app where you can put your own watermark on your video content (both Mac & Windows compatible): http://www.squared5.com/

There is definitely a business in posting links and content online today, if you'd like to learn more don't hesitate to PM me.
good looks but because it's not my material im not gonna watermark it. i'ma consider this when i put up my own stuff up. thanks

EDIT: i've added the link to your blog on the download link in the youtube page
Sham-iLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 03:21 PM   #5
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is CLASSIC, damn!

it's great that they were doin the documentary during the actual making of the album instead of flashing back on it once it was certified dope.....they knew it was gonna be this good

too ill
Old 12-05-2010, 03:43 PM   #6
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

that was a dope fuckin video, props to fatboybrandon again and shamill for postin this.

definitely one of those albums that will be known as a timeless classic

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 05:17 PM   #7
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

That's nice, thanx, i saw some clips from it on viva tv like 13 years ago.

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 10:24 AM   #8
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I didn't know there was a documentary about making of Illmatic. I'm gonna watch this.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 12:43 PM   #9
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default Updated Link

OPs link deleted for copyright claim

Old 04-12-2013, 07:25 AM   #10
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
OPs link deleted for copyright claim

Wait, is this the complete video or is there more?
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 11:25 AM   #11
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default Video Music Box piece

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJR View Post
Wait, is this the complete video or is there more?
yes, its complete....this is a VHS rip of a documentary by Ralph McDaniels of Video Music Box (director of Nas' first video "It Ain't Hard To Tell") aired originally on an episode of Video Music Box (before Illmatic’s official release).

Another alternate link (bit longer)...

theres a download link to the source mp4 rip but thats gone with the elimination of the original Mega site.

Last edited by IronSheik; 04-12-2013 at 11:39 AM.
IronSheik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 06:41 AM   #12
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

Could anyone PM me a download link?
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 08:55 AM   #13
hotnikks
PRODIGAL SUN

hotnikks crouching tigerhotnikks crouching tiger

classic man
Old 04-11-2013, 09:06 AM   #14
MistaBPL

MistaBPL shaolin monk

Man, I have got to watch this sometime.

Instant classic.
Old 04-11-2013, 01:27 PM   #15
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

isnt this old?

i did not clicked the video, but I think Ive already seen this...
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote